DHS Adds White Supremacy To List Of Threats

Good because we are a threat...a threat to retake our country and restore it for how it was SUPPOSED TO BE and for who it was SUPPOSED TO BE FOR!
Getting awfully close to refresh-the-tree-thirty, don't ya think?

ClaireWolf.jpg

It's about time!
------------------------------------------------------
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.
(snip)
or the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.
"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.
DHS is stepping up its focus on what McAleenan called "targeted violence," in which an attacker selects the target in advance, driven by hate. Racism and anti-Semitism have fueled recent attacks on African-American churches, synagogues, and public places in California and Texas, he said.
The shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.
(snip)
While protecting the nation from foreign-inspired or directed terror attacks remains a core Homeland Security mission, McAleenan said recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard, to include those radicalized to violence within our borders by violent extremists of any ideology."
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats
White Supremacy is right up there with extreme Islam,
It amazes me how few threads there have been on USMB about of how the hate driven philosophy of white supremacist, has created a new terrorist threat to America . Could it be that USMB is dominated by the large numbers of Little Trumpsters, which don't come close to the actual demographics of America?
Good because we are a threat...a threat to retake our country and restore it for how it was SUPPOSED TO BE and for who it was SUPPOSED TO BE FOR!

Could you point out that theory in the Constitution?
Thank you.
For who this country is FOR look at naturalization acts of the 1790's

It was repealed in 1795.
Naturalization Act of 1795 - Wikipedia

Hey retard; there IS a thing called 'spell check' for dummies ....... jus' sayin' .............
Lol you are getting destroyed lol

I am? I didn't know that. I feel fine. Thanks for your concern.
Are you a democrat?

re: post # 63

I have never registered with, as, or for any political affiliation.

I voted for Reagan for POTUS in 1980, the first time I was eligible to vote in a POTUS election.

I attended only one POTUS caucus & that was in Minnesota for then candidate Ron Paul.

I haven't voted for a major party candidate for POTUS since 1980, when I voted for Reagan.
I always regretted my vote for Reagan & shortly after he was inaugurated I understood what a fraud he was.
Do you think democrats are doing enough in black neighborhoods?
Yeah with your money. They gotta take from me and you who are out there doing our part's, and give it to their dependent's who have had years to get their butt's straightened out in life, yet the blame game continues in order to make excuses for it all, and to promote dependency, and to keep the political scam's running.

Antifa being antifa...

1:20 THIS is why cops beat people. This is a white kid so we can say it. I hope the cops beat that kid senseless

2:30 Is this one male or female? It's getting harder to tell with white kids these days

Last edited:
It's about time!
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.
(snip)
or the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.
"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.
DHS is stepping up its focus on what McAleenan called "targeted violence," in which an attacker selects the target in advance, driven by hate. Racism and anti-Semitism have fueled recent attacks on African-American churches, synagogues, and public places in California and Texas, he said.
The shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.
(snip)
While protecting the nation from foreign-inspired or directed terror attacks remains a core Homeland Security mission, McAleenan said recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard, to include those radicalized to violence within our borders by violent extremists of any ideology."
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats
It amazes me how few threads there have been on USMB about of how the hate driven philosophy of white supremacist, has created a new terrorist threat to America . Could it be that USMB is dominated by the large numbers of Little Trumpsters, which don't come close to the actual demographics of America?
White leftist, you will become a target when you say blacks don't have the capability to find the DMV for a voter ID card.

View attachment 280382

What refreshing of what tree? Do you wish to attack your fellow Americans? Then you are a threat to liberty and justice.
Go fuck yourself, tankie.

You apparently are a white supremacist, not an American. You are a filthy pig worth only of a putin. Try pledging allegiance to the U.S.A.

View attachment 280382

What refreshing of what tree? Do you wish to attack your fellow Americans? Then you are a threat to liberty and justice.

You apparently are a white supremacist, not an American. You are a filthy pig worth only of a putin. Try pledging allegiance to the U.S.A.
Eat shit, Stalinist.

View attachment 280382

Eat shit, Stalinist.
You forgot the "die" part. "Eat shit and die!"

It's about time!
(snip)
(snip)
White leftist, you will become a target when you say blacks don't have the capability to find the DMV for a voter ID card.

I think all citizens should vote, America seems to have consistent low voter turnout, compared with other countries who have democratic election systems in place.
Hate to rain on your narrow-minded parade, that anyone to the left of you is a lefty.
Now considering the political deographic according Gallup, only 27% are Republican, Democrats 29% and Independents are at 40%. Therefore in your mind, 69% are to the left of you.(Evil leftist :disbelief:)
Party Affiliation
I am to the left of you, I'm an Independent who didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton because of their total lack of character. I vote pragmatically, not by ideology.
People like you vote straight ticket, without thought, no wonder my country is trending downward. Polarization and narrow ideologies are sinking the ship.

It's about time!
(snip)
(snip)

Could you point out that theory in the Constitution?
Thank you.
For who this country is FOR look at naturalization acts of the 1790's

It was repealed in 1795.
Naturalization Act of 1795 - Wikipedia
Which was repealed in 1798,that one was repealed in 1802 and lookie here

Naturalization Law of 1802 - Wikipedia

The "free white" requirement remained in place

Are you a democrat?

re: post # 63

I have never registered with, as, or for any political affiliation.

I voted for Reagan for POTUS in 1980, the first time I was eligible to vote in a POTUS election.

I attended only one POTUS caucus & that was in Minnesota for then candidate Ron Paul.

I haven't voted for a major party candidate for POTUS since 1980, when I voted for Reagan.
I always regretted my vote for Reagan & shortly after he was inaugurated I understood what a fraud he was.
Do you think democrats are doing enough in black neighborhoods?

at a grass roots level, they are doing a lot more than the Repubs
What should republicans do?

great question; I believe GOP candidates in general don't see the black community as an avenue to grow a voter base.

what should republicans do? Honestly, I don't think there is anything they can do; at least without being judged as being disingenuous, or contrived, by the larger black community.
They should treat them the same way they treat white republicans?

Forum List

Back