Diamond & Silk, Trump supporters stand up to fascist democrats in congress during hearing...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is going be great viewing when regular people get a chance to stand up to the democrat/fascist party members in congress......and they don't back down to those asshats....

Diamond & Silk will not be backed down by the likes of those fasicist morons in congress....

Good for them.....they speak for a lot of normal people when they go after those morons....

WATCH: Diamond & Silk Testify Before Congress And All Hell Breaks Loose

On Thursday, social media sensations known as Diamond and Silk appeared before Congress to testify about alleged censorship and discrimination practiced by Facebook, and all hell broke loose.

In one tense exchange, the two women went toe-to-toe with Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia, who dismissed the women's concerns and slammed them for "bashing Facebook" while making "a ton of money" on the platform.

Diamond and Silk refuted the claim and said they were merely bringing the issue of censorship of conservatives "to the light" and had not in fact made a ton of money because of said censorship. The women claim they were effectively demonetized for six months.

"You still selling merchandise," contended Rep. Johnson.

The women then went off the congressman, suggesting his indifference over the issue was rooted in partisanship. If they were liberal and Facebook had a conservative bias, they suggested, there would be hell to pay.

"Let me say this, here" started Diamond, whose real name is Lynette Hardaway. "If the shoe was on the other foot and Mark Zuckerberg was a conservative and we were liberals, all fences and all chains would have broke loose. You know it, and I know it. But what I find appalling is that these Democrats don't want to take up for our voice."

"We are African-American women. If illegal aliens can come over here and build businesses, why can't we?" Diamond added, after plugging their page on Facebook. "You don't have a right to silence my voice!" she said.

When Mr. Johnson again alluded to the fact that these women were already making enough money and seemingly brushing off the alleged censorship, Diamond scolded him for "shaming" them for making money.

One of the comments after the story: "Time to nationalize social media." :lol:

Oh, and Facebook has every right to silence any voice as they damn well please. You don't have a right to an account on Facebook, Twitter, etc..

Oh, and Facebook has every right to silence any voice as they damn well please. You don't have a right to an account on Facebook, Twitter, etc..

Perhaps, but Facebook has no right to behave in bigoted ways based on race and/or gender.

You know that if they were left wing black Americans and Facebook was a conservative site, Facebook would now be burned to the ground, and those democrats would be leading the charge......

You know that if they were left wing black Americans and Facebook was a conservative site, Facebook would now be burned to the ground, and those democrats would be leading the charge......

giphy.gif

for facebook to do this it would change their business drastically in ways they really don't want to change it.

the bias is there. undeniable. but now facebook either fixes it or doubles down.

Wow. Wish I had been able to watch it all. He wanted to put them on the plantation, didn’t he? That was ludicrous. Loved the way they came back at him.

for facebook to do this it would change their business drastically in ways they really don't want to change it.

the bias is there. undeniable. but now facebook either fixes it or doubles down.

If you feel Facebook is censoring voices then hit them where it hurts the most: their pocketbook. Delete your account and never return.

This is going be great viewing when regular people get a chance to stand up to the democrat/fascist party members in congress......and they don't back down to those asshats....

Diamond & Silk will not be backed down by the likes of those fasicist morons in congress....

Good for them.....they speak for a lot of normal people when they go after those morons....

On Thursday, social media sensations known as Diamond and Silk appeared before Congress to testify about alleged censorship and discrimination practiced by Facebook, and all hell broke loose.

In one tense exchange, the two women went toe-to-toe with Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia, who dismissed the women's concerns and slammed them for "bashing Facebook" while making "a ton of money" on the platform.

Diamond and Silk refuted the claim and said they were merely bringing the issue of censorship of conservatives "to the light" and had not in fact made a ton of money because of said censorship. The women claim they were effectively demonetized for six months.

The women then went off the congressman, suggesting his indifference over the issue was rooted in partisanship. If they were liberal and Facebook had a conservative bias, they suggested, there would be hell to pay.

"Let me say this, here" started Diamond, whose real name is Lynette Hardaway. "If the shoe was on the other foot and Mark Zuckerberg was a conservative and we were liberals, all fences and all chains would have broke loose. You know it, and I know it. But what I find appalling is that these Democrats don't want to take up for our voice."

"We are African-American women. If illegal aliens can come over here and build businesses, why can't we?" Diamond added, after plugging their page on Facebook. "You don't have a right to silence my voice!" she said.

When Mr. Johnson again alluded to the fact that these women were already making enough money and seemingly brushing off the alleged censorship, Diamond scolded him for "shaming" them for making money.

The Dems are freaking out over all of these black people thinking for themselves and speaking out against Progressive Fascism.

Go Diamond and Silk! Go Kanye! Go Candace!

It's GREAT!!!!!

The Dems are freaking out over all of these black people thinking for themselves and speaking out against Progressive Fascism.

Go Diamond and Silk! Go Kanye! Go Candace!

It's GREAT!!!!!

All 3’of them :laugh:

If you feel Facebook is censoring voices then hit them where it hurts the most: their pocketbook. Delete your account and never return.

Many are doing that,they've lost 10% of their accounts

Kinda like a bakery, oh that was different, just like they said if it was the other way around, wasn’t the bakery a private company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many are doing that,they've lost 10% of their accounts
Good. Less social media for you rubes to spread your nonsense.

Forum List

Back