Diamond & Silk, Trump supporters stand up to fascist democrats in congress during hearing...

This is going be great viewing when regular people get a chance to stand up to the democrat/fascist party members in congress......and they don't back down to those asshats....

Diamond & Silk will not be backed down by the likes of those fasicist morons in congress....

Good for them.....they speak for a lot of normal people when they go after those morons....

WATCH: Diamond & Silk Testify Before Congress And All Hell Breaks Loose

On Thursday, social media sensations known as Diamond and Silk appeared before Congress to testify about alleged censorship and discrimination practiced by Facebook, and all hell broke loose.

In one tense exchange, the two women went toe-to-toe with Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia, who dismissed the women's concerns and slammed them for "bashing Facebook" while making "a ton of money" on the platform.

Diamond and Silk r
Dems totally ignored their point that they are entitled to make an equal amount of money as a liberal on Facebook who is not getting their site squelched by Zuckerberg & Co..
If they were not being suppressed, and Diamond and Silk have actual proof of this because they have always monitored their numbers closely, they would have equal opportunity.

Turns out Dems don't really care about equal opportunity for black people if they support conservatives.

efuted the claim and said they were merely bringing the issue of censorship of conservatives "to the light" and had not in fact made a ton of money because of said censorship. The women claim they were effectively demonetized for six months.

"You still selling merchandise," contended Rep. Johnson.

The women then went off the congressman, suggesting his indifference over the issue was rooted in partisanship. If they were liberal and Facebook had a conservative bias, they suggested, there would be hell to pay.

"Let me say this, here" started Diamond, whose real name is Lynette Hardaway. "If the shoe was on the other foot and Mark Zuckerberg was a conservative and we were liberals, all fences and all chains would have broke loose. You know it, and I know it. But what I find appalling is that these Democrats don't want to take up for our voice."

"We are African-American women. If illegal aliens can come over here and build businesses, why can't we?" Diamond added, after plugging their page on Facebook. "You don't have a right to silence my voice!" she said. The Progressive HATE blacks who have the ability to voice ideas that are not inline with what the Progressives have to say. Mr Z needs to know the Bro s and sisters do not have to speak what the Masters tell them to say.

When Mr. Johnson again alluded to the fact that these women were already making enough money and seemingly brushing off the alleged censorship, Diamond scolded him for "shaming" them for making money.

Your comment is what separates the kids from the adults in the room...
What is?
The fact they are ridiculeled by the left for their entrepreneurialship, of the right variety?
what a load of shit

no wonder the cons love them

morons who think they have a right to a facebook page and the wingers who believe them
Yeah this whole thing is pretty damn funny. How do those 2 braindead nutjobs get off thinking that the government owes them a Facebook page?

trump supporters by definition have room temperature iq

and it's a cold room

find someone who's interested in your opinion, trumpling, and tell them

Oh, dear! Not the Race Card! :eek:

Hillarybot type trolls like you are the biggest racists on Earth.
True or false: Black lives matter
True or False. All lives matter.
True. I answered yours, now it’s your turn. True or false: black lives matter
Black lives are part and parcel of all lives. Or didn't you understand that?

All lives do matter. Even black chicks trying to make a living using social media as a tool.
See? These idiots refuse to say it. They’ll lie about anything, but them saying thay they think black lives matter is too colossal of a lie. That’s where they draw the line.

If you support bakers having a right to turn away gays seeking a wedding a cake, but demand Facebook host Diamond and Silk then you are a flaming hypocrite. So many people want it both ways on this issue.

Oh, and Facebook has every right to silence any voice as they damn well please. You don't have a right to an account on Facebook, Twitter, etc..

Perhaps, but Facebook has no right to behave in bigoted ways based on race and/or gender.

All lives matter.
Again!

Truly unbelievable

This has what to do with Trump?
What is?
The fact they are ridiculeled by the left for their entrepreneurialship, of the right variety?

morons who think they have a right to a facebook page and the wingers who believe them
Yeah this whole thing is pretty damn funny. How do those 2 braindead nutjobs get off thinking that the government owes them a Facebook page?

and it's a cold room

and it's a cold room

no one would have ever heard of them, and you certainly wouldn't be defending them if it wasn't for the cheeto, rumpletrumpkin.

All lives do matter. Even black chicks trying to make a living using social media as a tool.
See? These idiots refuse to say it. They’ll lie about anything, but them saying thay they think black lives matter is too colossal of a lie. That’s where they draw the line.
Get a couple of brain cells. I did say it. Moron. It is implied with the thought that all lives matter.

Get a couple of brain cells. I did say it. Moron. It is implied with the thought that all lives matter.
Type it. Type that black lives matter.

If you support bakers having a right to turn away gays seeking a wedding a cake, but demand Facebook host Diamond and Silk then you are a flaming hypocrite. So many people want it both ways on this issue.
I don’t believe that Facebook has refused them a page. Only throttled their ability to make money, through a backdoor, without notification. A little sleazy, if you ask me.

The country is swimming in a tremendous amount of debt and Congress is talking about Diamond and Silk’s Facebook page.

Oh, and Facebook has every right to silence any voice as they damn well please. You don't have a right to an account on Facebook, Twitter, etc..

Perhaps, but Facebook has no right to behave in bigoted ways based on race and/or gender.

fAbmiCB.png

Sorry, but I don't support forcing facebook to follow the First Amendment. They aren't a government.

Facebook is a publicly own company, but they are still a business and facebook is their property.

I do recall, however; a lot of arguments (no I don't have links) about how publicly traded companies had a duty to society and when they are large enough to influence the public, they should be regulated. Net neutrality comes to mind.

But hey, as I said, I'm not advocating the Facebook be made to do anything.

Its just plain wrong to silence voices you disagree with.

You think belittling them scores points. Only in your small world.

and it's a cold room

no one would have ever heard of them, and you certainly wouldn't be defending them if it wasn't for the cheeto, rumpletrumpkin.

fAbmiCB.png
^ Another one totally incapable of saying or even typing it

and it's a cold room

you think there are points to score.

:lol:

No, your posts say you do. It’s all you’ve got.

you think there are points to score.

:lol:

The country is swimming in a tremendous amount of debt and Congress is talking about Diamond and Silk’s Facebook page.
Well, civil rights ARE still important issues. Just ask the DACA supporters on the left.

We're swimming in debt and they're talking about a bunch of illegals.

Forum List

Back