Diamond & Silk, Trump supporters stand up to fascist democrats in congress during hearing...

No, your posts say you do. It’s all you’ve got.
You think belittling them scores points. Only in your small world.
This has what to do with Trump?
find someone who's interested in your opinion, trumpling, and tell them

no one would have ever heard of them, and you certainly wouldn't be defending them if it wasn't for the cheeto, rumpletrumpkin.

you think there are points to score.

:lol:

my posts say what they say, your need to project your own inadequacies notwithstanding

carry on

Proof positive of my previous post.
This has what to do with Trump?

no one would have ever heard of them, and you certainly wouldn't be defending them if it wasn't for the cheeto, rumpletrumpkin.

my posts say what they say, your need to project your own inadequacies notwithstanding

carry on

Oh, and Facebook has every right to silence any voice as they damn well please. You don't have a right to an account on Facebook, Twitter, etc..

Perhaps, but Facebook has no right to behave in bigoted ways based on race and/or gender.

Oh, dear! Not the Race Card! :eek:

Hillarybot type trolls like you are the biggest racists on Earth.
True or false: Black lives matter
All lives matter.

Proof positive of my previous post.

carry on

yeah, i get that you're fixated

Oh, and Facebook has every right to silence any voice as they damn well please. You don't have a right to an account on Facebook, Twitter, etc..

Perhaps, but Facebook has no right to behave in bigoted ways based on race and/or gender.

All lives matter.
Another one!

Ridiculous at this point

The country is swimming in a tremendous amount of debt and Congress is talking about Diamond and Silk’s Facebook page.
Well, civil rights ARE still important issues. Just ask the DACA supporters on the left.

We're swimming in debt and they're talking about a bunch of illegals.

Having the ability to make money off your Facebook page isn’t a right. Neither is having an account on any social media.

The country is swimming in a tremendous amount of debt and Congress is talking about Diamond and Silk’s Facebook page.
Well, civil rights ARE still important issues. Just ask the DACA supporters on the left.

Having the ability to make money off your Facebook page isn’t a right. Neither is having an account on any social media.
I never claimed it was.

You made the complaint that Congress is wasting time on this issue. Yet, and I may be wrong, I don't recall you ever saying that Congress was wasting its time on the DACA issue.

I never claimed it was.

You made the complaint that Congress is wasting time on this issue. Yet, and I may be wrong, I don't recall you ever saying that Congress was wasting its time on the DACA issue.

Yes, Congress is wasting time on this issue and great deal of many others. In fact, it is one of the few things they do very well.

for facebook to do this it would change their business drastically in ways they really don't want to change it.

the bias is there. undeniable. but now facebook either fixes it or doubles down.

If you feel Facebook is censoring voices then hit them where it hurts the most: their pocketbook. Delete your account and never return.

Many are doing that,they've lost 10% of their accounts

Which is great. If enough people follow suit they’ll change their ways or lose their share of the market.
as it should be. i know they're biased. nothing better out there to help me keep up with family so i just live with it and don't ever expect them to "play fair". but if/when something better comes along or i just start txt'ing family instead (which may be soon anyway) i'll stick it out. having the radio station means i have to have something there, so i just learn to live with it for now.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

All lives matter.
Another one!

Ridiculous at this point
If someone said white lives matter, you would Shit your pants. Get over it and quit labeling people by their race. We are suppose to be americans.

All lives matter.
Another one!

Ridiculous at this point

What is ridiculous about valuing all life, black, white, brown, even green when they finally come to our planet...you are the racist who wants to separate out human beings just because their skin is black....

All lives matter.
Another one!

Ridiculous at this point

What is ridiculous about valuing all life, black, white, brown, even green when they finally come to our planet...you are the racist who wants to separate out human beings just because their skin is black....
Let's not forget he supports more black babies being killed than born. While calling it choice.

I'm glad you didn't vote for the corporate whore...wish you'd stop posting like the fools who did.

I wish you wouldn’t have thrown out the race card, but ya can’t always get what ya want.
iron-box_300.jpg

I'm glad you didn't vote for the corporate whore...wish you'd stop posting like the fools who did.

I wish you wouldn’t have thrown out the race card, but ya can’t always get what ya want.
iron-box_300.jpg

You can pretend I play the race card if it makes you feel better.

It is just too ironic to read a lib like yourself complaining about someone else playing the race card.

Whats next, you gonna quote the Bible at us?

:D

iron-box_300.jpg

You can pretend I play the race card if it makes you feel better.

It is just too ironic to read a lib like yourself complaining about someone else playing the race card.

Whats next, you gonna quote the Bible at us?

:D
The Bible hates colored folks also, it's a book for invisible people..

Forum List

Back