Dictatorship: Filmmaker D'Souza Says Obama Vindictive; IRS Attack Political Payback..

This President's use of the IRS to target his 'Enemies', is chillingly criminal. More Americans need to stand up and demand accountability. And that needs to include both Republicans and Democrats. These abuses go far beyond petty Democrat vs. Republican squabbles.
Please, GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!
I have not seen one shred of evidence that Obama has used the IRS to investigate anyone. What I have seen is one idiot after another making such a claim and then finding out after a closer examination that the claim was false. It is called "throwing mud."

Remember when the gop was screaming about the IRS investigating tax-exempt groups that contributed to the gop? Do you then remember when an investigation showed more Democratic groups than gop groups were investigated?
The bottom line is this: IT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE IRS TO INVESTIGATE ALL POTENTIAL CASES INVOLVING TAX FRAUD. It is their business!

called "throwing mud."
Remember when the gop was screaming about the IRS investigating tax-exempt groups that contributed to the gop

You need to substantiate this one liar.
You should be more careful when you call someone a "liar."

"In 2013, the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) revealed that it had targeted political groups applying for tax-exempt status for closer scrutiny based on their names or political themes. The Federal Bureau of Investigation began investigating the IRS's actions as part of a criminal probe ordered by United States Attorney GeneralEric Holder. This led to both political and public condemnation of the agency and triggered further investigations. Initial reports had described the targeting as nearly exclusively on conservative groups with terms such as "Tea Party" in their names. Further investigation revealed that certain terms and themes in the applications of liberal-leaning groups and the Occupy movement had also triggered additional scrutiny, though possibly at a lower rate. The only known denial of tax-exempt status occurred to a progressive group. The use of target lists continued through May 2013."

Pay particular attention to the BOLD sections.

2013 IRS scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The 'Chicago Way' i guess. Such dark days for our Nation. So few are standing up against tyranny. These kinds of abuses of power should not go unpunished. This President's IRS attacks are Impeachable offenses in my opinion. It's worse than Nixon's abuses. It's worse because it's being done so brazenly, without fear of accountability. Where have the Checks & Balances gone? What has happened to our Country?

Dinesh D'Souza The Kelly File Speculates on Retribution. Vindictive Obama Sees Critics as Enemies - YouTube

Dinesh D'Souza absolutely destroyed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09i2YvLPZuE]Bill Maher Takes On Dinesh D'Souza Over Anti-Obama Documentary 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

And Maher avoids allowing the truth to come out by || this much.

He avoided it just by the skin of his teeth.

If he'd let Dinesh finish his thoughts without changing the subject Maher might have been responsible for allowing the truth to be revealed clearly.

But as it was we were able to see a textbook example of Liberalitis when Maher couldn't recognize, or refused to recognize, that Dinesh's account of the Sept. 17, 2001 episode of Politically Incorrect, was accurate.

Up until I heard Dinesh explain it I was thinking Maher had cornered Dinesh.

But that is exactly how we have so much disagreement between L & R.

Maher is a smart guy. But he can't escape his hardwiring from the factory.

You Libs tend not to read thoroughly, or you misinterpret what you read or hear or see. You are so focused on what you want to say that you can't take in what the other people are saying. You want SO much to be right you will cut corners and claim victory when and where it isn't yours.

Here is the Wikipedia account of what happened on the episode of Politically Incorrect.

In the aftermath of the September 11 attacks, U.S. President George W. Bush said that the terrorists responsible were cowards. On Politically Incorrect's September 17 show, Maher's guest Dinesh D'Souza disputed Bush's label, saying the terrorists were warriors.[4] Maher agreed, and according to a transcript replied "We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly".[4]

Politically Incorrect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And it is clear that what Dinesh D'Souza said is correct.

Maher was lying or just being a sloppy, impulsive, petty minded Liberal.

I'd assert it's the latter.

As for you, Bfgrn, my guess is the only way you can win any points on these pages is to cheat, so your posting the video clip and then claiming:

"Dinesh D'Souza absolutely destroyed..."

Is your trying to have it BOTH ways.

You can say that you were proclaiming, correctly, that Dinesh destroyed Maher.

But if no Conservatives bothered with your games then you =can enjoy the PERCEPTION of most other Liberals like yourself that you are saying Dinesh GOT desrtroyed.

What a slimy clown your post is.

The 'Chicago Way' i guess. Such dark days for our Nation. So few are standing up against tyranny. These kinds of abuses of power should not go unpunished. This President's IRS attacks are Impeachable offenses in my opinion. It's worse than Nixon's abuses. It's worse because it's being done so brazenly, without fear of accountability. Where have the Checks & Balances gone? What has happened to our Country?

Dinesh D'Souza The Kelly File Speculates on Retribution. Vindictive Obama Sees Critics as Enemies - YouTube

Dinesh D'Souza absolutely destroyed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09i2YvLPZuE]Bill Maher Takes On Dinesh D'Souza Over Anti-Obama Documentary 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

If he'd let Dinesh finish his thoughts without changing the subject Maher might have been responsible for allowing the truth to be revealed clearly.

But as it was we were able to see a textbook example of Liberalitis when Maher couldn't recognize, or refused to recognize, that Dinesh's account of the Sept. 17, 2001 episode of Politically Incorrect, was accurate.

You Libs tend not to read thoroughly, or you misinterpret what you read or hear or see. You are so focused on what you want to say that you can't take in what the other people are saying. You want SO much to be right you will cut corners and claim victory when and where it isn't yours.

Here is the Wikipedia account of what happened on the episode of Politically Incorrect.

In the aftermath of the September 11 attacks, U.S. President George W. Bush said that the terrorists responsible were cowards. On Politically Incorrect's September 17 show, Maher's guest Dinesh D'Souza disputed Bush's label, saying the terrorists were warriors.[4] Maher agreed, and according to a transcript replied "We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly".[4]

As for you, Bfgrn, my guess is the only way you can win any points on these pages is to cheat, so your posting the video clip and then claiming:

But if no Conservatives bothered with your games then you =can enjoy the PERCEPTION of most other Liberals like yourself that you are saying Dinesh GOT desrtroyed.

Herein lies your problem..."Dinesh D'Souza WAS absolutely destroyed by Bill Mahar. Mahar was merciful and could have made D'Souza look even worse.

D'Souza spewed dogma. But to right wing pea brains like you dogma is your truth. It is all you have, because none of the facts support your dogma. FLASH: dogma is not 'truth'

Please, GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!
I have not seen one shred of evidence that Obama has used the IRS to investigate anyone. What I have seen is one idiot after another making such a claim and then finding out after a closer examination that the claim was false. It is called "throwing mud."

Remember when the gop was screaming about the IRS investigating tax-exempt groups that contributed to the gop? Do you then remember when an investigation showed more Democratic groups than gop groups were investigated?
The bottom line is this: IT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE IRS TO INVESTIGATE ALL POTENTIAL CASES INVOLVING TAX FRAUD. It is their business!

called "throwing mud."
Remember when the gop was screaming about the IRS investigating tax-exempt groups that contributed to the gop

You need to substantiate this one liar.
You should be more careful when you call someone a "liar."

[snip]

If you will recall from TV and Films and maybe your Grammar School History classes notorious Chicago mobster, Al Capone, managed to evade law enforcement efforts to prove something against him for almost ten years.

He was very visible. Quoted and photographed and reported in the newspapers. His illegal activities resulting in many of the violent crimes in Chicago on a frequently recurring basis.

Everyone KNEW he was guilty.

Yet he was skillful enough to avoid arrest and prosecution for all of the rum running and bootlegging and speakeasies and prostitution and drugs and gambling and graft and corruption and shake down and protection rackets and murders.

Everyone saw it. Everyone KNEW he was behind it but no one could nail him.

Until Eliott Ness and his boys nailed him on what???

Tax Evasion.

So don't play stupid and say that because Obama is crafty enough, like that OTHER Chicago criminal, to cover up his tracks that he isn't guilty of using the IRS as his own 'enforcers.'

Ironic that This crook uses the IRS where Capone got nailed because of Tax Evasion.

Don't EVEN pretend to be that stupid.

Herein lies your problem..."Dinesh D'Souza WAS absolutely destroyed by Bill Mahar. Mahar was merciful and could have made D'Souza look even worse.

D'Souza spewed dogma. But to right wing pea brains like you dogma is your truth. It is all you have, because none of the facts support your dogma. FLASH: dogma is not 'truth'

Maher is the one who got himself in trouble for taking what D'Souza said and adding THIS to it...

"We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly..."

If Maher had not said that he'd likely not have gotten in trouble.

Just as D'Souza said.

Now twist this or try to deny it and every reader will see right through the ether to know exactly what you are.

Maher is the one who got himself in trouble for taking what D'Souza said and adding THIS to it...

"We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly..."

Just as D'Souza said.

Now twist this or try to deny it and every reader will see right through the ether to know exactly what you are.

You have a much BIGGER problem...

I posted an interview from HBO's Real-time from Sept 1, 2012. You are talking about another show, and an interview from Sept 17, 2001.

the title of the thread is:
Dictatorship: Filmmaker D'Souza Says Obama Vindictive; IRS Attack Political Payback.

WHEN did Mahar and D'Souza discuss Barack Obama on Sept 17, 2001?

On the positive side, if D'Souza is convicted, that will qualify him for high office as a Republican. He's already met the "sociopathic liar" qualification, now he just needs that criminal record to perfect his resume.

It's good to see the Republicans finally being open about their adoration for thugs, thieves, scammers and pervs. They've tried to hide their corruption before, but couldn't fool anyone. As illustrated over and over by this thread, modern Republicans want to grant blanket immunity to anyone with that magic (R) by their name. Did you get caught? Why, just scream the liberals are persecuting you, and you can beat the rap! That would be why so many thugs, thieves, scammers and pervs have gravitated to the Republican party, and why everyone who doesn't gleefully smooch the heinies of criminals has left the Republican party.

Seriously Republicans, do you really not understand why the world correctly views you as a part of criminal cult? Do we have to spell out why? Just read you own paranoid ravings on this thread. From the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing he had possessed UsefulIdiot minions like the modern Republicans.

It's downright dangerous to criticize this President. Journalists have known that for a long time. Looks like Filmmakers are beginning to realize that too. Our Nation is starting to resemble a Third World Banana Republic Dictatorship. The most disturbing aspect is that it seems like very few Americans care. Checks & Balances must be restored. Things are getting worse.

lol @ its downright dangerous

rush Limbaugh makes more than he's ever made

fox news does the best of all propaganda channels

do you tire of being wrong all of the time? god damn

By the way, the film is called '2016: Obama's America.' It's actually a pretty good movie.

Just as D'Souza said.

You have a much BIGGER problem...

I posted an interview from HBO's Real-time from Sept 1, 2012. You are talking about another show, and an interview from Sept 17, 2001.

the title of the thread is:
Dictatorship: Filmmaker D'Souza Says Obama Vindictive; IRS Attack Political Payback.

WHEN did Mahar and D'Souza discuss Barack Obama on Sept 17, 2001?

At the end of the 2012 interview Maher confronts D'Souza about the remarks back in 2001, on Politically Incorrect.

On the positive side, if D'Souza is convicted, that will qualify him for high office as a Republican. He's already met the "sociopathic liar" qualification, now he just needs that criminal record to perfect his resume.

It's good to see the Republicans finally being open about their adoration for thugs, thieves, scammers and pervs. They've tried to hide their corruption before, but couldn't fool anyone. As illustrated over and over by this thread, modern Republicans want to grant blanket immunity to anyone with that magic (R) by their name. Did you get caught? Why, just scream the liberals are persecuting you, and you can beat the rap! That would be why so many thugs, thieves, scammers and pervs have gravitated to the Republican party, and why everyone who doesn't gleefully smooch the heinies of criminals has left the Republican party.

Seriously Republicans, do you really not understand why the world correctly views you as a part of criminal cult? Do we have to spell out why? Just read you own paranoid ravings on this thread. From the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing he had possessed UsefulIdiot minions like the modern Republicans.

Wow, what a sad feeble attempt at defending the indefensible. I'm pretty sure if your BOOOOSH Boogeyman had arrested Michael Moore, you and the rest of the Communist-Bots on this Board would have been singing a completely different tune. You're proving to be shallow dishonest hypocrites.

I think D'Souza portrayed Obama accurately in his film. As a result, the Dear Leader sent his henchmen to deal with him. They should arrest this President and all of his despicable IRS henchmen for this.

I think D'Souza portrayed Obama accurately in his film. As a result, the Dear Leader sent his henchmen to deal with him. They should arrest this President and all of his despicable IRS henchmen for this.

you also think 9/11 was an inside job, sandy hook and boston marathon were hoaxes

and likely that there IS a boogyman

so, grain of salt to anyone at home as to what paulitician the retread thinks.

I urge everyone to check the film out. Even you Obamabots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRbqMGtvQD0]2016: Obama's America - Trailer 1 - YouTube[/ame]

How it must have galled the owners of The NYT to have to list the book on their best seller list. But they couldn't ignore the numbers without making their agenda obvious, now could they?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G1OT5gzb48]2016 Obama's America Trailer 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Ted Cruz fires back at those who doubt D'Souza was selective persecution

"Obama raised millions of dollars under similar circumstances...donors merely faced civil fines"

"It's a remarkably selective prosecution considering Obama raised millions of dollars under similar circumstances, and donors merely faced civil fines, while D'Souza is charged with felony violation of federal law. There is a pattern of targeting filmmakers who speak out politically," Cruz told the Reporter.

"Authorities have been remarkably selective in prosecuting D'Souza; the IRS's treatment of FOA is consistent with what this administration has done to Tea Party and conservative groups.

Cruz Meeting With Hollywood Conservatives on IRS Scrutiny

Last edited:
Senators send letter to FBI demanding explanation of Dinesh D’Souza indictment

February 22, 2014
by Tom Tillison

Ardent Obama critic Dinesh D’Souza believes he’s become “vulnerable” to governmental harassment because of his film, “2016: Obama’s America,“ the conservative author and filmmaker told Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Friday.

In January, D’Souza was arrested on campaign finance fraud charges – just months after the release of the unflattering documentary on President Obama’s political background.

“I am a public critic of the president, and I do recognize that this has made me, to some degree, vulnerable to some forms of counter-attack,” D’Souza told Kelly, adding that the film’s director, Gerald Molen, was “contacted rather coincidentally by the IRS” after the film came out.

Senators send letter to FBI demanding explanation of Dinesh D?Souza indictment - BizPac Review

Forum List

Back