Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security

I wonder how many liberals would be so tolerant, though, if it was a devout Christian who was appointed.

Devout Christians are appointed all the time. Half of Bush appointees were graduates of Liberty University.

A larger question is why shouldn't devout Muslims be part of Homeland Security? Who understands the Muslim community more? Who is better able to establish ties in the communities some see as a threat?

We have black police officers in black communities, hispanic officers in hispanic communities. They know the people, speak the language, gain trust in the community.

Why should Muslims be any different?

Libtards will defend and support Muslims no matter what. Problem is the Muslims will destroy the libtards when the chance comes. Death to gays. Feminazis suppressed and forced to cover from head to toe, and forget about driving a car. Still the libtards will defend and support the Muslims. I hope those same libtards don't mind the dullness of the knife that the Muslims will use to saw off their heads in public execution.

We just don't want to see law-abiding citizens get unfairly discriminated against (or even worse) because of the actions of their extremist nutbags.

Go blow up a Mosque if you hate 'em so much. Better yet, there's a Muslim congressman from Minnesota. Feel free to whack him with a baseball bat to show what a non-libtard you are.

Asshole.
You missed the point. Muslims will use you for your support now, but wait until their numbers are much greater. Look at the UK. Sharia law is the law in "no go" areas of London where the police won't even go into such Muslim neighborhoods. They push for more say to make the UK a Muslim state.

Time will come when Muslims have such numbers in the U.S. When that comes they will advance their agenda for sharia and institute discrimination against gays, Jews, feminazis and all women, as well as anyone that is not Muslim like you never imagined. What will you do then?

Sharia in "no-go" areas in London? Probably not, just the usual armed street gangs running the show.

The UK is a state with a state religion now and its entire social values are built on the foundation of the state religion. People not from that faith, eg Roman Catholics, have been discriminated against in the past and I believe the law still forbids the monarch from marrying a Roman Catholic. I doubt whether there will be sufficient Muslim influence any time soon to set things up the way the C of E has it right now.

We just don't want to see law-abiding citizens get unfairly discriminated against (or even worse) because of the actions of their extremist nutbags.

Go blow up a Mosque if you hate 'em so much. Better yet, there's a Muslim congressman from Minnesota. Feel free to whack him with a baseball bat to show what a non-libtard you are.

Asshole.
You missed the point. Muslims will use you for your support now, but wait until their numbers are much greater. Look at the UK. Sharia law is the law in "no go" areas of London where the police won't even go into such Muslim neighborhoods. They push for more say to make the UK a Muslim state.

Time will come when Muslims have such numbers in the U.S. When that comes they will advance their agenda for sharia and institute discrimination against gays, Jews, feminazis and all women, as well as anyone that is not Muslim like you never imagined. What will you do then?

Do you have a link to back up that claim about the UK?

Islamic extremists have created "no-go" areas across Britain where it is too dangerous for non-Muslims to enter, one of the Church of England's most senior bishops warns today.

Bishop Nazir-Ali, who was born in Pakistan, gives warning that attempts are being made to give Britain an increasingly Islamic character by introducing the call to prayer and wider use of sharia law, a legal system based on the Koran.

In an attack on the Government's response to immigration and the influx of "people of other faiths to these shores", he blames its "novel philosophy of multiculturalism" for allowing society to become deeply divided, and accuses ministers of lacking a "moral and spiritual vision".

Echoing Trevor Phillips, the chairman of the Commission for Equalities and Human Rights, who has said that the country is "sleepwalking into segregation", the bishop argues that multiculturalism has led to deep divisions.

David Davis, the shadow home secretary, has accused Muslims of promoting a kind of "voluntary apartheid" by shutting themselves in closed societies and demanding immunity from criticism.
Link

This week, however, disturbing evidence to support Bishop Nazir-Ali came to light. It has emerged that on March 5 the Anglican parish priest of St. George's, Canon Michael Ainsworth, was horribly assaulted in his own churchyard by two Muslims.

Asked politely by the 57-year-old priest to turn down their music, the two young men unleashed an unprovoked assault, while taunting him about his religion. They left Mr. Ainsworth badly injured in his churchyard, where he was later found and taken to hospital, where he remained for 12 days.
Link

True to form, the liberal yoke of being "politically correct" and protecting one group they support while throwing another group they hate under the bus proved true:

Even more disturbing is that the authorities are not treating these attacks as motivated by jihadi ideology. "The police and prosecutors will classify an attack on a mosque or Muslim as a hate crime but not if it is a church or a vicar."

I feel like I'm part of a horrible nightmare.

I suppose it was just a matter of time. All the warning signs were there.

Obami Salami and Napolitano Appointed Devout Muslims to the Department of Homeland Security.

Today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse.

Tomorrow, the wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama Appoints two devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obami Salami and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that the DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council

Was it not men of the "Devout Muslim Faith" that flew planes into the World Trade Center Towers not too long ago???

Has the Libnut's Messiah lost his mind ???

This is why I have been saying that our President is not an American, he is a Muslim, and I personally believe he is a terrorist. I believe he is appointing other terrorists, and the blind Americans that believe he is a good president are unknowingly living out their role in the demise of the United States of America.

But, I am just another southern boy. No big deal.

I believe there is more to worry about than what is hapopining in America. I believe there is a far greater surprise coming. It will not be a surprise to a select few, but for them it will be harder than ever. There, I said it. Now go out and figure out what I am talking about. It is like a riddle.

Probably involves Iran and Israel. Could be that'll flush out Obami Salami even further.

Hah, you don't even know what the point of my post was...I wouldn't be calling anyone names if I were you.

It's no secret that you're a flaming Libtard.

Whatever your farts may be.....they are still farts.

He's far from a Lib, you moron!

:lol:

Just because that libtard is to the right of a crazed marxist/commie like you still qualifies him as a Libtard.....or are you too stupid to figure that out ?

This is why I have been saying that our President is not an American, he is a Muslim, and I personally believe he is a terrorist. I believe he is appointing other terrorists, and the blind Americans that believe he is a good president are unknowingly living out their role in the demise of the United States of America.

But, I am just another southern boy. No big deal.

No, you're just another idiot teabagging wingnut. I'm sure there are plenty of southern boys who don't think like you.

There is diversity among all large groups of humans you muslimdoo-loving Libtard. So what is the profound point you're making except that maybe only you Libtards are so homogeneous in your semi-black Marxist Obami Salami's crap eating ways that none of you know any better ?

Libtards will defend and support Muslims no matter what. Problem is the Muslims will destroy the libtards when the chance comes. Death to gays. Feminazis suppressed and forced to cover from head to toe, and forget about driving a car. Still the libtards will defend and support the Muslims. I hope those same libtards don't mind the dullness of the knife that the Muslims will use to saw off their heads in public execution.

Asshole.

The problem with you Doo-eating Marxists is that your ACLU and Holder-type Muslim-loving appeasers are successfully destroying any of the laws left to protect the TRUE Americans.

And , as my thread and Fitnah's recent post indicates you muslim loving Libtard turds are endangering America with your mindless lackadaisical attitude to a REAL and IMMINENT danger.

Read Paul Sperry's "Infiltration". Even a muslim-loving POS like you might get a wake-up call. Although I doubt it. For all I know, from the crap you dish out, you might be one of them.

Last edited:

Obami Salami and Napolitano Appointed Devout Muslims to the Department of Homeland Security.

Obama Appoints two devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obami Salami and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that the DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council

Was it not men of the "Devout Muslim Faith" that flew planes into the World Trade Center Towers not too long ago???

Great.

Another scared little bigot.

Just what we need :rolleyes:

God damn it..

Next thing you know he will be appointing ATHEISTS

I'm more worried about those frickin' fundimentalist christians, the ones that are running around chewing up "god-flesh" and drinking "god-blood!"

Imagine, people that don't get that the god gets to eat the flesh and drink the blood!

Great.

Must have certain "deficiencies."

I am surprised that nobody here has posted this already.

The Ft. Hood shooter was part of Obama's HS transition team.
Wake up America!

Yep, he is listed in the document. No surprise to me.

I just got this from a friend. I checked it out and there he is…..listed on page 29……Nidal Hasan, was a Homeland Security advisor on the Obama transition team. (He was a participant and is listed on Page 29).

Now it seems like we have a little insight into why Obama said to not jump to conclusions about Nidal Hasan. This man, who killed and wounded the people at Fort Hood , Texas was an advisor to Obama's Homeland Security team.

See the link below and look on page 29.
http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_ProceedingsReport_05.19.09.pdf

...and before you reply that you can't find his name, it's on page 29 of the document...not page 29 of the linked pdf.

Last edited:

Great.

Great.

Another brainless musim-doo eating libtard.

Undoubtedly an affirmative actioned black racist swine who is a refugee from the same Black Racist Wright's Whackjob church as that MARXIST Political Charlatan Obami Salami.

Just what we need.

Wake up America!

I just got this from a friend. I checked it out and there he is…..listed on page 29……Nidal Hasan, was a Homeland Security advisor on the Obama transition team. (He was a participant and is listed on Page 29).

Now it seems like we have a little insight into why Obama said to not jump to conclusions about Nidal Hasan. This man, who killed and wounded the people at Fort Hood , Texas was an advisor to Obama's Homeland Security team.

...and before you reply that you can't find his name, it's on page 29 of the document...not page 29 of the linked pdf.

Do you really think that facts like these have any impression on these muslim-doo eating Libtards ????

Wake up America!

Do you really think that facts like these have any impression on these muslim-doo eating Libtards ????

Snopes is your friend

snopes.com: Nidal Hasan

Forum List

Back