Obama's "PSYCHOPHANTS" Are here on USMB...And Reporting Back to Thier Master

And YES...Psychophants I meant to spell out...[BigRebNC] will back me...

Obama is forming a network to REPORT on your neighbor...ATTACK WATCH on steroids...

Obama has now NOW have graduatued into "TRUTH TEAMS"...

Obama’s Truth Teams: ‘Fight Back, Report an Attack’

Should scare the Hell out of every liberty-loving American Soul...

Nothing surprises me with this crew. Witnessing the instant attack on Booker for disagreeing with the President over the Bain advertisement just shows the level of verbal violence his team are able to mobilize against any dissension with the President's policies.

Chris Matthews over the top rhetoric against Booker was a prime example.

Obama is forming a network to REPORT on your neighbor...ATTACK WATCH on steroids...

Good I really hope they pass this message onto the cock sucking son of a bitch. He can go to hell if he wins I will never submit to the cock suck son of a bitches policy. I will do the opposite of what he directs.

Seems like the cereal liar freerepublic cockroaches are in for some daylight.

Nothing surprises me with this crew. Witnessing the instant attack on Booker for disagreeing with the President over the Bain advertisement just shows the level of verbal violence his team are able to mobilize against any dissension with the President's policies.

Chris Matthews over the top rhetoric against Booker was a prime example.

Chris Matthews and all the guilt-ridden whitey acolytes should take close look at Zimbabwe to have some inkling of what happens to the country in general and white people in particular, when tinpot dictators like Mugabe (to be generous, maybe a touch gentler and kinder than Idi Amin) take over.

Okay bucko, that's it. I'm reporting you to The Messiah! :lol:
obama can go to hell.

Those camps finished yet? :cool:

Aside from the hypocrisy of the Obama campaign saying things like, “fight back” and “attack” after ceaselessly criticizing Sarah Palin for almost identical language, Jake Tapper is reporting that the email “conflates smears with criticisms” by citing a largely debunked study at the outset.

I have come to hate this administration and their evil use of power~

tinfoilhat.jpg

I think the word your barely Home-schooled mind is grasping for is "sycophants".

Sadly, all you guys got is weird conspiracy theories rather than an alternative even moderate Republicans would want to vote for.

Forum List

Back