Did a Scandal Sink the U.S.S. Palin?

Exactly Harry. There is no scandal other than the incredible hatred the alphabet soup media focuses on this woman. I suspect she's resigning because she seen all the abuse heaped on her family -not just herself - by the Kosites and and Huffinpuffers and the willingness of the alphabet soup media to take it at face value and has had enough of the crap. As Mr. Harris once said (and I paraphrase) anyone willing to put up with the crap you have to put up with to get the job of president probably shouldn't be permitted to have it. Obama being prima facie evidence for that view.

an actual quality politician in this country would not run, just because,of the BULLSHIT that the media puts them AND their families through.....

Why would anyone vote for someone for President that couldn't stick out their term as Governor???

:rofl:

Would that not depend on the actual reason she decided to resign her Governorship? Speculation is just that.

That would be great news, if true.

your Vote Republican Sig is quite funny, since the far left of your party,is the one group of people in this country who take absoulutly NO responsibility for anything they have fucked up....its always somebody else's fault....

That's funny, whenever I hear certain RW talking heads on the radio lately, they're complaining the most recent fuckups on the part of the family values republicans are Pres. Obama's fault.

do you listen to those meatballs Erik?...no wonder your lost.....i am talking "PEOPLE"....not hacks....i am talking about people who spill coffee on themselves and sue McDonalds ....99.9% of the people like that are FAR LEFTIST....not your regular Dems. mind you,they would not do that,and fairly liberal people would not do that,but a NEO-LEFTIST would,because McDonalds should have WARNED them that COFFEE is hot,and not to put it between your legs when you are driving....thats who i am refering to...

your Vote Republican Sig is quite funny, since the far left of your party,is the one group of people in this country who take absoulutly NO responsibility for anything they have fucked up....its always somebody else's fault....

That's funny, whenever I hear certain RW talking heads on the radio lately, they're complaining the most recent fuckups on the part of the family values republicans are Pres. Obama's fault.

do you listen to those meatballs Erik?...no wonder your lost.....i am talking "PEOPLE"....not hacks....i am talking about people who spill coffee on themselves and sue McDonalds ....99.9% of the people like that are FAR LEFTIST....not your regular Dems. mind you,they would not do that,and fairly liberal people would not do that,but a NEO-LEFTIST would,because McDonalds should have WARNED them that COFFEE is hot,and not to put it between your legs when you are driving....thats who i am refering to...

Ok, tell ya what....

I'll take down this sig pic for now (cuz you're not the only one that's had an issue with it)and the next time a member of "the party of personal responsibility" fucks up and acts like it's really someone else's fault (it'll most likely be the President who's at fault, too) I'll bring it up again.

Last edited:
The resignation is interesting - to say nothing of non-conventional.

How could it be used to make a run for 2012?

Not sure the strategy behind that...

The resignation is interesting - to say nothing of non-conventional.

How could it be used to make a run for 2012?

Not sure the strategy behind that...

I go with the money angle. She wants to get started on a career as a new Limbaugh.

Well, it's at least as plausibe as anything else speculated on here.

If this speculation is true, how would resigning her position "avert a major scandal". She'd have to answer for it even if she weren't governor anymore, right?

this is-one of of these conspiracy theory's isn't it...and your one of those conspiracy theorist aren't you..i heard about your type... extremists...and sometimes very dangerous

If this speculation is true, how would resigning her position "avert a major scandal". She'd have to answer for it even if she weren't governor anymore, right?

this is-one of of these conspiracy theory's isn't it...and your one of those conspiracy theorist aren't you..i heard about your type... extremists...and sometimes very dangerous

What????

It's a simple fuckin' question that even a con on here agreed with!

Why would anyone vote for someone for President that couldn't stick out their term as Governor???

:rofl:

Why would anyone vote for someone that didn't bother to vote while in the U.S.. Senate for 143 days......... didn't Barry not finish or even start his term as Senator? How incredibly stupid you left wingers are!

Xeno, I will ask you this, because I know you're non-partisan.

Do you honestly think the GOP wants her to run in 2012, and do you think she has a chance to actually get the nomination?

I don't believe the party wants her, she has bucked them her entire career.

The GoP are the party of stupid clucks, it showed when then ran lib lite McCain vs lib heavy Obama, they got smoked.

Just as dems do poorly trying to be GoPers (2000, 2002, 2004) the GoPers do poorly trying to be Dems (2006 & 2008)

Evertything hinges on the economy, if Obama pushes cap & trade virtually ANYONE will defeat him in 2012.

No amount of campaigning can change the mind of someone ruined by something like that.

Was just talking about this with a friend last night. He seems to think that she'll run, and give Romney a run for his money in the primaries, but won't be able to beat him out despite her "appeal" to the fundamental conservative base. So I ask myself: If the pubs rejected a Mormon last time around, why would they embrace him in 2012? Damned if the economy wasn't the central issue around last Sept., and Romney probably would have toasted Obama in any discussion on finance.
If the GoP wants to stay down, they will support Mitt Romney.

He has the same exact problem McCain had, he is a massive Rino and won't get conservative support.

That is a real problem with looking ahead to elections, the tendancy for everyone to look behind and think this or that person will somehow do better this time.

John Edwards was a great example, Mitt Romney will be also.

The people that have a chance are those who actually got a nomination, like palin, or new blood not yet seen.

But it won't be Romney, nor Gulianni or the ancient and befuddled Fred Thompson.

What????

it used to be called asking questions..but in today's America unanswered questions are called conspiracy theorys and those that ask them... extremist..get with the program.... even the cons are in on your conspiracy now.. the.plot thickens...

What????

it used to be called asking questions..but in today's America unanswered questions are called conspiracy theorys and those that ask them... extremist..get with the program.... even the cons are in on your conspiracy now.. the.plot thickens...

The only thing I asked was how does quitting in this case "avert" a scandal if indeed something scandalous happened. You may notice, btw, I said "if".

If the GoP wants to stay down, they will support Mitt Romney.

He has the same exact problem McCain had, he is a massive Rino and won't get conservative support.

That is a real problem with looking ahead to elections, the tendancy for everyone to look behind and think this or that person will somehow do better this time.

John Edwards was a great example, Mitt Romney will be also.

The people that have a chance are those who actually got a nomination, like palin, or new blood not yet seen.

But it won't be Romney, nor Gulianni or the ancient and befuddled Fred Thompson.

But he was so good at parroting the GOP's liberal-bashing talking points at last year's convention. :eusa_angel:

What????

The only thing I asked was how does quitting in this case "avert" a scandal if indeed something scandalous happened. You may notice, btw, I said "if".

....the scandall scenario is the conspiracy part.....if...is what is the theory part...put them together and you got yourself a ....conspiracy theory...

....the scandall scenario is the conspiracy part.....if...is what is the theory part...put them together and you got yourself a ....conspiracy theory...

ok, whatever...I'm not a conspiracy theorist...that's all I'm gonnna say

Good day to you and happy 4th, sir.

ok, whatever...I'm not a conspiracy theorist...that's all I'm gonnna say

Good day to you and happy 4th, sir.

thats what they all say...

What????

look the woman clearly explained herself...it was about some injured ducks..and dead fish floating down stream or something...

Forum List

Back