Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

Nothing wrong with what he said

I think the Secret Service should arrest him. A few weeks ago, he was suggesting Russians hack her and now he is suggesting that she be shot. This is treasonous behavior and he should be charged.

This is more serious than our yahoo friends will admit. But in 2010, Sharon Angle suggested a 2nd Amendment solution and the media dropped her like a hot potato, because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.

I suspect that when he spoke of shooting someone on fifth avenue and his follower being loyal, I think he was thinking of shooting her at the time.

Sadly some would approve. She isn't worth getting her blood on me

I didn't realize Lone Laugher created a similar thread before this one. Please patronize that thread, this one is closed.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

Nope, he didn't say that

This is more serious than our yahoo friends will admit. But in 2010, Sharon Angle suggested a 2nd Amendment solution and the media dropped her like a hot potato, because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.

That's why I say that Trump is the culmination of all that was and is the idiocy of the Tea Party movement.

Harry Reid was beatable in 2010 had not the Tea Party fucked it up for the GOP.

Same case with Hillary Clinton now. She was beatable until the Tea Party - become - Trumptards fucked it up for the GOP.

because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.

People are leaving Hillary ?

Then why does the media keep supporting wacko democrats

He was obviously talking about assassination.

Trump, the master of innuendo, implants the thought - and then blames others for misinterpreting his meaning.

Then why does the media keep supporting wacko democrats

No Democrats are as crazy as you.

Forum List

Back