DHS Adds White Supremacy To List Of Threats

So, because 'white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR' you gonna give whitey a pass on the white supremacy threat issue?
...how come blacks are not put on the list as they commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites?? and they don't even label a LOT of hate crimes they commit as hate crimes

Man, you Little Trumpster are really bad at deflection.
White supremacists target race and religious beliefs, in other words, hate crimes. Where as black violence are crimes that don't target such a narrow demographic as hate crimes, Their violence has been against every race (including their own), no specific religion and politics. Also haven't been consistently large mass killing. There is no question, that something has to be done about the high crime rates in the black community.
???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
black hate crimes are not as bad????!!!!!!!!???
REALLY???!! = IDIOCY
blacks murdering whites is not as bad as blacks murdering blacks????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
black MURDERS are not as bad as white supremacists murders ???!!!
I thought I've heard some dumbshit on USMB, but this is really dumb

Did I say that?
NO! Typical LIttle Trumpster, just like the man who's ass your head is buried in, you lie and make up shit.
bullshit..you just made yourself out to be a liar/dumbass/etc
you are saying they are DIFFERENT/not as bad
it's right here in your reply
White supremacists target race and religious beliefs, in other words, hate crimes. Where as black violence are crimes that don't target such a narrow demographic as hate crimes, Their violence has been against every race (including their own), no specific religion and politics. Also haven't been consistently large mass killing.

Your butt hurt is epic; need some lube for that sore ass hole?

your reading comprehension isn't very good; the poster stated these crimes are different in context.
They didn't state one is worse than the other.

Maybe try posting here later, after you go get someone to dig your head outta your ass for you? Just a thought ......

white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR
blacks murder over 3000 per year--over 8 per DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
blacks 13% of the population...whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders -500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc

So, because 'white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR' you gonna give whitey a pass on the white supremacy threat issue?
...how come blacks are not put on the list as they commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites?? and they don't even label a LOT of hate crimes they commit as hate crimes

White supremacists target race and religious beliefs, in other words, hate crimes. Where as black violence are crimes that don't target such a narrow demographic as hate crimes, Their violence has been against every race (including their own), no specific religion and politics. Also haven't been consistently large mass killing. There is no question, that something has to be done about the high crime rates in the black community.
REALLY???!! = IDIOCY
blacks murdering whites is not as bad as blacks murdering blacks????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I say that?
NO! Typical LIttle Trumpster, just like the man who's ass your head is buried in, you lie and make up shit.
yes--you people resort to name calling--immature/hypocrites/etc
I will discuss civilly until the other member becomes a jerk like you

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?
White supremacists target race and religious beliefs, in other words, hate crimes. Where as black violence are crimes that don't target such a narrow demographic as hate crimes, Their violence has been against every race (including their own), no specific religion and politics. Also haven't been consistently large mass killing.

your reading comprehension isn't very good; the poster stated these crimes are different in context.

Maybe try posting here later, after you go get someone to dig your head outta your ass for you? Just a thought ......
......what happened to your spellcheck??? I destroyed you also you dumbass hypocrite
..that's one of the dumbest things to do--call someone out for spelling

....less than 10 per YEAR vs 8 per DAY---booom...there is NO denying the BLACKS are the worse group
less than 10 per YEAR

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

OK, prove where I am a liar. I'm certainly not a dumb ass, I have you sputtering like the junker you probably drive.
Anyway, prove me to be a liar. Oh and by the way, when you copy a post of mine, post the entire content. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

OK, prove where I am a liar. I'm certainly not a dumb ass, I have you sputtering like the junker you probably drive.
Anyway, prove me to be a liar. Oh and by the way, when you copy a post of mine, post the entire content. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
murder at less than 10 per year vs 8 per day
and you want to go crazy over white supremacists???!!!
this tells me you are a racist/IDIOT/white hater/etc

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

...your not even good at spell check

Our White Supremacist should move to the Arctic, where everything is white.
Sorry, no. But maybe the Somali thugs ought to be deported from the Great White North

You got all the best tropical paradises but you insist on living with the white man

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

..you inferred black murders are not as bad --plain and simple--DON'T try to deny it= it's right there

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

......what happened to your spellcheck??? I destroyed you also you dumbass hypocrite

....less than 10 per YEAR vs 8 per DAY---booom...there is NO denying the BLACKS are the worse group
less than 10 per YEAR

This is an OP, that addressee White Supremacist being classified as a domestic terrorist group. As I noted in an earlier post, which you failed to copy the entire content, I stated that black violence has to be addressed. But black crime is crime, not hate crimes. If it were, you can be sure, black crime would also be classified as domestic terrorism by the DHS, FBI; etc.
Trump's own DHS found enough evidence of white supremacist hate crimes to label them a domestic terrorist.
But nooo, you try to deflect and bring up black crimes.
Fuck man, you are a complete illiterate.

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

less than 10 per YEAR

This is an OP, that addressee White Supremacist being classified as a domestic terrorist group. As I noted in an earlier post, which you failed to copy the entire content, I stated that black violence has to be addressed. But black crime is crime, not hate crimes. If it were, you can be sure, black crime would also be classified as domestic terrorism by the DHS, FBI; etc.
Trump's own DHS found enough evidence of white supremacist hate crimes to label them a domestic terrorist.
......white supremacists murder less than 10 per year...muslims murdered almost 3000 in one day = white supremacists don't have the $$$/organization/will/etc to be as dangerous as foreigners/foreign '''immigrants''
= blacks and ''foreigners'' are more of a danger to the US

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

less than 10 per YEAR

......so while the DHS is off on a wild goose chase, the real dangerous muslims/etc will commit terror attacks/etc

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

less than 10 per YEAR

you're an idiot for not seeing the TRUTH [ not wanting to see it ] when I point it out to you

So a white president did yet another
Did I say that?

less than 10 per YEAR

......so while the DHS is off on a wild goose chase, the real dangerous muslims/etc will commit terror attacks/etc
Even with Trump in office the Politically correct nonsense still thrives.

REALLY???!! = IDIOCY

Did I say that?

less than 10 per YEAR

The reason there is constant rhetoric on so called white supremacist groups is that the federal government is scared of the potential. There are none. Or if there is they are few and have a degree of ineptitude. And it is good politics for the empowered. Most people eat and have a roof over their head. It takes a lot for mass anarchy. I am sorry. But if I ever was part of the hate groups like BLM and Antifa, I would have to study the situation and create cell groups and us pure logic and reason in attacking targets. I understand that those groups have issues. Especially BLM. Their responses are perplexing when they have proven to have the courage to riot but do it mindlessly.

Do you think democrats are doing enough in black neighborhoods?

at a grass roots level, they are doing a lot more than the Repubs
What should republicans do?

great question; I believe GOP candidates in general don't see the black community as an avenue to grow a voter base.

what should republicans do? Honestly, I don't think there is anything they can do; at least without being judged as being disingenuous, or contrived, by the larger black community.
Do you know what oppression is?

just spit it out & tell US what's on your mind, concerning oppression ........
Are blacks oppressed?

Good because we are a threat...a threat to retake our country and restore it for how it was SUPPOSED TO BE and for who it was SUPPOSED TO BE FOR!
Getting awfully close to refresh-the-tree-thirty, don't ya think?

View attachment 280382

What refreshing of what tree? Do you wish to attack your fellow Americans? Then you are a threat to liberty and justice.
Go fuck yourself, tankie.

You apparently are a white supremacist, not an American. You are a filthy pig worth only of a putin. Try pledging allegiance to the U.S.A.
Eat shit, Stalinist.

You cannot be a white supremacist and be a loyal American at the same time. It's one or the other.

Getting awfully close to refresh-the-tree-thirty, don't ya think?

View attachment 280382

What refreshing of what tree? Do you wish to attack your fellow Americans? Then you are a threat to liberty and justice.
Go fuck yourself, tankie.

You apparently are a white supremacist, not an American. You are a filthy pig worth only of a putin. Try pledging allegiance to the U.S.A.
Eat shit, Stalinist.

You cannot be a white supremacist and be a loyal American at the same time. It's one or the other.
BlablaRand.jpg

...plain and simple--white supremacists are not a problem....it's more exaggerated than real

Forum List

Back