DHS Adds White Supremacy To List Of Threats

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. stop voting democrat solves all your issues
It's about time!
------------------------------------------------------
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.
(snip)
or the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.
"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.
DHS is stepping up its focus on what McAleenan called "targeted violence," in which an attacker selects the target in advance, driven by hate. Racism and anti-Semitism have fueled recent attacks on African-American churches, synagogues, and public places in California and Texas, he said.
The shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.
(snip)
While protecting the nation from foreign-inspired or directed terror attacks remains a core Homeland Security mission, McAleenan said recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard, to include those radicalized to violence within our borders by violent extremists of any ideology."
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats
White Supremacy is right up there with extreme Islam,
It amazes me how few threads there have been on USMB about of how the hate driven philosophy of white supremacist, has created a new terrorist threat to America . Could it be that USMB is dominated by the large numbers of Little Trumpsters, which don't come close to the actual demographics of America?
I have never been, nor ever felt threatened by any white supremacists...

Did I say that?
NO! Typical LIttle Trumpster, just like the man who's ass your head is buried in, you lie and make up shit.
bullshit..you just made yourself out to be a liar/dumbass/etc
you are saying they are DIFFERENT/not as bad
it's right here in your reply
White supremacists target race and religious beliefs, in other words, hate crimes. Where as black violence are crimes that don't target such a narrow demographic as hate crimes, Their violence has been against every race (including their own), no specific religion and politics. Also haven't been consistently large mass killing.

Your butt hurt is epic; need some lube for that sore ass hole?

your reading comprehension isn't very good; the poster stated these crimes are different in context.
They didn't state one is worse than the other.

Maybe try posting here later, after you go get someone to dig your head outta your ass for you? Just a thought ......
......what happened to your spellcheck??? I destroyed you also you dumbass hypocrite
..that's one of the dumbest things to do--call someone out for spelling

....less than 10 per YEAR vs 8 per DAY---booom...there is NO denying the BLACKS are the worse group
less than 10 per YEAR

This is an OP, that addressee White Supremacist being classified as a domestic terrorist group. As I noted in an earlier post, which you failed to copy the entire content, I stated that black violence has to be addressed. But black crime is crime, not hate crimes. If it were, you can be sure, black crime would also be classified as domestic terrorism by the DHS, FBI; etc.
Trump's own DHS found enough evidence of white supremacist hate crimes to label them a domestic terrorist.
But nooo, you try to deflect and bring up black crimes.
Fuck man, you are a complete illiterate.
......white supremacists murder less than 10 per year...muslims murdered almost 3000 in one day = white supremacists don't have the $$$/organization/will/etc to be as dangerous as foreigners/foreign '''immigrants''
= blacks and ''foreigners'' are more of a danger to the US

You forgot to mention that the Muslims who "murdered almost 3000 in one day" were radical Islamist extremists, not ordinary Muslims. You also failed to mention that "blacks" are Americans.

your reading comprehension isn't very good; the poster stated these crimes are different in context.

Maybe try posting here later, after you go get someone to dig your head outta your ass for you? Just a thought ......
......what happened to your spellcheck??? I destroyed you also you dumbass hypocrite

....less than 10 per YEAR vs 8 per DAY---booom...there is NO denying the BLACKS are the worse group
less than 10 per YEAR

This is an OP, that addressee White Supremacist being classified as a domestic terrorist group. As I noted in an earlier post, which you failed to copy the entire content, I stated that black violence has to be addressed. But black crime is crime, not hate crimes. If it were, you can be sure, black crime would also be classified as domestic terrorism by the DHS, FBI; etc.
Trump's own DHS found enough evidence of white supremacist hate crimes to label them a domestic terrorist.
......white supremacists murder less than 10 per year...muslims murdered almost 3000 in one day = white supremacists don't have the $$$/organization/will/etc to be as dangerous as foreigners/foreign '''immigrants''

You forgot to mention that the Muslims who "murdered almost 3000 in one day" were radical Islamist extremists, not ordinary Muslims. You also failed to mention that "blacks" are Americans.
Probably because that is irrelevant to the point...

less than 10 per YEAR

Why irrelevant? What was his "blacks and "foreigners" being a "danger to the US" about then? He seems to very inarticulately attacking American "blacks" and American Muslims.

Are you arguing that white supremacists should not be recognized as a threat to Americans? What is wrong with adding them to the list of threats to us Americans? They certainly are capable of violence.

Isn't your "blood and soil" thing part of the Nazi oath?

less than 10 per YEAR

Why irrelevant? What was his "blacks and "foreigners" being a "danger to the US" about then? He seems to very inarticulately attacking American "blacks" and American Muslims.

Are you arguing that white supremacists should not be recognized as a threat to Americans? What is wrong with adding them to the list of threats to us Americans? They certainly are capable of violence.

Dude you are democrat. Black neighborhoods are in shambles because of you idiots

It's about time!
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.
(snip)
or the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.
"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.
DHS is stepping up its focus on what McAleenan called "targeted violence," in which an attacker selects the target in advance, driven by hate. Racism and anti-Semitism have fueled recent attacks on African-American churches, synagogues, and public places in California and Texas, he said.
The shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.
(snip)
While protecting the nation from foreign-inspired or directed terror attacks remains a core Homeland Security mission, McAleenan said recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard, to include those radicalized to violence within our borders by violent extremists of any ideology."
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats
It amazes me how few threads there have been on USMB about of how the hate driven philosophy of white supremacist, has created a new terrorist threat to America . Could it be that USMB is dominated by the large numbers of Little Trumpsters, which don't come close to the actual demographics of America?
I am a Trumpster. White and strongly support gun control. Race as factor in shootings. The majority shootings are young black males shooting each other. Which begs the question about why white supremacists are singled out and young black males are ignored. Either way, no matter how you slice it, gun violence has to stop.

Dude you are democrat. Black neighborhoods are in shambles because of you idiots

Which "Black neighborhoods are in shambles"? I've had friends, neighbors, co-workers who are Black and and they don't live in any "shambles." They live in normal houses, apartments, and condos.

BTW: I'm not a "dude" and I am a supporter of the Democratic Pary because of what has happened to the republican party, which has turned into a nest of right-wing boobs and dirty cult heads.

Which "Black neighborhoods are in shambles"? I've had friends, neighbors, co-workers who are Black and and they don't live in any "shambles." They live in normal houses, apartments, and condos.

BTW: I'm not a "dude" and I am a supporter of the Democratic Pary because of what has happened to the republican party, which has turned into a nest of right-wing boobs and dirty cult heads.
Seriously? Baltimore is rat infested, Chicago, Detroit, Camden, Oakland, St. Louis, Dorchester, I can go on and on

Seriously? Baltimore is rat infested, Chicago, Detroit, Camden, Oakland, St. Louis, Dorchester, I can go on and on

But why do you identify these conditions with race? Run-down conditions result from poverty and lack of education. Do you think that poor whites have a better time? In which of these cities do you live?

...how come blacks are not put on the list as they commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites?? and they don't even label a LOT of hate crimes they commit as hate crimes

Man, you Little Trumpster are really bad at deflection.
White supremacists target race and religious beliefs, in other words, hate crimes. Where as black violence are crimes that don't target such a narrow demographic as hate crimes, Their violence has been against every race (including their own), no specific religion and politics. Also haven't been consistently large mass killing. There is no question, that something has to be done about the high crime rates in the black community.
???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
black hate crimes are not as bad????!!!!!!!!???
REALLY???!! = IDIOCY
blacks murdering whites is not as bad as blacks murdering blacks????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
black MURDERS are not as bad as white supremacists murders ???!!!
I thought I've heard some dumbshit on USMB, but this is really dumb

Did I say that?
NO! Typical LIttle Trumpster, just like the man who's ass your head is buried in, you lie and make up shit.
White supremacists target race and religious beliefs, in other words, hate crimes. Where as black violence are crimes that don't target such a narrow demographic as hate crimes, Their violence has been against every race (including their own), no specific religion and politics. Also haven't been consistently large mass killing.

Context is one part of it sure, but what goes along with context is the numbers or percentages also. They are inseparable. His point stands.

But why do you identify these conditions with race? Run-down conditions result from poverty and lack of education. Do you think that poor whites have a better time? In which of these cities do you live?
Poor whites tbat cote republican are not crying of oppression.. blacks in democrat run towns are

???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
black hate crimes are not as bad????!!!!!!!!???
REALLY???!! = IDIOCY
blacks murdering whites is not as bad as blacks murdering blacks????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
black MURDERS are not as bad as white supremacists murders ???!!!
I thought I've heard some dumbshit on USMB, but this is really dumb

Did I say that?

less than 10 per YEAR

All murder crimes are HATE CRIMES, then it just comes down to the percentages/stats etc among the groups or individual's doing the crimes, and it comes down to how much in common they have with one another if links are involved in the crimes, and this may signal when groups are involved. We know why things are ignored and covered up for political reasons these days.

The Democrats if not careful could go down as one of the most corrupt organization's (hands down) this country may have ever seen. For political power, they will use and abuse anything or anyone in an evil way, and that spells pure corruption in my opinion.

The Democrat party might have to do some soul searching, and then split among the ranks in order to rebuild the party into something viable again. I already see a shift in Hollywood where I think it has finally gotten worn out, and it is also doing some thinking about where the radical left had taken it, and how it had suffered revenue losses greatly because of it all. Politics needs to get out of Hollywood. Period.

less than 10 per YEAR

You don’t get to tack your irrelevant grievances on to others...

It's about time!
(snip)
(snip)
Should have been done a decade ago

Bullcrap that these two things cause areas to be run down. That is a myth and a con given as a political excuse constantly.

We all came up poor in my years and communities that were lived in as kids, and we didn't have run down communities, and it was all due to our upbringing. We were taught to work from an early age, and we cut our yards, fixed our houses, picked up our trash, and kept things looking good. We had pride regardless of being poor, and guess what ?? We didn't blame anyone for our poverty in life. We just did something about it. Out of these times we learned valuable lessons and inovations that we still use to this very day. It's time people quit buying into these lies being run on them in this country.

What

Bullcrap that these two things cause areas to be run down. That is a myth and a con given as a political excuse constantly.

We all came up poor in my years and communities that were lived in as kids, and we didn't have run down communities, and it was all due to our upbringing. We were taught to work from an early age, and we cut our yards, fixed our houses, picked up our trash, and kept things looking good. We had pride regardless of being poor, and guess what ?? We didn't blame anyone for our poverty in life. We just did something about it. Out of these times we learned valuable lessons and inovations that we still use to this very day. It's time people quit buying into these lies being run on them in this country.

But do you think that this has any connection with skin color? What lies are people being told? Be specific.

What

But do you think that this has any connection with skin color? What lies are people being told? Be specific.
The Democrats are playing it (the race card, the gender card you name it), in that way for political purposes. The crats get backed into a corner, and in their desperation out comes the race card etc (even if it doesn't apply). So you will have to ask the crats why they keep doing what they do, because the nation is fed up with it.

What

The Democrats are playing it (the race card, the gender card you name it), in that way for political purposes. The crats get backed into a corner, and in their desperation out comes the race card etc (even if it doesn't apply). So you will have to ask the crats why they keep doing what they do, because the nation is fed up with it.

When will the 'pubs come out and explain? They play race and gender cards all the time. It's constant identity politics. It seems to be all brought to us by some, and I mean some, pathetic white heterosexual males. You have no right to speak for "the nation." We are all part of this nation.

What

When will the 'pubs come out and explain? They play race and gender cards all the time. It's constant identity politics. It seems to be all brought to us by some, and I mean some, pathetic white heterosexual males. You have no right to speak for "the nation." We are all part of this nation.
Why do you lie ?? You know who are the champions of playing the race card and other cards in this nation, but if it makes you sleep tonight, then you roll with it.

Forum List

Back