Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?

• 56% of Palestine's land was to become a Jewish state, 43% to become a state for the Arabs
Well, no.

Palestine:

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

But you didn't answer my question. See that territory up there ^^^? How much of that territory SHOULD be under the sovereignty and self-determination of the Jewish people? 1/2? 3/4? 1/4? None?

The land allocated to the Arab State in the final plan included about 43% of Mandatory Palestine... The Jewish State was to receive 56% of Mandatory Palestine...

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia

I see you have resorted to your usual tactic of "screaming" by way of gargantuan / colored text.

Did you note in the wiki article you cut and pasted the non-binding status of "181"? How about events subsequent to the resolution?

Come on. Fess' up. You don't even read the stuff you cut and paste, right?

...How much of that territory SHOULD be under the sovereignty and self-determination of the Jewish people? 1/2? 3/4? 1/4? None?
It's tricky, I mean our people, like it or not, have been kicked out of everywhere they went throughout history. Would you welcome these people with open arms knowing their history in this area?

...How much of that territory SHOULD be under the sovereignty and self-determination of the Jewish people? 1/2? 3/4? 1/4? None?
It's tricky, I mean our people, like it or not, have been kicked out of everywhere they went throughout history. Would you welcome these people with open arms knowing their history in this area?

Still not answering the question.

Its always deeply fascinating to me when people participate in discussion forums, and yet refuse to answer simple questions. Its like they are reluctant to share their opinion on matters. Well, if you are reluctant to share your opinion -- get off discussion forums! Sheesh.

Would you welcome these people with open arms knowing their history in this area?

Would I welcome the Jewish people, knowing their deep and ancient history in this land, their history of persecution, their need for safety and security, their right to self-determine, their abiding love for the land itself, their demonstrated ability to develop a nation with an overabundance of scientific and humanitarian advances, with freedom and equality and respect for others? Are you KIDDING me?

Of course I would! I do!

You are the one who refuses to answer. LOL!

Again now...

Where should they have gone if nobody wanted them?

Even though they get kicked out of everywhere and don't play well with others?

And LOL @ "and humanitarian advances"

Like fire bombing UN schools? Torturing children? Rampant war criminality? Their clearly racist standards that has the majority of the world labeling them as an apartheid state? All of the above?

You're a hoot, keep up the bad work... :Boom2:

Ok, so you think giving over 1/2 of Texas to a religious cult in Mexico would bode well for peace.

And if you are uncomfortable talking about how we have been thrown out of practically every country where we tried to live, that's OK, I get it.

109.png

Have a nice day.
I presume you're also upset over the division of other nations post WW1 and WWII.
Nah!

Seriously now. Could you imagine the UN giving Dallas, TX to a religious cult from Mexico? Does anyone really believe that that would work?

Beyond that, we are talking about a group that already had had to be expelled from pretty much everywhere else where they ever tried to occupy.

109.png

Pretty crazy when you think about it, no?

"Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?"

You know what I notice….

Anything (and everything) given to ‘terrorists’...

[and we all know "WHO they are" based upon their religion] ... allahakbar +
dead giveaway...

...always winds up like this:

"Pretty crazy when you think about it, no?"

yeah.....when you "think about it" ..

"Crazy" [man].

Lets not forget some of the rest of the boys out there in the field [putting food on the table]…

Seriously now. Could you imagine the UN giving Dallas, TX to a religious cult from Mexico? Does anyone really believe that that would work?

Beyond that, we are talking about a group that already had had to be expelled from pretty much everywhere else where they ever tried to occupy.

109.png

The UN never gave Pal'istan to the Jewish people.

Try pleading ignorance. No one will question that.

109.png

They gave over 1/2 of it to the smaller population of Jews and left the vast majority population of Muslims with less than 1/2.

I understand your ignorance, so no biggie.

But moreover, these are people who have been kicked out everywhere else. Did the UN somehow figure they had changed?

As usual, your pointless cutting and pasting is time and bandwidth wasting.

Identify where and how the UN gave Pal'istan to the Jewish people.
That's true they never did. They tried with Resolution 181 but that flopped.

109.png

109.png

They gave over 1/2 of it to the smaller population of Jews and left the vast majority population of Muslims with less than 1/2.

I understand your ignorance, so no biggie.

But moreover, these are people who have been kicked out everywhere else. Did the UN somehow figure they had changed?

As usual, your pointless cutting and pasting is time and bandwidth wasting.

Identify where and how the UN gave Pal'istan to the Jewish people.
Wow! You really don't know shit about this stuff.

230px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia
Yep. That is Palestine inside its international borders. Included is the partition plan that flopped. All of Palestine remained intact.

Forum List

Back