Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

CNN caught again....this network is pathetic.

Reuters Trumps, Dumps CNN Claim of Secret Service Warning To Donald Trump

The Reuters news service has poured cold water on CNN’s overheated claim that the Secret Service warned Donald Trump’s campaign that his gun rights rhetoric seemed to threaten the safety of Hillary Clinton.
Reuters reported that “a federal official on Wednesday said the U.S. Secret Service had not formally spoken with Republican Donald Trump’s presidential campaign regarding his suggestion a day earlier that gun rights activists could stop Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from curtailing their access to firearms.”

Reuters Trumps, Dumps CNN Claim of Secret Service Warning To Donald Trump - Breitbart

I had no idea that Director Comey knew what ALL of the prosecutors would or would not do. Perhaps he was referring to the prosecutors in the Obama Justice Department. He did make it crystal clear that Hillary was a lying sack of dog squeeze in her public statements about her emails.

He made is crystal clear that Hillary Clinton was misinformed about many of the technical aspects of her emails. There were many things that Hillary believed about her emails that weren't true, and she has acknowledged that she has made mistakes, but making a mistake is not necessarily the same thing as lying.

For example, yes, Hillary had at her disposal, multiples devices. Some were in her office, some were in her home. But for her emails, when travelling, which was most of the time, she relied on one device - her Blackberry. And she replaced her Blackberry from time to time, so yes, she had more than one device.

So when she said she only had one device, this wasn't accurate, but I wouldn't call it a lie. I would have said that I only had my iPhone. But I had a computer at my office, which I couldn't use for personal net surfing or email, and a laptop at home, which didn't work. So in reality, the only device I used was my iPhone, but I had multiple devices.

When Trey Gowdie asked Comey if Hillary had more than one device, the correct answer is "Yes", because there were devices on her desk in her office. He didn't ask if Hillary used all of the devices she had access to, or how many devices Hillary was using. The question was precisely worded to elicit the words "That wasn't true", so that Gowdy could say "Hillary lies".

The entire Q/A session between Gowdy and Comey is peppered with questions like the question as to whether or not Hillary had more than one device, which can only be answered yes or no, and the no implies that Hillary lied. Areas where Hillary relied on others to carry out work, such as turning over the emails, she would have reasonably believed that she complied with what was being asked of her, but hadn't.

Republicans are well aware that Bush and his staff are more than vulnerable on this score as well, Bush having deleted over 50,000 emails from his personal server and turning over nothing, but they also know that Democrats don't do this shit to them.

This is politics, pure and simple. In the absence of a viable candidate, or a platform that won't destroy your economy, again, Republicans are denigrating those who have cleaned up their mess, and telling your their shit doesn't stink.

[

OK Joe. I suggest you find another hangout besides the morgue. Try the local pool hall. Use you imagination Joe.

Your shortcomings are your own.

Shed the Jesus complex. You won't save the world.
[

I don't need to save the world. Just fix my little corner of it.

now, if you and the National Rampage Association said, "This is what we aregoing to do to make sure the next Omar Mateen/Jared Loughner/James Homes/Adam Lanza doesn't happen" and it was a feasible plan, I'd be with you 100%.

Instead, every year, you make it easier for these guys to get guns, and then you wonder why we have more of these kinds of incidents.

Well, Gary, I am waiting for that link regarding how 90% of Americans believe Trump was calling for Hillary's assassination.... tick, tock, as CandyCorn likes to say... Post it or admit you 'EXTREMELY EXAGGERATED'!

(I am being extremely KIND! Unlike hypocritical rabid libs on this board who would not hesitate to declare 'YOU LIE' if I said what you did, I am crediting your OBVIOUS over-exaggeration to your emotional partisanship.)

----------------------

In the meantime, we have heard what the Liberals - or the PU$$Y Generation, as Clint Eastwood calls them, say about this issue, what THEY say the Secret Service thought....why don't we hear from an ex-SS Agent and see what HE heard / believes:

Republican congressional candidate and former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino insisted that Trump’s statement was in no way a call to violence, adding that it was “clear” the candidate was simply presenting himself as a champion of the Second Amendment and campaigning on the importance of Supreme Court nominations. He called it “utter absurdity” to interpret Trump’s “Second Amendment people” comment as a “call to an open revolution and to start firing your weapons at public officials.”

-------------------------

“Nobody said that,” CNN's Lemon interjected, immediately dismissing Bongino’s defense of Trump and saying that the candidate has a responsibility to use clear language. Bongino agreed that Trump was “imprudent” in his wording but suggested that it’s irresponsible interpret the GOP nominee’s comment as a call to violence. “You didn’t come into this with a clear and open mind!” Bongino asserted."

- CNN Host Gets Into Angry Exchange With Ex-Secret Service Agent Over Trump Comments: ‘Cut Off My Mic!’

THAT is the problem right there - Liberals claiming Trump called for violence against Hillary are RABIDLY partisan, do NOT have an open mind when it come to anything about him, and they are actively seeking to find anything they can to 'destroy' him, EVEN if they have to make shit up!

Trump was reaching out to democrats who are gun owners and letting them know a vote for Hitlery is a vote to take their guns. If you want to keep the 2nd amendment intact, vote for trump.

You've gotta be a first-class moron to think that anyone's "taking your guns" in the current U.S. political climate. Even a president can't accomplish this if she wanted to. And she doesn't want to.
dude, it's fking politics, he is looking for crossovers. And how does one actually know this? Funny. it is what it is, and it was Trump's intentions.

And he sucks at politics, according to the polls. So long as he keeps trying these attempts at "humor", he'll lose historically red states.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia
I don't want a politician. So it appears I have that piece down well eh? he's a business man. And he isn't establishment. And he is smarter than Hitlery by thousands.

Maybe you should write in Jimmy Carter.....

Trump was reaching out to democrats who are gun owners and letting them know a vote for Hitlery is a vote to take their guns. If you want to keep the 2nd amendment intact, vote for trump.

You've gotta be a first-class moron to think that anyone's "taking your guns" in the current U.S. political climate. Even a president can't accomplish this if she wanted to. And she doesn't want to.
dude, it's fking politics, he is looking for crossovers. And how does one actually know this? Funny. it is what it is, and it was Trump's intentions.

And he sucks at politics, according to the polls. So long as he keeps trying these attempts at "humor", he'll lose historically red states.

I don't want a politician. So it appears I have that piece down well eh? he's a business man. And he isn't establishment. And he is smarter than Hitlery by thousands.

and why would I do that? historical records show him a bust.

I had no idea that Director Comey knew what ALL of the prosecutors would or would not do. Perhaps he was referring to the prosecutors in the Obama Justice Department. He did make it crystal clear that Hillary was a lying sack of dog squeeze in her public statements about her emails.

He made is crystal clear that Hillary Clinton was misinformed about many of the technical aspects of her emails. There were many things that Hillary believed about her emails that weren't true, and she has acknowledged that she has made mistakes, but making a mistake is not necessarily the same thing as lying.

For example, yes, Hillary had at her disposal, multiples devices. Some were in her office, some were in her home. But for her emails, when travelling, which was most of the time, she relied on one device - her Blackberry. And she replaced her Blackberry from time to time, so yes, she had more than one device.

So when she said she only had one device, this wasn't accurate, but I wouldn't call it a lie. I would have said that I only had my iPhone. But I had a computer at my office, which I couldn't use for personal net surfing or email, and a laptop at home, which didn't work. So in reality, the only device I used was my iPhone, but I had multiple devices.

When Trey Gowdie asked Comey if Hillary had more than one device, the correct answer is "Yes", because there were devices on her desk in her office. He didn't ask if Hillary used all of the devices she had access to, or how many devices Hillary was using. The question was precisely worded to elicit the words "That wasn't true", so that Gowdy could say "Hillary lies".

The entire Q/A session between Gowdy and Comey is peppered with questions like the question as to whether or not Hillary had more than one device, which can only be answered yes or no, and the no implies that Hillary lied. Areas where Hillary relied on others to carry out work, such as turning over the emails, she would have reasonably believed that she complied with what was being asked of her, but hadn't.

Republicans are well aware that Bush and his staff are more than vulnerable on this score as well, Bush having deleted over 50,000 emails from his personal server and turning over nothing, but they also know that Democrats don't do this shit to them.

This is politics, pure and simple. In the absence of a viable candidate, or a platform that won't destroy your economy, again, Republicans are denigrating those who have cleaned up their mess, and telling your their shit doesn't stink.

Do you work for Snopes?
Here is what you were looking for:

Washington (CNN) -- Computer technicians have recovered about 22 million Bush administration e-mails that the Bush White House had said were missing, two watchdog groups that sued over the documents announced Monday.
Millions of Bush administration e-mails recovered - CNN.com

And if you want to get a real laugh, read what then Senator Clinton said.

"During "The Real Story" today, Gretchen Carlson reported that Hillary Clinton has broken her silence, requesting that the State Department release the emails associated with the private account she used while serving as secretary of state.

Carlson explained that in 2007, Clinton was outraged while she was a senator about what some claimed was President George W. Bush's administration hiding information on secret email servers.

Clinton bashed the administration in a video stating that "our Constitution is being shredded...we know about the secret White House email accounts. It is a stunning record of secrecy and corruption..."

Perino: Clinton's Email Scandal is Not Like 2007 Bush Email Controversy

CNN caught again....this network is pathetic.

Reuters Trumps, Dumps CNN Claim of Secret Service Warning To Donald Trump

The Reuters news service has poured cold water on CNN’s overheated claim that the Secret Service warned Donald Trump’s campaign that his gun rights rhetoric seemed to threaten the safety of Hillary Clinton.
Reuters reported that “a federal official on Wednesday said the U.S. Secret Service had not formally spoken with Republican Donald Trump’s presidential campaign regarding his suggestion a day earlier that gun rights activists could stop Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from curtailing their access to firearms.”

Reuters Trumps, Dumps CNN Claim of Secret Service Warning To Donald Trump - Breitbart
Sounds like the Secret Service spoke to Trump informally, but would that work with Trump?

dishonest or stupid, your choice. there is no honest way to claim that you don't see the allusion assassination, unless you are just stupid.

SO, you can't produce any such verbiage, no such words, no such statement from Trump.

Thank you for admitting that.

It is not that I am being dishonest. It is you are being rabidly partisan in your own interpretation / projection of what Trump said.

----------

SECRET SERVICE: "Mr. Trump, what did you mean by your comment?"

TRUMP: "I meant that 2nd Amendment people / advocates like the NRA could unify and oppose Hillary politically."

SECRET SERVICE: "Thank you for your time, sir."

DONE! 'NUFF SAID!

Thank you again for confirming there are NO words, no comments, calling for Hillary's murder....and I accept you apology for calling me names. I will credit it to your unstable emotional state.
if the 2nd amendment people can do that why is there "nothing you can do" for everyone else?

Only in your wild imagination! You fear guns to the point of any conversation about them and you are in fear of you life! Grow the fuck up

if the 2nd amendment people can do that why is there "nothing you can do" for everyone else?
Odd verbiage in your question, but let me take a shot in answering you:

Non-'2nd Amendment people' - who is everyone else other than the '2nd Amendment people' - probably don't give a damn about doing anything. If they did, they would be '2nd Amendment people' and would therefore be part of the existing lobbying group / groups out there.

Odd verbiage in your question, but let me take a shot in answering you:

Non-'2nd Amendment people' - who is everyone else other than the '2nd Amendment people' - probably don't give a damn about doing anything. If they did, they would be '2nd Amendment people' and would therefore be part of the existing lobbying group / groups out there.
lol. so why is there 'nothing' they can do if political options still exist?

If YOU, Mr. Joe Citizen, decides you are offended and oppressed and you march up to Washington and bang on a congressman's door, his secretary can and probably will easily blow you off. Congrats - there was 'something you could do'...but NOT. You are one of the sheep who will be eaten by the wolves.

If you are a member of a group of extremely concerned citizens who have lobbying power through being a member of the NRA, you will command attention.

If YOU, Mr. Joe Citizen, decides you are offended and oppressed and you march up to Washington and bang on a congressman's door, his secretary can and probably will easily blow you off. Congrats - there was 'something you could do'...but NOT. You are one of the sheep who will be eaten by the wolves.

If you are a member of a group of extremely concerned citizens who have lobbying power through being a member of the NRA, you will command attention.
does it make you dizzy?

again, there is no honest way to say he was referencing anything other than assassination

[again, there is no honest way to say he was referencing anything other than assassination

According to YOU, Mr. 'Liberal Rabid Trump Hater'!

Republican congressional candidate and former (12 years on the job) Secret Service agent Dan Bongino insisted that Trump’s statement was in no way a call to violence, adding that it was “clear” the candidate was simply presenting himself as a champion of the Second Amendment and campaigning on the importance of Supreme Court nominations. He called it “utter absurdity” to interpret Trump’s “Second Amendment people” comment as a “call to an open revolution and to start firing your weapons at public officials.”

That's YOU - 'UTTERLY ABSURD!'

Pardon me if I believe an experienced former Secret Service member rather than an emotionally-partisan Trump-hater on this issue.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-over-trump-comments-cut-off-my-mic/’[/QUOTE]

[again, there is no honest way to say he was referencing anything other than assassination

According to YOU, Mr. 'Liberal Rabid Trump Hater'!

Republican congressional candidate and former (12 years on the job) Secret Service agent Dan Bongino insisted that Trump’s statement was in no way a call to violence, adding that it was “clear” the candidate was simply presenting himself as a champion of the Second Amendment and campaigning on the importance of Supreme Court nominations. He called it “utter absurdity” to interpret Trump’s “Second Amendment people” comment as a “call to an open revolution and to start firing your weapons at public officials.”

That's YOU - 'UTTERLY ABSURD!'

CNN Host Gets Into Angry Exchange With Ex-Secret Service Agent Over Trump Comments: ‘Cut Off My Mic!’
gee, a republican wanted to spin Trump's comments. color me surprised.

gee, a republican wanted to spin Trump's comments. color me surprised.
former Secret Service Agent. Your comment does prove my point, nonetheless - you just can't take an emotionally-partisan lib's word on anything like this because they are desperate to spin any such event into the worst possible thing.

1. There are NO words, no verbiage showing Trump called for violence against Hillary.

2. A former Secret Service agent said to consider anything Trump said as a call to violence would be absurd.

Again, pardon me if I don't take a Trump-hater's opinion as fact on this issue.

You, of course, will say otherwise. We will just have to agree to disagree.

'nuff said.

[

OK Joe. I suggest you find another hangout besides the morgue. Try the local pool hall. Use you imagination Joe.

Your shortcomings are your own.

Shed the Jesus complex. You won't save the world.
[

I don't need to save the world. Just fix my little corner of it.

now, if you and the National Rampage Association said, "This is what we aregoing to do to make sure the next Omar Mateen/Jared Loughner/James Homes/Adam Lanza doesn't happen" and it was a feasible plan, I'd be with you 100%.

Instead, every year, you make it easier for these guys to get guns, and then you wonder why we have more of these kinds of incidents.
You love to use that word YOU!

You bore me Joe.

I seriously don't care about your little world.

Mine is fine. I'm not obsessed like you.

I'm poking you with a stick to annoy you.

That's all Joe.

and why would I do that? historical records show him a bust.

Well, he wasn't a politician, having only served one term as Governor of Georgia. He was a successful businessman, being a peanut farmer, and he was certainly smart, being a nuclear engineer on a submarine. Sounds just like Trump!

Forum List

Back