Dick Cheney Is Still Alive While Hillary Is A Loser

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Luck is supreme.

From wiki:
"In November 1962 at the age of twenty-one, Cheney was convicted for the first of two offenses of driving while intoxicated (DWI). According to the docket from the Municipal Court in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Cheney was arrested for drunkenness and, "operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated." A Cheyenne Police Judge found Cheney guilty of the two charges. Cheney's driving license was suspended for 30 days and he had to forfeit a $150 bond posted at the time of his arrest.

Eight months later, in July 1963, Cheney was arrested in Rock Springs, Wyoming and fined $100 for his second DWI conviction. At the time, it was not possible for the authorities in each area to link the two convictions, which would have resulted in the second offense being viewed much more seriously. Since this arrest, Cheney has had no further documented convictions.[27]

Cheney discussed his record in a May 7, 2001 interview in The New Yorker. Cheney said that he found himself, "working, building power lines, having been in a couple of scrapes with the law."[28] He said that the arrests made him, "think about where I was and where I was headed. I was headed down a bad road if I continued on that course."[28]"

"Cheney's long histories of cardiovascular disease and periodic need for urgent health care have raised the question of whether he is medically fit to serve as Vice President. Formerly a heavy smoker, Cheney sustained the first of four heart attacks in 1978, at age 37. Subsequent attacks in 1984, 1988, and 2000 have resulted in moderate contractile dysfunction of his left ventricle. He underwent four-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting in 1988, coronary artery stenting in November 2000, and urgent coronary balloon angioplasty in March 2001.

As Vice President, Cheney is cared for by the White House Medical Group. Staff from the WHMG accompany the President and the Vice President while either are traveling, and make advance contact with local emergency medical services to ensure that urgent care is available immediately should it be necessary. [42]

In 2001, a Holter monitor disclosed brief episodes of (asymptomatic) ectopy. An electrophysiologic study was performed, at which Cheney was found to be inducible. An implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) was therefore implanted in his left upper anterior chest. [1] As of 2004, it has never discharged.

On September 24, 2005, Cheney had an endo-vascular procedure to repair popliteal artery aneurysms bilaterally, a catheter treatment technique used in the artery behind each knee. The condition was discovered at a regular physical in July, and, while not life-threatening itself, is likely an indicator that Cheney's atherosclerotic disease is progressing despite aggressive treatment. [43]

On January 9, 2006, Cheney was taken to the hospital for tests after experiencing shortness of breath. He was given heart tests and tests for retention of water (he had been retaining water due to medication he had been taking for a foot complaint) before being discharged. He was placed on a diuretic to help get rid of the fluids.

Cheney occasionally requires the use of a cane for walking. This, according to Cheney, is due to a foot condition and is unrelated to his cardiovascular disease."

Dick Cheney had a signed letter of resignation throughout his time in the Bush White House in case his heart gave out | Daily Mail Online

Please send Mr. Open Borders, Business Visas, Trespassers, Housing Bubble my regards.

wasnt it Cheney who inadvertantly shot someone cause he thought it was a bird?

Yup. Both still alive, but one has...

whittington200-3999ee3671ceb338e276d68788b74b8425685856-s6-c30.jpg

Please send Mr. Open Borders, Business Visas, Trespassers, Housing Bubble my regards.

Heh. I don't think he's making money causing wars, but making money writing books about it.

Missed this one:
"On February 27, 2007, at about 10 am, a suicide bomber killed 23 people and wounded 20 more outside Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan during a visit by Cheney. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack and declared that Cheney was its intended target. They also claimed that Osama Bin Laden supervised the operation.[117] The bomb went off outside the front gate while Cheney was inside the base and half a mile away. He reported hearing the blast, saying "I heard a loud boom... The Secret Service came in and told me there had been an attack on the main gate."[118] The purpose of Cheney's visit to the region had been to press Pakistan for a united front against the Taliban.[119]"

Forum List

Back