Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

So the dark lord of the Sith has spoken.
Why shoul we listen to Cheney?
He is the one who said that Reagan proved the defecit did not matter.
And was the one who gathered the intelligence about Iraq to make the case for war. Which turned out to be wrong.

So tell me again why we should listen to Dickie?

why do Republicans consider him great?
Has he led great spending cuts? Balanced a budget?
Led the fight against the "Pill Bill"?

:dunno:

but I like him b/c he puts liberals into weeks long tizzies

And was the one who gathered the intelligence about Iraq to make the case for war. Which turned out to be wrong.

Fair nuff the only reason I like Bill Maher is how tore up the cons get over his antics.

Fair nuff the only reason I like Bill Maher is how tore up the cons get over his antics.

Who?

What's improved since 2006?

I'm sitting here gleefully awaiting an array of bullshit.

:lol:
The economy is growing again. When Obama took office, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. His stimulus packaged stopped that. But I think I'll stop there. In answer to your question, not much. But there has been some improvement.

UE is higher than when Obama took office 3 years ago. If the labor force participation rate were the same, the UE rate would be over 10%. Improvement has come chiefly from people dropping out of the labor market.
Inflation is heating up. The U.S. gov'ts debt is no longer triple-A. The country is more divided now than ever. Dodd-Frank is a disaster. Obamacare is a disaster and about to be tossed by the Supremes.
If Obama had played golf for the first two years instead of doing anything else we would be in better shape than we are today.

The economy is growing again. When Obama took office, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. His stimulus packaged stopped that. But I think I'll stop there. In answer to your question, not much. But there has been some improvement.

UE is higher than when Obama took office 3 years ago. If the labor force participation rate were the same, the UE rate would be over 10%. Improvement has come chiefly from people dropping out of the labor market.
Inflation is heating up. The U.S. gov'ts debt is no longer triple-A. The country is more divided now than ever. Dodd-Frank is a disaster. Obamacare is a disaster and about to be tossed by the Supremes.
If Obama had played golf for the first two years instead of doing anything else we would be in better shape than we are today.

The Bush-Cheney 8-years was a disaster. They started 2-wars and cut taxes. Then as the economy was crashing they slithered out of DC and handed off a mess to a rookie and idealists. IMHO the economy is better now than it was 4-years ago. Remember Lehman? WAMU? AIG? Fannie? Freddie? Merrill-Lynch? GM? Citi? BofA? Remember losing 750,000 jobs a month?
If the dems win another 4-years it serves the GOP right, I'm not done rubbing their noses in it yet.

Cheney should, as one poster already stated, be walking around in an orange jump suit behind bars, along with Karl Rove, Harriet Miers and couple others who failed to appear after being subpoenaed. Of all the BS that Cheney and Bush pulled, the ignoring of congressional subpoenas was probably the worst. When congress can't even compel White House staff to testify about anything, it is a direct and intentional undermining of the intended check and balance system that we are supposed to rely on to keep the executive branch from running amuck. If you can't even make them show up and answer for the things they do, how are we ever supposed to hold the executive branch in check again?

In short, fuck Dick Cheney, that rat bastard can rot.

The Bush-Cheney 8-years was a disaster. They started 2-wars and cut taxes. Then as the economy was crashing they slithered out of DC and handed off a mess to a rookie and idealists. IMHO the economy is better now than it was 4-years ago. Remember Lehman? WAMU? AIG? Fannie? Freddie? Merrill-Lynch? GM? Citi? BofA? Remember losing 750,000 jobs a month?
If the dems win another 4-years it serves the GOP right, I'm not done rubbing their noses in it yet.

:thup:

Hmm, Bush took over a recession and had it turned around in about 18 months. There was that 9/11 thing you may have heard about. How many attacks were made on the US prior to Bush? How many after Bush took action after 9/11?
We had a brief recession. That happens in the economic cycle. All the companies you mention are still around, except Lehman. Fannie/Freddie are unfortunately still around. The Democrats' failure to rein them in has cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars.
UE for most of Bush's presidency was 5% or less. How has Obama done there?

As to the wars, Obama has lost Iraq after Bush won it for him. He supported the Afghan war and he is losing that. He wasted thousands of lives in a surge modeled after Bush's, but against the advice of his own generals.
Egypt is going over to radical Islamic thugs.
Iran is building nuclear weapons and Obama wants to talk. North Korea is building long range missiles and Obama wants to talk.
He is a disaster in domestic affairs. He is a disaster in foreign affairs. He is the worst president ever.

As bad as obama has been, it will pale compared to what he intends to do. That's what is chasing voters away. He is a disaster. He will be a cataclysm.

:lol:

there has?

gas prices sky high

food prices sky high

energy prices high and going higher

more people on welfare than ever before

the debt is 16 trillion dollars up by 5 trillion since the dummie took the wh
Insurance premiums are skyrocketing.
solyndra

fast and furious

12 million unemployed,

oh yeah.. tell us again how it's better

I like his jokes. He said the other night, Romney is so boring, when Ambien wants to get to sleep it takes him..

gop-menu-2012-x.jpg

gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg

This is the platform, by gumption.

Verbatim.

Good job boys.

:clap2:

rnc+site+obama+v+constitution.jpeg

The Democrats are actually saying to us that if you want to be rich in this country you deserve to get screwed. They are essentially saying that the American Dream is a thing of the past. They are saying that sitting around waiting for help from the government is better than going out and working to assure a better future, and if you do you will be punished.

Yet on the other hand if you vote for them they'll grant you a waiver. You can be rich if you help them spread their lies the way Warren Buffet is doing. You can tell everyone that you want to be taxed more even though you're fighting the IRS in court over the taxes they say you haven't paid, or you are taking advantage of a deduction only the rich can. You're allowed to be a hypocrite as long as you play ball with Obama and his band of elitists.

Obama-State-of-the-Union.jpg

He never accepts responsibility for anything. It's always Bush's fault, or Romney's fault, or the GOP's fault. Never his fault. He takes credit for everything yet won't take the blame for anything.
Obama has decided that solving problems isn't high on his priorities. Maybe it never was. His priority is to institute the changes he and his friend George Soros wants regardless how we feel about it or how it effects us. His goal has been to keep instituting his policies by going around Congress, going around the will of the American people, and keep us at each other's throats while he's selling us down the river to our enemies. He supports the Arab Spring, the OWS, and the soon to come American Spring. He makes personal calls to those who lie to us and divide us but won't life a finger to stop racial tension in this country or stop racists from breaking our laws because he sympathizes with them.

CLEAN+UP+AMERICA,+OBAMA+CARTOONS.jpg

He patronizes women, blacks, homosexuals, the unemployed, and next he will be patronizing Latinos while he's doing nothing that is important to all of us and that is address the growing debt. His enemy is the silent majority in this country. The folks that believe that women have a choice to stay home and raise a family, folks that have large families and simply want to be left alone.

Folks that want to worship God the way they choose are demonized. These folks are under attack, made fun of, turned into the butt of everyone's jokes in the media, movies, TV, and in politics. They are called stupid twats, ignorant mindless mouth-breathers. These folks are the bedrock of this country and Obama wants to exclude them from the process. He and his friends sneer at them, make fun of them. They want to make having morals and principles a thing of the past.

000241-the-post-american-world-by-fareed-zakaria.jpg
obamas-seal.jpg

Last edited:
By MEAD GRUVER

CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney walked onstage without any assistance and spoke for an hour and 15 minutes without seeming to tire in his first public engagement since he underwent a heart transplant three weeks ago.

He sat in a plush chair throughout the long chat with daughter Liz Cheney and looked decidedly healthier than recent appearances where he has been gaunt and used a cane.

Cheney even threw in a couple of political plugs amid much reminiscing at the Wyoming Republican Party state convention in Cheyenne on Saturday.

He said the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is going to do a "whale of a job." He said it's never been more important than now to defeat a sitting president and the Republican Party should unite behind Romney.

"He has been an unmitigated disaster to the country," Cheney said of President Barack Obama.

More: Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'
Compared to what Cheney's Administration did to this country, Obama walks on water. Cheney should be walking around a SuperMax in a jumpsuit with a big fat number on his back. I've got issues with Obama, but there is no comparison in terms of disaster between this and the last Administration.
Bingo!!!!

During the first Gulf War, he could see no good reason for going-into Baghdad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY]Cheney in 1994 on Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Then, we he was running The Oval Office (without Colin Powell's interference), with a more.....

.....he'd "discovered" War could be PROFITABLE AS HELL!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Compared to what Cheney's Administration did to this country, Obama walks on water. Cheney should be walking around a SuperMax in a jumpsuit with a big fat number on his back. I've got issues with Obama, but there is no comparison in terms of disaster between this and the last Administration.

You people just don't get it, do you? Republican's have absolutely nothing to offer the country. Since the right got booted out of office in 2006, they've done nothing to address the systemic problems of their party, one of which, is constantly lying to this nation. Until the right can bring something to the table, this country has no reason to listen to anything you say.

George_Bush_RepubliCard.jpg

Forum List

Back