Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

Except for those minor details, he was.............still an embarassment to the nation.

dick-cheney-dithering.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pQ7UB5MjnA]iraq for sale Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Frankly I think it beneath the dignity of the office of a former Vice President of the United States to make comments on a sitting President or Vice President. However not ever having been a fan of the former Vice President it does not surprise me at all. That said, it would appear that the former Vice President might want to take a look at the record his former President left this nation with. Lets see, two wars , unpaid for, one of which took amistaken intelligence or a downright lie to enter into, Medicare Part D also unpaid for, a real estate market in tatters, an economy in tatters, banks that needed bailed out, american auto companies bankrupt. , etc. It would seem with a record like that the former Vice President would go quietly into retirement and not make comments on the current Administration its record not withstanding.

you can't even stay on topic in your own thread.

:lol:

Says the one who tried to change the topic in post #7. :lol:

pfft

not even close.

We are talking about how big 0 is an unmitigated disaster.
No....we're talking-about how The DICK; Cheney is the LAST person who should be evaluating "disasters".....except, to say he set "the bar" so goddamned-high, NO ONE (else) could possibly clear it!!!

uWmTf.jpg

funeral.jpg

child_cries.jpe

jm-blog-photo-one.jpg

Last edited:
Frankly I think it beneath the dignity of the office of a former Vice President of the United States to make comments on a sitting President or Vice President. However not ever having been a fan of the former Vice President it does not surprise me at all. That said, it would appear that the former Vice President might want to take a look at the record his former President left this nation with. Lets see, two wars , unpaid for, one of which took amistaken intelligence or a downright lie to enter into, Medicare Part D also unpaid for, a real estate market in tatters, an economy in tatters, banks that needed bailed out, american auto companies bankrupt. , etc. It would seem with a record like that the former Vice President would go quietly into retirement and not make comments on the current Administration its record not withstanding.

Haliburton still requires his lobbying efforts.

It's called voicing your opinion something Cheney just like all of us are entitled to do.

Ty, I wish there was a way I could have typed your answer before hand.

the growing economy; gas is at $4/gal. My cost of living it through the roof. dows up; the rich get richer.

loosing jobs; UE is still over that magic 8 percent.

the stimulus; devalued the dollar even more.

Good thing you stopped there.
Like I said, I've got my issues with Obama. I started protesting his policies about 18 months after he took office. Which is a lot more than I could say about the right playing deaf, dumb and blind for 8 years during the Bush Administration. Only when he became a lame duck, did they start criticizing his policies. The rest of the time, they were nothing but cheerleaders.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asp7SgJ-Eb0]Tim Robbins & Bill Maher Do a Number on Stephen Hayes - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
By MEAD GRUVER

CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney walked onstage without any assistance and spoke for an hour and 15 minutes without seeming to tire in his first public engagement since he underwent a heart transplant three weeks ago.

He sat in a plush chair throughout the long chat with daughter Liz Cheney and looked decidedly healthier than recent appearances where he has been gaunt and used a cane.

Cheney even threw in a couple of political plugs amid much reminiscing at the Wyoming Republican Party state convention in Cheyenne on Saturday.

He said the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is going to do a "whale of a job." He said it's never been more important than now to defeat a sitting president and the Republican Party should unite behind Romney.

"He has been an unmitigated disaster to the country," Cheney said of President Barack Obama.

More: Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

Good to see Cheney back to his old self....we missed him

Ty, I wish there was a way I could have typed your answer before hand.

the growing economy; gas is at $4/gal. My cost of living it through the roof. dows up; the rich get richer.

loosing jobs; UE is still over that magic 8 percent.

the stimulus; devalued the dollar even more.

Good thing you stopped there.
Like I said, I've got my issues with Obama. I started protesting his policies about 18 months after he took office. Which is a lot more than I could say about the right playing deaf, dumb and blind for 8 years during the Bush Administration. Only when he became a lame duck, did they start criticizing his policies. The rest of the time, they were nothing but cheerleaders.

I dropped out after the Patriot act was signed and passed the scotus.

nuthin but a bunch of big gubmit moderates and religious conservatives.

Try, again........

November 24, 2007

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bd3ekxLQnM[/ame]​

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, I remember your stinging comments for Carter when he commented on Bush.
Oh, wait.

So the dark lord of the Sith has spoken.
Why shoul we listen to Cheney?
He is the one who said that Reagan proved the defecit did not matter.
And was the one who gathered the intelligence about Iraq to make the case for war. Which turned out to be wrong.

So tell me again why we should listen to Dickie?

why do Republicans consider him great?
Has he led great spending cuts? Balanced a budget?
Led the fight against the "Pill Bill"?

:dunno:

but I like him b/c he puts liberals into weeks long tizzies

iraq-flag-draped-coffins.jpg

By MEAD GRUVER

CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney walked onstage without any assistance and spoke for an hour and 15 minutes without seeming to tire in his first public engagement since he underwent a heart transplant three weeks ago.

He sat in a plush chair throughout the long chat with daughter Liz Cheney and looked decidedly healthier than recent appearances where he has been gaunt and used a cane.

Cheney even threw in a couple of political plugs amid much reminiscing at the Wyoming Republican Party state convention in Cheyenne on Saturday.

He said the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is going to do a "whale of a job." He said it's never been more important than now to defeat a sitting president and the Republican Party should unite behind Romney.

"He has been an unmitigated disaster to the country," Cheney said of President Barack Obama.

More: Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'
Compared to what Cheney's Administration did to this country, Obama walks on water. Cheney should be walking around a SuperMax in a jumpsuit with a big fat number on his back. I've got issues with Obama, but there is no comparison in terms of disaster between this and the last Administration.

You people just don't get it, do you? Republican's have absolutely nothing to offer the country. Since the right got booted out of office in 2006, they've done nothing to address the systemic problems of their party, one of which, is constantly lying to this nation. Until the right can bring something to the table, this country has no reason to listen to anything you say.

You are right , there is no comparison.

We had money under the Bush admin, now all we have is crony payoffs.

"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due."

The economy is growing again. When Obama took office, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. His stimulus packaged stopped that. But I think I'll stop there. In answer to your question, not much. But there has been some improvement.

UE is higher than when Obama took office 3 years ago. If the labor force participation rate were the same, the UE rate would be over 10%. Improvement has come chiefly from people dropping out of the labor market.
Inflation is heating up. The U.S. gov'ts debt is no longer triple-A. The country is more divided now than ever. Dodd-Frank is a disaster. Obamacare is a disaster and about to be tossed by the Supremes.
If Obama had played golf for the first two years instead of doing anything else we would be in better shape than we are today.

The Bush-Cheney 8-years was a disaster. They started 2-wars and cut taxes. Then as the economy was crashing they slithered out of DC and handed off a mess to a rookie and idealists.

....Who've cleaned-up after a Bush Admin......

Cheney is back like a diaper rash and a jock itch. He is obviously brained damaged for lack of oxygen during his heart transplant.

Forum List

Back