Mark of the beast may be here: Elon Musk's brain computers to prevent summoning demonds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mark of the Beast May Be Here: Elon Musk’s Brain Computers to Prevent ‘Summoning Demons’ – End Time Headlines

(By Mark Ellis) Tesla and SpaceX tech mogul Elon Musk has strong opinions about artificial intelligence (AI), suggesting that AI may “summon the demon” that will put humanity at risk or turn us all into the house pets of machines. He believes AI may be even more dangerous than nuclear weapons. To fight the perceived dangers, Musk is planning to unveil new computers that can be placed directly in human brains, what some call “neural lace.” The phrase was first conceived by science fiction
--------------------------------------------------

I thought I heard it all, but if you ask me if there are demons and one wants to surface there is no damn computer that will stop it. Unknown forces can be and will be stronger than any damn electronic device.
Only a zombie would think a computer could dictate power of the unknown dimensions.

Mark of the Beast May Be Here: Elon Musk’s Brain Computers to Prevent ‘Summoning Demons’ – End Time Headlines

(By Mark Ellis) Tesla and SpaceX tech mogul Elon Musk has strong opinions about artificial intelligence (AI), suggesting that AI may “summon the demon” that will put humanity at risk or turn us all into the house pets of machines. He believes AI may be even more dangerous than nuclear weapons. To fight the perceived dangers, Musk is planning to unveil new computers that can be placed directly in human brains, what some call “neural lace.” The phrase was first conceived by science fiction

I thought I heard it all, but if you ask me if there are demons and one wants to surface there is no damn computer that will stop it. Unknown forces can be and will be stronger than any damn electronic device.
Only a zombie would think a computer could dictate power of the unknown dimensions.
there are demons and one wants to surface there is no damn computer that will stop it

• Banned

there are demons and one wants to surface there is no damn computer that will stop it

:boohoo:

Yet he manufactures self driving cars. :wtf:

images

*****SMILE*****

:)

AI...summoning the demon. Worshipping artificial intelligence.

Summoning the Demon: Worshiping Artificial Intelligence

Multi-millionaire Silicon Valley engineer Anthony Levandowski has made headlines in recent years by announcing a new official religion: the Way of the Future.1 It is Levandowski’s contention that the human race is currently building artificial-intelligence that is so powerful it will become like a god compared to humanity, and will eventually assume control over this planet. This is an event he calls The Transition.2 As he puts it,

what else are you going to call it but god.

It appears that satan will be in control of the earth and all its peoples before God initiates the End...the Tribulation and then the Great Tribulation.

However, as Elon Musk said, with AI “we are summoning the demon. In all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it’s like yeah he’s sure he can control the demon. Didn’t work out.”3

Just how literally and seriously did Musk intend these statements to be taken? Regardless, it would seem that Levandowski and others believe that if they worship the demon the demon will be kind to them. The real problem is not the development of AI technology itself (which could theoretically be put to good and moral uses), but the unbiblical ideas that consciousness is merely a function of matter, and that it would ever be appropriate to worship a machine. The Bible says that whenever humans worship idols of their own making, they are really worshiping demons:

“ … what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons.” 1 Corinthians 10:20
What does it take to truly summon a demon? There are some out there that are actively working towards that goal. We know from the Bible that demons are very real, and they really can inhabit bodies—even the bodies of animals (c.f. Matthew 8:28-34). But whether or not demons could literally inhabit a machine, the worship of anything other than God is truly demonic.

This particular cult (Way of the Future) may not go anywhere—after all, their leader Levandowski has now been charged with theft of trade secrets in a court battle between Google and Uber, and his future status is uncertain.4 Clearly, though, the cultural stage has been set via the false doctrine of evolutionism and an uncritical absorption of the messaging in many sci-fi movies. Expect more AI-worship cults to follow.

Forum List

Back