Dictatorship: Filmmaker D'Souza Says Obama Vindictive; IRS Attack Political Payback..

I'm not a Democrat voter, or part of the "left-wing". I still think you are retarded.

We are here to discuss D'Souza.

Yes?

We are. I called him a nutcase because he is. I may have my own beefs with the President, but the OP's enters the realm of batshit craziness. Bedowin doesn't help the argument by adding his own batshit craziness to the conversation.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i'm a lib whiner!! and only my "beefs" with obama are legitimate!! everything else is "batshit crazy"

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

We are here to discuss D'Souza.

Yes?

We are. I called him a nutcase because he is. I may have my own beefs with the President, but the OP's enters the realm of batshit craziness. Bedowin doesn't help the argument by adding his own batshit craziness to the conversation.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i'm a lib whiner!! and only my "beefs" with obama are legitimate!! everything else is "batshit crazy"

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

You aren't as good of a troll as some. We will eat you up. :cool:

imagine the shame all the children named Barack by their sheeple parents will feel years from now?

LOLOL!!!

Most of the girls named Farah now use their MIDDLE names.

I can't wait to see an increase in little Liberal boys named Hussein.

And then, when Americans move to stop the Islamifiacation of America, those poor little bastards will have to find an entirely DIFFERENT THIRD name to use because Barack would be out and Hussein would be out, too!

:lol:

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

bon appetite leftard

The 'Chicago Way' i guess. Such dark days for our Nation. So few are standing up against tyranny. These kinds of abuses of power should not go unpunished. This President's IRS attacks are Impeachable offenses in my opinion. It's worse than Nixon's abuses. It's worse because it's being done so brazenly, without fear of accountability. Where have the Checks & Balances gone? What has happened to our Country?

Dinesh D'Souza The Kelly File Speculates on Retribution. Vindictive Obama Sees Critics as Enemies - YouTube

I've met D'nesh before at his book signing Roots of Obama's Rage which pointed to anti -colonialism and didn't examine other aspects of Obama's upbringing. I think it is probable he was targeted due to the film. I'm taken back by how much he has aged in just a few short years.

I believe it is good to take note of this being done to D'Nesh so brazenly - as you put it - because it is sending us a message. The message is - what are you going to do about it?

It's going somewhere but what Obama doesn't understand is that when you are striving against a Christian you're striving against their G-d and that isn't a wise idea.

Last edited:
Even left wing legal expert Alan Dershowitz claims that the Obama "justice" dept. reminds him of Stalin's secret police.

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

The way I heard to understand what you are actually saying is to use this.

The Gay Translator:

"And I'm certain I will eat you up with RELISH, Dahling!"

If D'Souza did as he is accused of doing, then I don't care how he got caught, he broke the law.

It really is that plain and simple.

Salient

in other words if D'souza has done nothing wrong he has nothing to fear?

great!1 bring on the Special Investigators for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS-gate...etc

idiots and hypocrites

Umm, Darryl Issa is doing his best to investigate those and guess what

He's not imprisoned or in jail or even quiet about it

Y'all are scared of your own shadows I swear

this isnt the first time a left-wing "leader" was surrounded by a rabid Cult of Personality

obama is the American version of North Korea's Dear Leader; or Stalin, Lenin, Mugabe, Chavez, Castro, Hussein, Tito, .....etc

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

The way I heard to understand what you are actually saying is to use this.

The Gay Translator:

"And I'm certain I will eat you up with RELISH, Dahling!"

Where did you get our translator from? :eusa_eh:

this isnt the first time a left-wing "leader" was surrounded by a rabid Cult of Personality

obama is the American version of North Korea's Dear Leader; or Stalin, Lenin, Mugabe, Chavez, Castro, Hussein, Tito, .....etc

How about the boogy man and Freddy Cruger? Satan himself, right!!!!?!?!

in other words if D'souza has done nothing wrong he has nothing to fear?

great!1 bring on the Special Investigators for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS-gate...etc

idiots and hypocrites

Umm, Darryl Issa is doing his best to investigate those and guess what

He's not imprisoned or in jail or even quiet about it

Y'all are scared of your own shadows I swear

lol; projection

yawn

Show where I said he isn't free to state his opinion, or shut the fuck up.

You support Obama's jackbooted thugs arresting him for his "speech"....you have decided what should be said and what shouldn't....you and Plasma are no more than brainless thugs hiding behind the Gov skirts.

I don't support arresting him for his speech, and it hasn't happened. When was he arrested, and when did I say I supported such a thing? Are you done lying now?

Look kid, you haven't disagreed with what has happened to him, you by your lack of action support it.

Obama's Admin has a history of this stuff and you don't have the balls to call him on it.

This President has transformed this Nation all right...and people like you just follow along like the good little lemmings you are.

libs are far too conditioned; too brainwashed; suffer from too much group think; to be cognizant they should also be "scared" of the kind of wannabe dictator moves obama is making.

to the credit of some on the Left there are people starting to speak out. these boards are for rabid o-bots in theeyes of whom obama can do no wrong.

idiots and hypocrites

Liberals are brainwashed but with zero evidence that Obama ordered or had anything to do with this, he is GUILTY! and you believe it 100% with NO DEMAND FOR CREDIBLE EVIDENCE BEFORE CHIMING IN THAT HE'S GUILTY.

Yea, call other people brainwashed when your clear lack of reasoning and your minimum for necessary evidence is near zero, to clueless.

it's comical for a left-wing nutjob to talk about who is scared; considering obama trampled the Constitution; resorted to using the IRS to go after a bunch of right-wingers the Left likes to dismiss as dinosaurs and irrelevant. what is he afraid of?

idiots and hypocrites

You support Obama's jackbooted thugs arresting him for his "speech"....you have decided what should be said and what shouldn't....you and Plasma are no more than brainless thugs hiding behind the Gov skirts.

I don't support arresting him for his speech, and it hasn't happened. When was he arrested, and when did I say I supported such a thing? Are you done lying now?

Look kid, you haven't disagreed with what has happened to him, you by your lack of action support it.

Obama's Admin has a history of this stuff and you don't have the balls to call him on it.

This President has transformed this Nation all right...and people like you just follow along like the good little lemmings you are.

What has happened to him? Nothing.

Forum List

Back