DHS forced to release list of words that could get you spied on

Napolitano+DHS+toon.jpg

and remember when crissy matthews crapped his pants on the air right after Sarah Palin spoke about Reloading? and over the last few months the left has had a field day with terms describing what the GOP and Romney will do if elected in November.hmmm,,,Contract Killers? Demons? Terrorists?

The toxic environment brought on by the gas cloud erupting from my ass after eating a chimichanga burrito made by my friend from Mexico will no doubt be a blister agent that will require the calling of hazmat to come out in an emergency response to avoid the contamination of the water supply from here to North Korea.

There.

I am so boned. :lol:

This list is outrageous. Words include "pork", "cloud" and "Mexico".

Wait till you read the list. Break out your rolaids. Run out for Immodium. DHS has gone insane. Basically we're all toast.

:lol:

" The list has been posted online by the Electronic Privacy Information Center - a privacy watchdog group who filed a request under the Freedom of Information Act before suing to obtain the release of the documents.

In a letter to the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence, the centre described the choice of words as 'broad, vague and ambiguous'.

They point out that it includes 'vast amounts of First Amendment protected speech that is entirely unrelated to the Department of Homeland Security mission to protect the public against terrorism and disasters.'

Read more: REVEALED: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you | Mail Online
"

article-2150281-134E3C22000005DC-49_634x882.jpg

That's because both progressives and RINO's hate the First Amendment....

Both are authoritarian nuts who want cohesion - both are like Nazi's.

In China they post this picture everywhere on the internet..

jingjing.jpg

That's to remind the Chinese people they're being "watched" and there will be severe consequences for speaking your mind in the wrong way.....

Wait till you read the list. Break out your rolaids. Run out for Immodium. DHS has gone insane. Basically we're all toast.

" The list has been posted online by the Electronic Privacy Information Center - a privacy watchdog group who filed a request under the Freedom of Information Act before suing to obtain the release of the documents.

In a letter to the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence, the centre described the choice of words as 'broad, vague and ambiguous'.

They point out that it includes 'vast amounts of First Amendment protected speech that is entirely unrelated to the Department of Homeland Security mission to protect the public against terrorism and disasters.'

Read more: REVEALED: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you | Mail Online
"

jingjing.jpg

That's to remind the Chinese people they're being "watched" and there will be severe consequences for speaking your mind in the wrong way.....

manhole cover skateboards ?

...............Obedience is Freedom...................

obamabigbrother.gif

I was actually going to make that pic, but I deleted my CS3....

Awesomeness tho.....

IMO, the beginning of 1984 in the theater is like OWS and the rest of the leftist clowns....

"

jingjing.jpg

manhole cover skateboards ?

Obviously it's goofy....

I suppose it's a cartoon of a woman police officer directing traffic....

The Chinese use it as a reminder that they are under surveillance when they're posting online....

I suppose the picture is the same thing as a "warning" people get on message boards in the US if they break the rules of the board.

When certain topics are discussed that the Chinese government doesn't want discussed they will post that picture. It pretty much means shut up or get arrested.

i agree 'tis sad...but dhs has to monitor the internet, so a criteria list is required to create filters . i am surprised the list so short.

i am screwed, i love pork and mexico, i live in a tropical hurricane zone, i post photos of clouds and play gangster wars...i wonder if my picture is on a post office wall yet...

YouTube users post 72 hours of video every minute, it would take almost 12 years to monitor a single days worth of YouTube videos. That alone proves it is impossible to monitor the internet. DHS should stop wasting their time and, more importantly, our money.

The toxic environment brought on by the gas cloud erupting from my ass after eating a chimichanga burrito made by my friend from Mexico will no doubt be a blister agent that will require the calling of hazmat to come out in an emergency response to avoid the contamination of the water supply from here to North Korea.

There.

I am so boned. :lol:

I'm kinda tired, so could you report yourself to Obama's AttackWatch or whatever the hell tattletale site he's got going? Thanks.

I'd love to float on a cloud To Mexico and eat some pork empanadas. Maybe cross the border and deliver some nookyoulerr meat pies to the Nazi's in the north and practice my majick trick of tall tree-short rope with a few badged prostitutes.
Did that asteroid get there yet ? Man I hate waiting.

Forum List

Back