Dexter: Season 9

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo]Lumberjack Song - Monty Python - YouTube[/ame]

Just finished season 3. They done went and got married. Awww....
This show has me laughing one minute and choked up the next. So far, so good.
I'll stay with it if and until it gets stupid.
Not reading your spoilers. Nya!

omG, season four is FANDAMNTASTIC! My favorite season I totally loved watching it.

omG, season four is FANDAMNTASTIC! My favorite season I totally loved watching it.

I probably shouldn't gunk up this Season 9 thread, but... I was disappointed they went from the wedding ceremony (end season 3), to starting season 4 and the baby's like what 3 months old? Why didn't they follow them through the birth of the baby? Or maybe there's a flashback coming up? Don't tell me LOL.

Well since you all are on Season 9, let me ask this- is there much of a series past Rita's death?
I mean Jesus fuck stick Christ (to quote Deb :D)... Why oh why? That was a punch in the gut.
Grrr....

Well since you all are on Season 9, let me ask this- is there much of a series past Rita's death?
I mean Jesus fuck stick Christ (to quote Deb :D)... Why oh why? That was a punch in the gut.
Grrr....
You should walk away from this thread, never to return, and continue to enjoy Dexter.

There are only 8 seasons. It gets mildly stupid, but some of the performances are really good in the later seasons. Especially Ray Stevenson.

As I recall, Dexter was about a homicidal psychopath who received hallucinatory visits from his dead father and enjoyed strapping his victims to a table with plastic wrap and stabbing them.

Correct?

Grrr....
You should walk away from this thread, never to return, and continue to enjoy Dexter.

There are only 8 seasons. It gets mildly stupid, but some of the performances are really good in the later seasons. Especially Ray Stevenson.

Ooooohhhh... ok. Well, we're all on the same page now LOL.

Ray Stevenson? Is that the guy they call "The Streak"? ;)

Deb was the star of this series IMO. That last episode just broke my heart.

Masuka's daughter. What a treat! :thup:

Yeah- good casting, good acting, odd scripting.

I had heard that by season 8 the writers were burnt out and they really didn't give a fuck LOL.

dex.jpg

Forum List

Back