Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security

What's next?

Pat Robertson to head a GSA Network?!

Your lame Libtard response to an OBVIOUSLY anti-American and PRO-ISLAMIC move by the Marxist Pro Muslim PC Political Charlatan and his stooge (both of whom outlawed the word "terror") is to imply there are no other choices.

And, assuming Pat Robertson is the ONLY choice, then it is still by far the better choice other than appointing devout muslims who have an established propensity to not only be enemies of America, but enemy crazies like Ahmadinejad or our local Islamic murderer Maj Hasan.

Don't see Pat Robertson masterminding terror activities in America and all over the world do you, Libtard ????
Hah, you don't even know what the point of my post was...I wouldn't be calling anyone names if I were you.

It's no secret that you're a flaming Libtard.

Whatever your farts may be.....they are still farts.

Look up "Sperry infiltration" if this concerns you.

It may have been necessary to read some book exposing Marxist Obami Salami's connection to our Muslim Enemies, however the recent actions of this semi-black POS are revealing enough that even the common folks are begining to get a handle on America's biggest disaster that is being caused by this Marxist Muslim PC Protecting Obami-Salami.

BTW, everyone is strongly encouraged to read the book. Google the words "Sperry Infiltration" to get more info.

My god! They're already singing this around the office!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo[/ame]

:eek:

My god! Look at the behavior they're already inspiring among fellow co-workers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfCYzJAgwrw[/ame]

Soon enough, these Muslims will have our national anthem changed to this song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXpnZi9Hzs[/ame]

:eek:

Borat, is a subtle Jew. I doubt if you Muslim PC loving scumbags geddit.

:rofl: What an ignorant fool, but I'm not surprised by your reaction.

Ya see ? What did I tell you ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Check out Borat's resume. Borat IS A JEW with a penchant for mocking the Libtards !!!!

Doggydoo, The Expert on Subtlety, got hoisted by his own petard.

BTW, an ignoramus like you probably doesn't know what a "petard" is. It is a FART.

Last edited:
Your lame Libtard response to an OBVIOUSLY anti-American and PRO-ISLAMIC move by the Marxist Pro Muslim PC Political Charlatan and his stooge (both of whom outlawed the word "terror") is to imply there are no other choices.

And, assuming Pat Robertson is the ONLY choice, then it is still by far the better choice other than appointing devout muslims who have an established propensity to not only be enemies of America, but enemy crazies like Ahmadinejad or our local Islamic murderer Maj Hasan.

Don't see Pat Robertson masterminding terror activities in America and all over the world do you, Libtard ????
Hah, you don't even know what the point of my post was...I wouldn't be calling anyone names if I were you.

It's no secret that you're a flaming Libtard.

Whatever your farts may be.....they are still farts.

He's far from a Lib, you moron!

:lol:

This is why I have been saying that our President is not an American, he is a Muslim, and I personally believe he is a terrorist. I believe he is appointing other terrorists, and the blind Americans that believe he is a good president are unknowingly living out their role in the demise of the United States of America.

But, I am just another southern boy. No big deal.

No, you're just another idiot teabagging wingnut. I'm sure there are plenty of southern boys who don't think like you.

Libtards will defend and support Muslims no matter what. Problem is the Muslims will destroy the libtards when the chance comes. Death to gays. Feminazis suppressed and forced to cover from head to toe, and forget about driving a car. Still the libtards will defend and support the Muslims. I hope those same libtards don't mind the dullness of the knife that the Muslims will use to saw off their heads in public execution.

Alikhan, who leads a Homeland Security team responsible for developing policy issues to secure the country against terrorism, has referred to the renowned terrorist organization Hezbollah as a "liberation movement" and was responsible for killing a Los Angeles Police project that monitored terrorist activities in the city's notoriously radical mosques. The defunct Muslim terror tracking plan was designed to identify hotbeds of extremism in an area where several locals offered the September 11 hijackers support.

Shora was the head of a well-known Arab organization whose officials refer to anti-U.S. jihadists as heroes. As executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), Shora had close ties to radical Ivy League professor Rashid Khalidi, a Palestinian terror supporter who has reportedly worked on behalf of the extremist Palestine Liberation Organizatio

Libtards will defend and support Muslims no matter what. Problem is the Muslims will destroy the libtards when the chance comes. Death to gays. Feminazis suppressed and forced to cover from head to toe, and forget about driving a car. Still the libtards will defend and support the Muslims. I hope those same libtards don't mind the dullness of the knife that the Muslims will use to saw off their heads in public execution.

We just don't want to see law-abiding citizens get unfairly discriminated against (or even worse) because of the actions of their extremist nutbags.

Go blow up a Mosque if you hate 'em so much. Better yet, there's a Muslim congressman from Minnesota. Feel free to whack him with a baseball bat to show what a non-libtard you are.

Asshole.

I have no problem with devout Muslims being appointed to Homeland Security. Devout Muslims who are also American and love our country and their faith are absolutely fine with me. Islam is no different to any other religion.

We just don't want to see law-abiding citizens get unfairly discriminated against (or even worse) because of the actions of their extremist nutbags.

Go blow up a Mosque if you hate 'em so much. Better yet, there's a Muslim congressman from Minnesota. Feel free to whack him with a baseball bat to show what a non-libtard you are.

Asshole.
You missed the point. Muslims will use you for your support now, but wait until their numbers are much greater. Look at the UK. Sharia law is the law in "no go" areas of London where the police won't even go into such Muslim neighborhoods. They push for more say to make the UK a Muslim state.

Time will come when Muslims have such numbers in the U.S. When that comes they will advance their agenda for sharia and institute discrimination against gays, Jews, feminazis and all women, as well as anyone that is not Muslim like you never imagined. What will you do then?

Last edited:

Asshole.
You missed the point. Muslims will use you for your support now, but wait until their numbers are much greater. Look at the UK. Sharia law is the law in "no go" areas of London where the police won't even go into such Muslim neighborhoods. They push for more say to make the UK a Muslim state.

Time will come when Muslims have such numbers in the U.S. When that comes they will advance their agenda for sharia and institute discrimination against gays, Jews, feminazis and all women, as well as anyone that is not Muslim like you never imagined. What will you do then?

Do you have a link to back up that claim about the UK?

Forum List

Back