Man trying to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from 30-foot California border wall

No one wants anyone to fall over a wall. You should not praise God for this. Both sides are getting mean. Illegal immigration must stop. Still, that does not mean we want adults and children hurt.

Seems reasonable. Praising God that someone was hurt seems......'gleefully cruel'. Especially when the crime isn't particularly serious.

I don't think anyone should die for committing a misdemeanor. Or have their legs broken. If it happens accidentally, its unfortunate. And nothing to celebrate.

Justice is about balance. Not cruelty and glee at suffering.

No one wants anyone to fall over a wall. You should not praise God for this. Both sides are getting mean. Illegal immigration must stop. Still, that does not mean we want adults and children hurt.

Seems reasonable. Praising God that someone was hurt seems......'gleefully cruel'. Especially when the crime isn't particularly serious.

I don't think anyone should die for committing a misdemeanor. Or have their legs broken. If it happens accidentally, its unfortunate. And nothing to celebrate.

His legs are broken because he fell off a wall.

His legs are broken because he fell off a wall.

And thus the 'if it happens accidentally' portion of my post.

Its the celebration of someone's suffering and injury that I'm objecting to. It demonstrates a cruelty that has nothing to do with justice.

well you girls keep worrying about it , the broken legged mexican got his just desserts Girls .

well you girls keep worrying about it , the broken legged mexican got his just desserts Girls .

Its not the injury I find disturbing. Its the glee at his pain, the cruelty of celebrating his injury.

And this from self proclaimed Christians.

Its not the injury I find disturbing. Its the glee at his pain, the cruelty of celebrating his injury.

------------------------------- hey , you are FREE to say that i'm not a good Christian if you like Skylar. Thats what i do when i call you and those like you to be 'kristians' Skylar .

------------------------------- hey , you are FREE to say that i'm not a good Christian if you like Skylar. Thats what i do when i call you and those like you to be 'kristians' Skylar .

You can't explain how the celebration of pain and injury of someone is 'Christian'. Or even 'practical Christian'.

I certainly can't find anything in the teachings of Christ to back such gleeful cruelty. So we're apparently both stumped.

you are silly Skylar , mexican having a good old time 30 feet up in the air giving me the finger as he laughs like heck at me and America . Poor Thirsty water deprived mexicans just out of the desert egging him on and then something steps in and gives the mexican a nudge and KABOOM and its 2 broken legs Skylar .

you are silly Skylar , mexican having a good old time 30 feet up in the air giving me the finger as he laughs like heck at me and America . Poor Thirsty water deprived mexicans just out of the desert egging him on and then something steps in and gives the mexican a nudge and KABOOM and its 2 broken legs Skylar .

I'm someone that doesn't celebrate the pain and suffering of someone who broke their legs in a fall.

Which apparently makes me different from many 'practical Christians'.

FREE Country , you can think , do and say as you like . Looks to me that the mexican got what he deserved Skylar .

FREE Country , you can do and say as you like . Looks to me that the mexican got what he deserved Skylar .

And neither of us can explain where in the teachings of Jesus the gleeful cruelty of celebrating the pain and injury of anyone is located.

Probably because there is no such basis.

as i said , Free Country , say , do and think what you like Skylar .

Forum List

Back