Deworming Medicine as a Cancer Cure

Has anyone heard of this?

Deworming Medicine as a Cancer Cure​

It makes some sense. The major constituents to worming medicines are usually Black Walnut, Barberry, Buckthorn, Golden Seal, Burdock and the like, all of which are used to purge the alimentary canal of waste and toxins, not just killing the worms, but flushing poisons and obstructions lowering constitutional encumbrances. All disease begins in a body filled with years-old wastes and uneliminated matter which clogs the intestine, then backs up into the blood.

So yes, it makes sense that worming medicine or the like plus herbal laxatives combined with a cleansing diet of mucusless fruits, etc., would definitely lower ones chances of getting cancer, and no one can say that, having already gotten cancer, couldn't possibly affect a reduction or a cure, though, I wouldn't hang out any long hope of beating S4 cancer just from taking some herbs.

That's not to say some very few might not get lucky and the herbs and cleansing just enough to force it back into remission. When you get up in the morning before you do anything else, go look at your tongue in the mirror. Stick it out-- -- -- if it has a thick, pasty, grey coat on it, your body is in definite need of cleansing, you are already a breeding ground for disease.

Walnut’s active constituent is juglone, though the tree is not only protecting itself from nematodes, juglone is a compound of allelopathy. The azoles are very well documented, fenbendazole being (methyl N-(6-phenylsulfanyl-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl) carbamate).

COVID-19 adenovirus vaccine vaccine links KRAS-mutated lung cancer to fenbendazole:

Adenovirus KRASG12D

Fenbendazole KRAS-Mutated Lung Cancer

Fenbendazole directly targets the well-known Ras signaling pathway, so caveat emptor.

It was probably the experimental cancer drug that he was taking that did it. What does an anti-parasitic worm medicine meant for animals have to do with curing cancer in a human?
Did you read something I didnt about what he was taking?

If you watch the whole video, he was part of a clinical trial for an experimental cancer drug.
Post it please. SOMETHING apparently worked. All the commenters to the video I posted here also used THIS drug and say it works -- 4,000

1:56. The experimental drug saved no one. He attributes his cure to the wormer medicine.

Yes, that what he says, but this is often the case with experimental cancer treatments. They don't help everyone, otherwise we'd have a cure right now. What happens is that only a small grouping of ppl, if that, are helped in some way or fashion. It just so happens he might have been the only one it did. As a desperate man I can see why he'd take the dog medicine, but a vet randomly giving him something like that and it just happens to cure his cancer? Yeah, not buying it.

It was probably the experimental cancer drug that he was taking that did it. What does an anti-parasitic worm medicine meant for animals have to do with curing cancer in a human?

If you watch the whole video, he was part of a clinical trial for an experimental cancer drug.
Post it please. SOMETHING apparently worked. All the commenters to the video I posted here also used THIS drug and say it works -- 4,000

1:56. The experimental drug saved no one. He attributes his cure to the wormer medicine.

Yes, that what he says, but this is often the case with experimental cancer treatments. They don't help everyone, otherwise we'd have a cure right now. What happens is that only a small grouping of ppl, if that, are helped in some way or fashion. It just so happens he might have been the only one it did. As a desperate man I can see why he'd take the dog medicine, but a vet randomly giving him something like that and it just happens to cure his cancer? Yeah, not buying it.

Like the variety of reactions to vaccines, one person is a small cohort to rely on. Nevertheless, the drug targets the Ras pathway, so his genome may have liked it and responded. Where is the published follow-up blood work?

Well, SOMETHING caused the cancer to disappear. Like I said, the comments on this video are filled with similar success stories. You're not required to "buy" anything. Just asking people who actually KNOW something for their input.

I've never heard of this, but, like I said, the comments tell me lots of people do, and have had actual success.

When there are no other options, the patient should be allowed to choose his own path. Thank GOD we had TRUMP for at least a few years before the Swamp took him down -- including the medical and insurance industry

Any proposed "cure" or beneficial effect for treating cancer is probably more attributable to abstaining from harmful regimens of ionizing radiation and toxic chemotherapy than to any benefits of the placebo.

Doctors and dentists cannot be allowed to continue practicing "experimental" medicine out of lust for blood or out of lust for the carnage of human flesh, or greed for filthy lucre.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Doctors and dentists who continue to practice medieval medicine in the 21st century need be tortured out of their malpractice with medieval instruments, punished into a decent respect for the civil, constitutional, and human rights of their patients, and disciplined into much better standards of care than any they have heretofore put forth.

Well, SOMETHING caused the cancer to disappear. Like I said, the comments on this video are filled with similar success stories. You're not required to "buy" anything. Just asking people who actually KNOW something for their input.

I've never heard of this, but, like I said, the comments tell me lots of people do, and have had actual success.

When there are no other options, the patient should be allowed to choose his own path. Thank GOD we had TRUMP for at least a few years before the Swamp took him down -- including the medical and insurance industry

Trump would have told this guy to stay away from windfalls if he wanted to cure his cancer.

I have had a certain form of metastatic cancer with ovarian type cysts since I was an embryo, very early in development before I was born. It was inoperable, but my body learned mostly to coexist with it, and I'm over 40.

The doctors on the other hand did not learn.

Significant portions of my limbs developed very nearly normally from tissues that are in fact cancerous, but now much later in life it flares up from time to time.

Over 99% of it of course reverted to a benign form, but there's nothing to be done about it in any case, despite occasional malignancies and tumors that pop up in my skin, nerves, and other organs.

Forum List

Back