Development of a new country

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Alexandrine, my wife seen the website project online that I was working on.
A New country, made up of the Queen Elizabeth Islands of Northern Canada, after purchasing the islands... ASSUMING they would sell it.
Granted, they probably wouldn't..... but that, and imagination are two different things.

Anyway... my country is called "The United Republic of the Great Pinelands".... a British republic country.

Alexandrine asked me if I could reverse course, and give it a French heritage instead of British.

I said to her, sure...
But this is highly unusual.

She asked me why...
I said.... Well, you would be the first Latin to colonize that Environment successfully and have a large population there.
This is a very German Environment, its the Arctic.

You would also be the first Latin in nearly 1,000 years to be a world superpower by modern standards.

This kind of an environment requires an Experienced hand.
People with experience in such things as having a diet consisting of mainly meat as opposed to fruits, vegetables and grains and derivatives from those..

Your source of domestic meat would be Venison and cold water fish like Crab and Lobster and Salmon.
Only imports would provide you with a modicum of your true culture... and it would have its limitations in that environment as well.

Also in that environment... your main source of income would be technology and industry... from imported materials...
That's fine in todays market...

But I'm not sure if your culture is up to snuff in that environment.
:p

Forum List

Back