Developing: Smoking gun evidence coming proving Obama spied on Trump team

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Are we about to see concrete evidence proving Trump’s credibility of claiming that the Obama Administration spied on him and his team? This new claim is coming from Republican congressional investigators who are expecting a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself. This new report comes within days of another recent claim that the Federal Authorities obtained information that indicates associates of the president communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information that many claimed was damaging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
DEVELOPING: "Smoking Gun" Evidence Coming Proving Obama Spied on Trump Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-3-23_17-12-49.png

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-3-23_17-13-28.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we have a few degenerates who can't click links within an article there are three different sources making the same claim.

ENOUGH! Jesus... you guys are worse than the Democrats and the Russian stuff. How many fucking threads is it going to be about the same shit?

ENOUGH! Jesus... you guys are worse than the Democrats and the Russian stuff. How many fucking threads is it going to be about the same shit?
Funny. NOW the Left doesn't want to talk about it!
Guess they don't like humble pie!

Oh well, guess they're on to the next Fake Scandal

I'm not on the left...but for Christ sakes Trumpbots whined about the number of Russia threads... Look at the fucking number of CIA threads about wiretapping...

• Banned

I'm not on the left...but for Christ sakes Trumpbots whined about the number of Russia threads... Look at the fucking number of CIA threads about wiretapping...

lol

You can skip them over, no?

So all they are saying is that they hope they will have some sort of proof of Obama's wrong doing before too long. Great. That's what they kept saying about Hillary during all those years of investigating her. I guess you have to come up with a remark like this every so often to keep the crazies stirred up. Same pathetic bullshit, different target. Get back with us if you ever come up with something real.

So all they are saying is that they hope they will have some sort of proof of Obama's wrong doing before too long. Great. That's what they kept saying about Hillary during all those years of investigating her. I guess you have to come up with a remark like this every so often to keep the crazies stirred up. Same pathetic bullshit, different target. Get back with us if you ever come up with something real.
Who is "us?"

I just find it really funny that Lucy started a thread to complain about Russian threads cluttering the forum, and look at all these Trumpbot Wiretapping threads. It's fucking crazy.

I just find it really funny that Lucy started a thread to complain about Russian threads cluttering the forum, and look at all these Trumpbot Wiretapping threads. It's fucking crazy.

Lucy lmao oh I just love that name. that's cute I mean really. it is ahahha

I read the titles and if I do not like the assumed content for the thread, I skip them. Bam! Done!

Hey! Lucy Hamilton is my love. Chill. :eusa_naughty:

Hey! Lucy Hamilton is my love. Chill. :eusa_naughty:

Well....:smoke:

USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

It wasn't about Russian threads per se.

If this is true Trump and his team have a right to demand details and explanations. All those involved in any nefarious abuse of power and office need to be relieved of duty and if required face the courts.

America is the gold standard of democracy, accountability and transparency. Take it from me, I live in a country that violates it's own citizens and exploits American businesses as a sport. Americans need to maintain that passion that your Forefathers instilled in you and which so many have died defending. If it is Russian influences, call out whoever engaged in it, if this was an abuse of state powers against a politician running for office, expose and demand accountability as needed.

In the end this is simply not the kind of activity that can be allowed to go on without consequences, it is thoroughly unAmerican.

It's to be expected that pro-Trump will fight back to counterattack all the anti-Trump hysteria we have got on a daily basis here for more than a month, the past several weeks have been the worst, literally beyond hysterical stuff has been posted.

Who is "us?"

The 3 million more who voted for Hillary.

Who is "us?"

The 3 million more who voted for Hillary.
Are they all here on this board? I did not know that. Cool. You told him to "get back with us."

Forum List

Back