Dictatorship: Filmmaker D'Souza Says Obama Vindictive; IRS Attack Political Payback..

I see.....so YOU get to decide what speech is "free" and what isn't...very telling.

and you are a fucking retard. No where did Aaron state his speech should be censored, just that he is a nut case.
Why are you people so fucking retarded? I have to know why.

You and your nutty-buddy are like the ignoranti of Galileo's day who looked at the heavens and concluded the sun, moon and stars all revolved around us on the Earth. When galileo used mathematics to prove otherwise the ignoranti insisted that Galileo agree with their ignorance or be put to death.

He didn't.

They did.

But galileo was right.

You guys are the ones who are screwed up.

Not us.

You have moved steadily from the mainstream to becoming radical extremists.

No one agrees with you. And the only reason it appears so to you is because your paltry numbers are magnified and seem more numerous than they really are when you post on these boards.

Why?

Because most SANE, students and working people are not able to spend the time here that most of us retired, disabled, and professional posters do online. So you post here and it makes your positions and points of view seem more popular than they really are.

You are the ones who have slid to the extreme Left and a re-adjustment is due.

You guys stand by.

melons

The 'Chicago Way' i guess. Such dark days for our Nation. So few are standing up against tyranny. These kinds of abuses of power should not go unpunished. This President's IRS attacks are Impeachable offenses in my opinion. It's worse than Nixon's abuses. It's worse because it's being done so brazenly, without fear of accountability. Where have the Checks & Balances gone? What has happened to our Country?

Dinesh D'Souza The Kelly File Speculates on Retribution. Vindictive Obama Sees Critics as Enemies - YouTube

Dinesh D'Souza absolutely destroyed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09i2YvLPZuE]Bill Maher Takes On Dinesh D'Souza Over Anti-Obama Documentary 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

The 'Chicago Way' i guess. Such dark days for our Nation. So few are standing up against tyranny. These kinds of abuses of power should not go unpunished. This President's IRS attacks are Impeachable offenses in my opinion. It's worse than Nixon's abuses. It's worse because it's being done so brazenly, without fear of accountability. Where have the Checks & Balances gone? What has happened to our Country?

Dinesh D'Souza The Kelly File Speculates on Retribution. Vindictive Obama Sees Critics as Enemies - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09i2YvLPZuE]Bill Maher Takes On Dinesh D'Souza Over Anti-Obama Documentary 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

You got your chicago on the potomac.

You want it. You got it. I hope you starve to death. I'm cool. I'm ready for anything. I hope you die starving to death loving your "leader".

You embrace yourselves.

If I were a republican and got caught by the IRS, I would blame Obama also. Why not??? Republicans blame Obama for everything that has gone wrong since the beginning of time. If I am not mistaken you will find that information on page #4, paragraph 7 in The Liars Manual, subtitled The Republican Handbook.

and you are a fucking retard. No where did Aaron state his speech should be censored, just that he is a nut case.

You and your nutty-buddy are like the ignoranti of Galileo's day who looked at the heavens and concluded the sun, moon and stars all revolved around us on the Earth. When galileo used mathematics to prove otherwise the ignoranti insisted that Galileo agree with their ignorance or be put to death.

He didn't.

They did.

But galileo was right.

Not us.

No one agrees with you. And the only reason it appears so to you is because your paltry numbers are magnified and seem more numerous than they really are when you post on these boards.

Why?

Because most SANE, students and working people are not able to spend the time here that most of us retired, disabled, and professional posters do online. So you post here and it makes your positions and points of view seem more popular than they really are.

You guys stand by.

melons

Fucking health Nazi, TWINKIES!!!!!

He didn't.

They did.

But galileo was right.

Not us.

Why?

You guys stand by.

melons

Only best under 70 days. You just have your fresh fruit and veggies.

If I were a republican and got caught by the IRS, I would blame Obama also. Why not??? Republicans blame Obama for everything that has gone wrong since the beginning of time. If I am not mistaken you will find that information on page #4, paragraph 7 in The Liars Manual, subtitled The Republican Handbook.

YAWN; more idiotic left-wing stupitidy. it's really funny watching a left-wing loser cry that people blame everything on obama; considering obama himself acts like a helpless baby and is still blaming things on Bush in his sixth year; and so are his lemming supporters like you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09i2YvLPZuE"]Bill Maher Takes On Dinesh D'Souza Over Anti-Obama Documentary 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

You got your chicago on the potomac.

You want it. You got it. I hope you starve to death. I'm cool. I'm ready for anything. I hope you die starving to death loving your "leader".

You embrace yourselves.
I disagree with you on most things but I would not wish to see you or anyone "die starving to death ...."
It is compassionate conservatives like yourself who convinced me that I no longer wanted to be a republican. It is people like you who are driving people from the republican party. I long for the day when the republicans will be able to host their national conventions inside a school bus.

He didn't.

They did.

But galileo was right.

Not us.

Why?

You guys stand by.

melons

Fucking health Nazi, TWINKIES!!!!!

never was really found of them. Some reason i always liked the texture of the lowfat ones. It was weird.

YAWN; more idiotic left-wing stupitidy. it's really funny watching a left-wing loser cry that people blame everything on obama; considering obama himself acts like a helpless baby and is still blaming things on Bush in his sixth year; and so are his lemming supporters like you
Some people are not very intelligent but they are smart enough to keep their mouth closed to hide their ignorance. Other people are not very intelligence and can't stop themselves from announcing it to the world.
You are in the second group.

Last edited:

Some people are not very intelligent but they are smart enough to keep their mouth closed to hide their ignorance. Other people are not very intelligence and can't stop themselves from announcing it to the world.

Other people are not very intelligence and can't stop themselves from announcing it to the world

Priceless.

D'Souza on 9/11 Terrorists: "Look at what they did. You have a whole bunch of guys who were willing to give their life; none of them backed out. All of them slammed themselves into pieces of concrete. These are warriors."

And he's a felon.

Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted by federal prosecutors and charged with campaign finance law violations. Prosecutors alleged that D'Souza used straw donors to funnel campaign contributions to an unnamed Senate candidate. D'Souza was charged with violations of the Federal Campaign Act of 1971, with prosecutors asserting that D'Souza had violated the limit of $5000 for any individual to contribute to a specific candidate for US Senate in a single election year, by directing others to make contributions to Wendy Long in the amount of $20,000 and reimbursing them. [81][82] [83] He would be arraigned in a Manhattan federal court on January 24.[84] The charges include making illegal campaign contributions, with a maximum sentence of two years incarceration, and causing false statements to be made to the FEC, with a maximum sentence of five years incarceration.[85]
D'Souza's attorney argued that D'Souza "did not act with any corrupt or criminal intent whatsoever" and described the incident as "at most ... an act of misguided friendship".[86][87] His co-producers alleged that the indictment was politically motivated retribution for the success of his 2016 movie.[88]

YAWN
seriously; is this the best you got?

D'Souza on 9/11 Terrorists: "Look at what they did. You have a whole bunch of guys who were willing to give their life; none of them backed out. All of them slammed themselves into pieces of concrete. These are warriors."

And he's a felon.

Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted by federal prosecutors and charged with campaign finance law violations. Prosecutors alleged that D'Souza used straw donors to funnel campaign contributions to an unnamed Senate candidate. D'Souza was charged with violations of the Federal Campaign Act of 1971, with prosecutors asserting that D'Souza had violated the limit of $5000 for any individual to contribute to a specific candidate for US Senate in a single election year, by directing others to make contributions to Wendy Long in the amount of $20,000 and reimbursing them. [81][82] [83] He would be arraigned in a Manhattan federal court on January 24.[84] The charges include making illegal campaign contributions, with a maximum sentence of two years incarceration, and causing false statements to be made to the FEC, with a maximum sentence of five years incarceration.[85]
D'Souza's attorney argued that D'Souza "did not act with any corrupt or criminal intent whatsoever" and described the incident as "at most ... an act of misguided friendship".[86][87] His co-producers alleged that the indictment was politically motivated retribution for the success of his 2016 movie.[88]

obama bought his house from a convicted felon guilty of campaign shenanigans

idiots and hypocrites

actually leftard when you call someone a felon; you are referring to a person convicted of a crime; not somebody charged with one

comical; left-wing nutjobs whining that people are jumping on obama based on a thousand instances of corruption; and crying that others lack intelligence and are accusing obama of things he hasnt been convicted of; yet you call this guy a felon based on a charge that is days old

idiots and hypocrites

Obama didn't buy his house. Nahdmi Auchi - the iraqi billionaire who stole the oil for food money after Saddams fall - paid for it. He gave the money to Tony Rezko who was broke at the time - for the purchase of the Hyde Park house and the vacant lot next to it. Rezko's wife was the realtor.

Forum List

Back