Did Clarke's testimony affect the polls?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Yep, sure did!

Majority of Americans Continue to Believe Iraq "Worth It"

Fifty-six percent of Americans say that the situation in Iraq was worth going to war over, little changed from the 55% who felt that way in early March.

Two other recent polls also show 55% of Americans supporting the military action in Iraq:

A Newsweek poll conducted March 25-26 found that 55% agreed that the "United States did the right thing in taking military action against Iraq last year."

A Pew Research Center survey from March 17-21 found 55% saying that the United States had made the right decision in using military force against Iraq.

Whom Do You Trust More to Send U.S. Troops to War?

January 2004 - John Kerry 50% George Bush 45%

Last week - George Bush - 50% John Kerry 41%

http://www.gallup.com/content/?ci=11173

If there was any change, my big question would have been is it because of Clarke, or because of evil men dragging dead bodies through the street.

I think the trust factor speaks volumes, and Bush has only been campaigning for a month. People are starting to trust Kerry less and less.

I've got to think that once the conventions happen and the debates get rolling that we will be looking at something along the lines of 65-35 for Bush because there are voluminous mountains of stuff out there for Bush to hammer Kerry with.

Originally posted by OCA
I've got to think that once the conventions happen and the debates get rolling that we will be looking at something along the lines of 65-35 for Bush because there are voluminous mountains of stuff out there for Bush to hammer Kerry with.

I am beginning to think it will be the biggest landlside in history.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I am beginning to think it will be the biggest landlside in history.

Oh it will be big no doubt but i doubt it will beat 84

It seems all Bush has to do is show his face and his numbers go up. Kerry is also becoming well known now as flipping on the issues. I'm scared to predict a winner thouhg-I don't want to jinx itLOL! My father in law(gaffer on here0 thinks G.W. will definitely win though. I think Clark may have helped Bush because he also has contradicted hmself many times.:p:

Forum List

Back