Did america survive "Day Without Immigrants."?

Was it "day without immigrants" or "day without illegal immigrants"?
What exactly are they protesting?
. Who the fuck knows? Tomorrow they're having "Not my president day" demonstrations in practically all the major cities across America. I guess these unpatriotic morons who Piss and moan when things don't go their way will be planning some stupid protest rally everyday like "Not bathing until he's impeached" day.

Grow the fuck up. You lost. Traditional values America has spoken. Thankfully.
And you mf's lost twice to Obama, and never fuckin got over it....so what the fuck do we call you whiny bitches who made Obama's life a living hell for the last 8 gotdamned years, PATRIOTS? Or fuckin racist? Stop thinking you white mf's got a monopoly are hating a fuckin president, you bitches do not....so you grow the fuck up and by the way, you lost...your fuckin minds with this one

. Who the fuck knows? Tomorrow they're having "Not my president day" demonstrations in practically all the major cities across America. I guess these unpatriotic morons who Piss and moan when things don't go their way will be planning some stupid protest rally everyday like "Not bathing until he's impeached" day.

And you mf's lost twice to Obama, and never fuckin got over it....so what the fuck do we call you whiny bitches who made Obama's life a living hell for the last 8 gotdamned years, PATRIOTS? Or fuckin racist? Stop thinking you white mf's got a monopoly are hating a fuckin president, you bitches do not....so you grow the fuck up and by the way, you lost...your fuckin minds with this one
59942170.jpg

Unlike you on the left, we are patriots.

Forum List

Back