Did anyone catch the 60 minutes interview?

At least he hasn't jeopardized national security or lied to congress.
And we need to keep him out of office so he doesn't. His past statements were much farther to the Left than Hillary's.

You dumb fucks selected a reckless and dangerous far left limousine liberal as the Republican nominee.

The rhetoric about Iraq and its NBC weapons did not start with the Bush administration.
:lol:

You going to blame Bill Clinton for the invasion of Iraq?

It's amazing. You all act as if Bush was just a placemat who did nothing and was responsible for nothing. Bush and all of you were in a coma for eight years and didn't wake up until January 20, 2009.

No wonder Trump can get away with his shit. You have the memories of goldfish.

Elephants are known for their long memories, and it is entirely inappropriate for the GOP to have one as their party's symbol.

They need to change it to this:

5fi2z7.jpg

I've written off giving a damn about RW hypocrisy. I just take it as a given. Not that is doesn't matter, it's just nobody gives a rats ass what the fuck they think anymore.

And we need to keep him out of office so he doesn't. His past statements were much farther to the Left than Hillary's.

You dumb fucks selected a reckless and dangerous far left limousine liberal as the Republican nominee.

I didn't vote for him, I'm just ABC, she's the last person in this world I want to make a SCOTUS nomination next to the dear leader of course.

Every Republican voted for the war in Iraq. Every pseud-con was rabidly for the war.

And last night, every Trump Chump sat there and took it up the ass as Trump told all of them they were wrong for supporting that war.

They just sat there and took it. No wonder Mike Pence's face looks so fucking pinched.

Trump:
"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

"The rest of the world hates us."

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

"The day we pull out, the world is going to explode." Did you even watch the video you posted?

I didn't vote for him, I'm just ABC, she's the last person in this world I want to make a SCOTUS nomination next to the dear leader of course.
The fucking GOP voters should have thought of that before choosing Trump.

Trump:
"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

"The rest of the world hates us."

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

"The day we pull out, the world is going to explode." Did you even watch the video you posted?

And he was all for it. He was a cut and run Democrat who wanted Bush impeached.

Of course, he was for the war at the beginning. He lies about that fact today.

He was for the war, then he wanted impeachment. He was screeching like Cindy Sheehan. He was much farther Left than Hillary.

The rhetoric about Iraq and its NBC weapons did not start with the Bush administration.

It's amazing. You all act as if Bush was just a placemat who did nothing and was responsible for nothing. Bush and all of you were in a coma for eight years and didn't wake up until January 20, 2009.

No I'm not, but you lefties seem to forget history to easily when it evolves the Democratic party. Did the Governor of Texas force all of those Democrats into believing Iraq had NBC weapons ?

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

Trump, and Pence had some really interesting things to say. Stahl mentioned the fact that pence voted in favour of the Iraq war, and this was Trump's reaction:
“I don’t care,” Trump said.
“What do you mean you don’t care?,” Stahl responded.
“It was a long time ago,” he replied. “And they were also misled.”

Now, correct me, if I am mistaken, but wasn't it Trump who bashed Clinton on her Iraq vote, insisting that this proved she "lacked the judgement" to be President? Yes, yes he did. Stahl remembered this, and even asked Trump about it:
"You’ve used that vote of Hillary’s, that was the same as Gov. Pence, as the example of her bad judgement," she said.
"Many people have, and frankly, I’m one of the few that was right on Iraq," Trump said in response.
When asked again about how Pence voted, Trump said, "He’s entitled to make a mistake every once in a while."
"But she’s not," Stahl clarified, referring to Clinton.
"She’s not. No, she’s not," Trump said.

So, Apparently, Republicans are now openly the "Party of the Double Standard". Nice.

Another little gem, when asked if he is religious, his response was, "I won the evangelicals". Uh...he also won the "White Supremacists", so, from the logic of his statement, can we also assume that he is a white supremacist?

For, the record, I do not believe for a second that Trump is a white supremacist. However, I do think he is an idiotic troglodyte who has no filter between his brain, and his mouth, and so he lets a lot of stupid shit com flying out, that a rational person would say to themselves, "ya know? Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud" about.

Just a couple of snippets from the interview for right-wingers to come, and insist he wasn't being treated fairly over.

Or, better, yet, to immediately attempt to deflect with their personal favourite, "But HILLARY....!!!!" comment.

That is why I am voting for Gary Johnson... Why vote for a candidate that was easily lied to?

Explain to me what people were LIED to? Before you do.
Let me ask you another question.
If you were given information that Saddam was asked several times to agree to the following statement ("Iraq has no WMDs")and if so a potentially 3,024,000 would be kept from starving to death what would be your conclusion?
From 1991 to ...."1995 as many as 576,000 Iraqi children may have died since the end of the Persian Gulf war because of economic sanctions imposed by the Security Council, according to two scientists who surveyed the country for the Food and Agriculture Organization.
http://www.nytimes.com/.../iraq-sanctions-kill-children

Because Saddam would not comply with UN requirement that he acknowledge "there were NO WMDs", 576,000 children died from starvation.
Think about it. All Saddam had to do was sign an agreement there were NO WMDs!
But Saddam didn't sign the agreement.
Now if a leader of a country knowing 576,000 kids died due to starvation but he still wouldn't agree there were NO WMDs, what would your conclusion be?
Wow. This is what happened. So this was the LIE you were alluding to? That Saddam LIED knowing 576,000 kids died anyway?

If Saddam would still be in power today guess what?
3,024,000 more children would have starved to death!
And by the way... those deaths would be on your head because you obviously
didn't favor the Liberation of Iraq and yes so would Trump!!!

It's okay that Pence voted for the war.

It's okay Trump was a Democrat during the entire Bush Administration.

It's okay Trump was "very pro-choice".

It's okay Trump wanted Bush impeached.

It's okay Trump said Hillary would make a great President.

It's okay Trump said Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever.

It's okay Trump wants to ban assault weapons.

It's okay Trump wants single payer healthcare.

This is how we know he is a conservative Republican. All you have to do is hit your head with a hammer enough times until it becomes true.

Trump's "plus" seems to be that he is not "establishment," including conservative republican establishment, which has not been very conservative or Republican. This would be a year most Republicans sit out, but after Romney and with the criminal as the opponent, maybe not.

Here are Mike Pence and Donald Trump in front of the entire world last night:

Trump, and Pence had some really interesting things to say. Stahl mentioned the fact that pence voted in favour of the Iraq war, and this was Trump's reaction:
“I don’t care,” Trump said.
“What do you mean you don’t care?,” Stahl responded.
“It was a long time ago,” he replied. “And they were also misled.”

Now, correct me, if I am mistaken, but wasn't it Trump who bashed Clinton on her Iraq vote, insisting that this proved she "lacked the judgement" to be President? Yes, yes he did. Stahl remembered this, and even asked Trump about it:
"You’ve used that vote of Hillary’s, that was the same as Gov. Pence, as the example of her bad judgement," she said.
"Many people have, and frankly, I’m one of the few that was right on Iraq," Trump said in response.
When asked again about how Pence voted, Trump said, "He’s entitled to make a mistake every once in a while."
"But she’s not," Stahl clarified, referring to Clinton.
"She’s not. No, she’s not," Trump said.

So, Apparently, Republicans are now openly the "Party of the Double Standard". Nice.

Another little gem, when asked if he is religious, his response was, "I won the evangelicals". Uh...he also won the "White Supremacists", so, from the logic of his statement, can we also assume that he is a white supremacist?

For, the record, I do not believe for a second that Trump is a white supremacist. However, I do think he is an idiotic troglodyte who has no filter between his brain, and his mouth, and so he lets a lot of stupid shit com flying out, that a rational person would say to themselves, "ya know? Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud" about.

Just a couple of snippets from the interview for right-wingers to come, and insist he wasn't being treated fairly over.

Or, better, yet, to immediately attempt to deflect with their personal favourite, "But HILLARY....!!!!" comment.
Is that all you got out of the interview?
Oh, no. I got much , much more. But, that was more than enough to point out his hypocrisy, and lack of personal discretion. But, of course, you guys won't recognise that, because you can't afford to.

It's okay that Pence voted for the war.

It's okay Trump was a Democrat during the entire Bush Administration.

It's okay Trump was "very pro-choice".

It's okay Trump wanted Bush impeached.

It's okay Trump said Hillary would make a great President.

It's okay Trump said Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever.

It's okay Trump wants to ban assault weapons.

It's okay Trump wants single payer healthcare.

This is how we know he is a conservative Republican. All you have to do is hit your head with a hammer enough times until it becomes true.

Trump's "plus" seems to be that he is not "establishment,"
You're joking, right?

He's as Establishment as it gets.

Worse, he's Democratic insider Establishment.

vdoju1.jpg

Glad you pointed out to us that Hillary voted for the Iraq war.
Which is, apparently, not an issue when the running mate of the Republican candidate did the exact same thing. Thanks for acknowledging that you have a double standard.

Last time I checked, the election is Trump vs. Hillary, not Trump vs. Pence...
Tell you what. I'm gonna bookmark this exact statement, and you remember that when Hillary picks her running mate, and you guys think you can use her VP pick as a way to attack her...

No I'm not, but you lefties seem to forget history to easily when it evolves the Democratic party. Did the Governor of Texas force all of those Democrats into believing Iraq had NBC weapons ?

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999
I'm not a "leftie", retard. I'm old school Republican conservative.

As someone who actually served in the Gulf, I supported the war. We would have had to take on Hussein again, sooner or later.

I am angry at Bush for his inept handling of the war, and for his profligate spending. He is a pseudo-con retard. And all the pseudo-cons retards looooooved him.

I hate Bush and the pseudo-con retards for destroying the Republican and Conservative brands. And now Trump is delivering the kill stroke.

You all deserve Clinton as President. Just like you deserved Obama.

Forum List

Back