Did america survive "Day Without Immigrants."?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Was thursday feb 16. Passed unnoticed, near as i can tell. Stupid illegals think we need them.

I had no idea it even existed. I still had to post my own insults.

Was thursday feb 16. Passed unnoticed, near as i can tell. Stupid illegals think we need them.

Well, I guess liberals didn't show up for work/school in their liberal cities hurting their own economic/academic well being. Meanwhile, in real America we showed up for work/school as we have for the past 8 years under Obama. Perhaps I found yet another major disconnect.

Well, they should have called it the 'Doing without the people who overstayed their Visa Day' instead of a 'Day without Immigrants'.

Sure it was probably hard for one day, but if they had made it 3 years instead of 1 day we would easily move on. It should probably be suggested next time

Was it "day without immigrants" or "day without illegal immigrants"?
What exactly are they protesting?
. Who the fuck knows? Tomorrow they're having "Not my president day" demonstrations in practically all the major cities across America. I guess these unpatriotic morons who Piss and moan when things don't go their way will be planning some stupid protest rally everyday like "Not bathing until he's impeached" day.

Grow the fuck up. You lost. Traditional values America has spoken. Thankfully.

(sigh)...all they did was remind us once again, too many in the country, they're the reasons our wages refuse to rise and why we need immigration reform. I will never understand a people who clearly are here illegally, breaking our laws and find it okay to get upset over it?? You'd think they all attended Trump Arrogant University.

Well, they should have called it the 'Doing without the people who overstayed their Visa Day' instead of a 'Day without Immigrants'.

Sure it was probably hard for one day, but if they had made it 3 years instead of 1 day we would easily move on. It should probably be suggested next time
I wish these people knew just how bad they really make our economy, as long as they remain in this country illegally, the min. wage will never ever ever see a lite of day of increasing. Teens don't have a chance at hell of landing traditional summer jobs and black communities all over this country are being over taken by these people.

I wish these people knew just how bad they really make our economy, as long as they remain in this country illegally, the min. wage will never ever ever see a lite of day of increasing. Teens don't have a chance at hell of landing traditional summer jobs and black communities all over this country are being over taken by these people.

Gosh Tiger, you talk like you want to Make America Great Again!!

[

And they are bankrupting our schools and hospitals and prison system and welfare system.

‘You and your family are fired ... Love you’: Dozens lose jobs over immigrant protest

giphy.gif

Gosh Tiger, you talk like you want to Make America Great Again!!
I'm of the belief, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, damit its a duck.....but make no mistake, its not the blacks, nor the muslims, nor the rednecks who are hiring these people, ITS THE TRUMPS AND THE RICH THAT GIVE THEM JOBS AND ENABLES OUR ECONOMY TO STAY STAGNATE FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE.

[

And they are bankrupting our schools and hospitals and prison system and welfare system.
Yes they are, but who's fault is this? Its not black people's fault, or the muslims, jews, rednecks, it Corporate America who profits from illegals. Its corporate america that benefits from low wage labor. Its politicians who USE WHITE FEAR OF ILLEGALS, to get elected, but turn around and support this because they're in the pockets of the very people that benefit....WALL STREET!!

Forum List

Back