dick cheney looks awful ???

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
seriously?? the liberal moderators on this board should really be ashamed of themselves with this one. what a bullshit post for "politics". the "politics" here are hanging cheney up as a dartboard, so the weak minded chain-thinkers here can take some cheap parting shots at a guy you are too stupid to realized helped this country more than you will know in your lifetime, a guy who dedicated his whole life to serving his country, whether you like it or not. if truth matters, this post isn't even brave enough to be called trolling, i know you are smart enough to know what you were doing with this.

you can be sure that if this was about biden or any democrat, this joke of a post would have been swiftly relegated to oblivion, as will my (this) post flagging the moderators for their creepy double standard. hypocrits.

go ahaed and fire me for speaking up, i'll find another board. i just posted on my site that the mods here are pretty good, now i'm not so sure. (u.s. messege "liberally tainted" dartboard). you're like a bunch of little kids.
where's gunny when this shit happens ?

Last edited:
Not to be a jerk, which I am good at, I thought I would read something good about Cheney in this thread, seems like the same as the other thread with a different victim.

Yes the boards are dominated by liberals who constantly post nothing more than headlines bashing republicans.

So we need to start as many threads, one for one, the opposite of the other,

or do we demand threads title not be name calling.

I think its a nice example of the type of people we fight, that they are willing to say or do anything in defense of the ideology they follow.

without a basis for political debate they resort to character assassination, whats next, pitch forks and riots in the street by Liberals, most likely, after all, they show their true mentality by posting as they do.

Some stand out as being able to present an argument, flawed as they always are, others simply have nothing more than a link to a diatribe of insults.

• Banned
i really thought this post would be censored by now (about 11 minutes). how was that a disscussion of politics ? it takes some of the fun out of coming here if you know the centerpiece of the opponent argument is trashing and subjective moderation, this is the shit that really pisses liberals off

again. do as i say... (cheap shot artists)

Last edited:
Cheney does look pretty bad. Unfortunately, he is getting near to the end of this ride called life. He was a great American and has done more for America than the liberals are willing to give him credit for. I always like him.

• Banned
Not to be a jerk, which I am good at, I thought I would read something good about Cheney in this thread, seems like the same as the other thread with a different victim.

Yes the boards are dominated by liberals who constantly post nothing more than headlines bashing republicans.

I think its a nice example of the type of people we fight, that they are willing to say or do anything in defense of the ideology they follow.

without a basis for political debate they resort to character assassination, whats next, pitch forks and riots in the street by Liberals, most likely, after all, they show their true mentality by posting as they do.

Some stand out as being able to present an argument, flawed as they always are, others simply have nothing more than a link to a diatribe of insults.

i just read this again, well articulated, thank you , i defy any liberal to speak up for what's right here...

Last edited:
seriously?? the liberal moderators on this board should really be ashamed of themselves with this one. what a bullshit post for "politics". the "politics" here are hanging cheney up as a dartboard, so the weak minded chain-thinkers here can take some cheap parting shots at a guy you are too stupid to realized helped this country more than you will know in your lifetime, a guy who dedicated his whole life to serving his country, whether you like it or not. if truth matters, this post isn't even brave enough to be called trolling, i know you are smart enough to know what you were doing with this.

you can be sure that if this was about biden or any democrat, this joke of a post would have been swiftly relegated to oblivion, as will my (this) post flagging the moderators for their creepy double standard. hypocrits.

go ahaed and fire me for speaking up, i'll find another board. i just posted on my site that the mods here are pretty good, now i'm not so sure. (u.s. messege "liberally tainted" dartboard). you're like a bunch of little kids.
where's gunny when this shit happens ?

You clowns have to be joking. Liberal mods? Dominated by liberals? :lol:

What a pantload of unadulterated hypocritical bullshit. Aww, so now that Republicans have some power back and it's you and your ilk getting bashed, payback is a bitch. Tough. You all should have thought of that when for the last two years, you have done nothing but:

...constantly post nothing more than headlines bashing...

...start as many threads, one for one, the opposite of the other,

...demand threads title not be name calling.

...willing to say or do anything in defense of the ideology they follow.

...without a basis for political debate they resort to character assassination... most likely, after all, they show their true mentality by posting as they do.

...simply have nothing more than a link to a diatribe of insults.

Are you fucking nuts or is short-term memory loss suddenly rampant among you?

I for one am saddened by Dick Cheney's scary weight loss, just as I am saddened by Bill Clinton's obvious weight loss. Dramatic weight loss is a clear indication that they both are not well. Heart disease, like most others, doesn't distinguish between Republicans and Democrats.

Cheney does look pretty bad. Unfortunately, he is getting near to the end of this ride called life. He was a great American and has done more for America than the liberals are willing to give him credit for. I always like him.

He was actually a very good, and conservative with spending, Secretary of Defense. But 911 did him in, and the guy went over the top, firmly believing that he and his neocons were above the law. The overreach brought him nothing but trouble. And we still don't have bin Laden in spite of it.

i just read this again, well articulated, thank you , i defy any liberal to speak up for what's right here...

I certainly did, and I truly hope you saw yourself in what I said. If you can't, then I wish one of you would explain what thread after thread, post after post, bashing the Obama administration, his wife and his children, all liberals (actually, anyone left of the far right) were all about. Kindness and respect?

Actually, he lost weight in the hospital because they put him on a diet, and he plans to keep it off. When heavier people lose weight, they look sick sometimes. I don't like the guy, but for his family sake I am glad he is start to eat healthier.

Forum List

Back