Did anyone catch the 60 minutes interview?

It's okay that Pence voted for the war.

It's okay Trump was a Democrat during the entire Bush Administration.

It's okay Trump was "very pro-choice".

It's okay Trump wanted Bush impeached.

It's okay Trump said Hillary would make a great President.

It's okay Trump said Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever.

It's okay Trump wants to ban assault weapons.

It's okay Trump wants single payer healthcare.

This is how we know he is a conservative Republican. All you have to do is hit your head with a hammer enough times until it becomes true.
Yeah...sadly progs win either way....once again.

Glad you pointed out to us that Hillary voted for the Iraq war.

As did 99% of other Democrats in congress, along with John Kerry who was also chairman of the Senate Intelligence committee at the time.
The difference is that we're not the ones insisting that that mistake makes a candidate unqualified to be an elected member of the Executive Office. your. Guy. Is. all while insisting that only applies when talking about his opponent.

And you really don't see the hypocrisy of that position? Or you just don't care?

At least he hasn't jeopardized national security or lied to congress.
And we need to keep him out of office so he doesn't. His past statements were much farther to the Left than Hillary's.

You dumb fucks selected a reckless and dangerous far left limousine liberal as the Republican nominee.

I didn't vote for him, I'm just ABC, she's the last person in this world I want to make a SCOTUS nomination next to the dear leader of course.
The fucking GOP voters should have thought of that before choosing Trump.

Well after Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence on the hildabitch, anyone who could pull the lever for her needs their freaking heads examined.

Trump, and Pence had some really interesting things to say. Stahl mentioned the fact that pence voted in favour of the Iraq war, and this was Trump's reaction:
“I don’t care,” Trump said.
“What do you mean you don’t care?,” Stahl responded.
“It was a long time ago,” he replied. “And they were also misled.”

Now, correct me, if I am mistaken, but wasn't it Trump who bashed Clinton on her Iraq vote, insisting that this proved she "lacked the judgement" to be President? Yes, yes he did. Stahl remembered this, and even asked Trump about it:
"You’ve used that vote of Hillary’s, that was the same as Gov. Pence, as the example of her bad judgement," she said.
"Many people have, and frankly, I’m one of the few that was right on Iraq," Trump said in response.
When asked again about how Pence voted, Trump said, "He’s entitled to make a mistake every once in a while."
"But she’s not," Stahl clarified, referring to Clinton.
"She’s not. No, she’s not," Trump said.

So, Apparently, Republicans are now openly the "Party of the Double Standard". Nice.

Another little gem, when asked if he is religious, his response was, "I won the evangelicals". Uh...he also won the "White Supremacists", so, from the logic of his statement, can we also assume that he is a white supremacist?

For, the record, I do not believe for a second that Trump is a white supremacist. However, I do think he is an idiotic troglodyte who has no filter between his brain, and his mouth, and so he lets a lot of stupid shit com flying out, that a rational person would say to themselves, "ya know? Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud" about.

Just a couple of snippets from the interview for right-wingers to come, and insist he wasn't being treated fairly over.

Or, better, yet, to immediately attempt to deflect with their personal favourite, "But HILLARY....!!!!" comment.
Trump's hypocrisy comes as no surprise.

Hi
Trump, and Pence had some really interesting things to say. Stahl mentioned the fact that pence voted in favour of the Iraq war, and this was Trump's reaction:

Now, correct me, if I am mistaken, but wasn't it Trump who bashed Clinton on her Iraq vote, insisting that this proved she "lacked the judgement" to be President? Yes, yes he did. Stahl remembered this, and even asked Trump about it:
"You’ve used that vote of Hillary’s, that was the same as Gov. Pence, as the example of her bad judgement," she said.
"Many people have, and frankly, I’m one of the few that was right on Iraq," Trump said in response.
When asked again about how Pence voted, Trump said, "He’s entitled to make a mistake every once in a while."

So, Apparently, Republicans are now openly the "Party of the Double Standard". Nice.

Another little gem, when asked if he is religious, his response was, "I won the evangelicals". Uh...he also won the "White Supremacists", so, from the logic of his statement, can we also assume that he is a white supremacist?

For, the record, I do not believe for a second that Trump is a white supremacist. However, I do think he is an idiotic troglodyte who has no filter between his brain, and his mouth, and so he lets a lot of stupid shit com flying out, that a rational person would say to themselves, "ya know? Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud" about.

Just a couple of snippets from the interview for right-wingers to come, and insist he wasn't being treated fairly over.

Or, better, yet, to immediately attempt to deflect with their personal favourite, "But HILLARY....!!!!" comment.

That is why I am voting for Gary Johnson... Why vote for a candidate that was easily lied to?
hitlery appreciates your eneducated support....

This is how we know he is a conservative Republican. All you have to do is hit your head with a hammer enough times until it becomes true.
I keep telling people Trump and Clinton are the same person. You can see the light bulb go on for a lot of people when you put it that way.

That's assuming Trump wins the republican nomination...the convention isn't over yet...
The convention is a formality. There will be no dumping of Trump. At most, there will be a few anti-Trump chants from the floor, and some histrionics, but nothing more.

Hi

That is why I am voting for Gary Johnson... Why vote for a candidate that was easily lied to?
Gee..."Oh shit! They caught us!!! Quick! Quick! Hillary deflection prepared. FIRE! FIRE!!!":dev3:

Hi

Gee..."Oh shit! They caught us!!! Quick! Quick! Hillary deflection prepared. FIRE! FIRE!!!":dev3:
Hillary defecation.

Hi

Hillary defecation.
Thanks for admitting that you are flinging your shit to distract everyone from yet another Trump fuck-up...
monkeypoo.jpg~c200

At least he hasn't jeopardized national security or lied to congress. Why is it you regressives can never say anything positive about you candidate other than she wasn't prosecuted by the DOJ? I guess you're just too filled with hate for anyone that disagrees with you that you have tunnel vision.
"Hillary deflection...ACHIEVED!"

At least he hasn't jeopardized national security or lied to congress. Why is it you regressives can never say anything positive about you candidate other than she wasn't prosecuted by the DOJ? I guess you're just too filled with hate for anyone that disagrees with you that you have tunnel vision.

Concession......ACHIEVED!

I keep telling people Trump and Clinton are the same person. You can see the light bulb go on for a lot of people when you put it that way.
Yes they do hold many similar positions, but the difference is Hillary is a criminal and Trump is not. Hillary is a prolific liar and Trump is a sometimes liar. Hillary is terribly corrupt and owned by the billionaire class and Trump is not. Hillary will continue the open borders and radical Islamic appeasement, Trump will not. Hillary is a KNOWN warmonger and Trump is not.

Other than that...yeah pretty much the same.

So, you concede that Trump is a hypocritical piece of shit, who never thinks before he speaks.

Well done.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Mike Spence is simultaneously Trump's puppet and bitch.

pence-as-trumps-puppet.jpg

donald-trump-crowning-mike-pence-ms-vice-president.jpg

An amazing feat really.

I don't think it will end up well for him.

So, you concede that Trump is a hypocritical piece of shit, who never thinks before he speaks.

Well done.

No I conceded you are. But feel free to spew your hate, America is getting the message.

Well done.

No I conceded you are. But feel free to spew your hate, America is getting the message.
They sure are, which is why, in the last year, Trump has only polled higher than Clinton for three whole days in May. Meanwhile, you continue to support a lying hypocrite carnival barker. I wish I could say that I thought November was gonna be fun, but I can't even say that. Republicans just made it too easy...

Well done.

They sure are, which is why, in the last year, Trump has only polled higher than Clinton for three whole days in May. Meanwhile, you continue to support a lying hypocrite carnival barker. I wish I could say that I thought November was gonna be fun, but I can't even say that. Republicans just made it too easy...

You keep telling yourself that child, while you munch on the criminal bitches ass.

Forum List

Back