Developing: Smoking gun evidence coming proving Obama spied on Trump team

So all they are saying is that they hope they will have some sort of proof of Obama's wrong doing before too long. Great. That's what they kept saying about Hillary during all those years of investigating her. I guess you have to come up with a remark like this every so often to keep the crazies stirred up. Same pathetic bullshit, different target. Get back with us if you ever come up with something real.

:lmao:

Oh that's ripe after all these months of the freaking fairy tale that the Russian's made American voters vote for Trump. Priceless.

ENOUGH! Jesus... you guys are worse than the Democrats and the Russian stuff. How many fucking threads is it going to be about the same shit?

It's to be expected that pro-Trump will fight back to counterattack all the anti-Trump hysteria we have got on a daily basis here for more than a month, the past several weeks have been the worst, literally beyond hysterical stuff has been posted.

It cuts both ways. It's just ridiculous how many threads are about the EXACT same thing. Right now it would literally take a mod working full time to monitor this forum and merge or close all the multiple threads.

So all they are saying is that they hope they will have some sort of proof of Obama's wrong doing before too long. Great. That's what they kept saying about Hillary during all those years of investigating her. I guess you have to come up with a remark like this every so often to keep the crazies stirred up. Same pathetic bullshit, different target. Get back with us if you ever come up with something real.
Who is "us?"

The 3 million more who voted for Hillary.
Are they all here on this board? I did not know that. Cool. You told him to "get back with us."

Pretty weak.

Who is "us?"

Oh then the Russians helped Hillary get those 3 million more votes?

Who is "us?"

In case nobody has told you yet today, You're remarks are still the remarks of an idiot.

Oh that's ripe after all these months of the freaking fairy tale that the Russian's made American voters vote for Trump. Priceless.

It's interesting that now the Republicans and The Trump Administration are fighting back, we are going to get daily whinefests from the sort of people who thought nothing of posting 20 threads a day about the whole Golden Showers horsecrap etc.

It cuts both ways. It's just ridiculous how many threads are about the EXACT same thing. Right now it would literally take a mod working full time to monitor this forum and merge or close all the multiple threads.
THIS is a new development.

It deserves its own thread. You Hillary cheaters just want it buried on page 62 of another thread where it'll never be seen, and never be discussed.

Who is "us?"

Exactly what you said.

It's interesting that now the Republicans and The Trump Administration are fighting back, we are going to get daily whinefests from the sort of people who thought nothing of posting 20 threads a day about the whole Golden Showers horsecrap etc.

Now you do realize there are about three people on this forum that start by far the most new threads per day, and two of those are Trump supporters.

THIS is a new development.

It deserves its own thread. You Hillary cheaters just want it buried on page 62 of another thread where it'll never be seen, and never be discussed.

I didn't support Hillary... and there are two threads started about this same thing in like 2 minutes a part.

Would you be annoyed if anti-Trumpers stared multiple threads about how Nunes admitted today that he fucked up talking to Trump and saying he saw information that he hadn't even shared with the House Intelligence committee yet?

Would you be annoyed if anti-Trumpers stared multiple threads about how Nunes admitted today that he fucked up talking to Trump and saying he saw information that he hadn't even shared with the House Intelligence committee yet?
Nope. I don't care what people post.

Dear little 'Conservative' idiots. The team of the orange clown were having discussions with people that were under investigation for possible crimes. Now why where they having conversations with these people? Were they also involved in the criminal activities? LOL Yes, by all means, continue the investigations. But it occurs to me that the people going to jail will be on the team of the clown.

Dear little 'Conservative' idiots. The team of the orange clown were having discussions with people that were under investigation for possible crimes. Now why where they having conversations with these people? Were they also involved in the criminal activities? LOL Yes, by all means, continue the investigations. But it occurs to me that the people going to jail will be on the team of the clown.

Are we about to see concrete evidence proving Trump’s credibility of claiming that the Obama Administration spied on him and his team? This new claim is coming from Republican congressional investigators who are expecting a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself. This new report comes within days of another recent claim that the Federal Authorities obtained information that indicates associates of the president communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information that many claimed was damaging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
DEVELOPING: "Smoking Gun" Evidence Coming Proving Obama Spied on Trump Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 118246

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 118248

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we have a few degenerates who can't click links within an article there are three different sources making the same claim.

THIS IS ANOTHER ARTICLE THAT SOMEONE JUST POSTED :

WikiLeaks Dumps MASSIVE List of Obama’s Wiretaps Over 8 Years as President
Barack Obama never stops with his sick attempts to overthrow President Donald Trump. During the 2016 Presidential race Obama wiretapped Trump Towers to spy on President Donald Trump.The President must stop Obama’s craziness before totally ruins this country. Obama is a huge problem.

This new scandal is titled as “Obamagate.” WikiLeaks revealed that Obama has made quite the history of wiretapping and hacking political opponents and friends alike. What a bombshell!!!

WikiLeaks made a list of all of Obama’s wire taps:

– The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
– Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
– Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his .......................................

WikiLeaks Dumps MASSIVE List of Obama's Wiretaps Over 8 Years as President

I tried to vote for Hillary bit then millions of Russian Illegal Immigrants flooded over the border and flipped The Electoral College for him.

Forum List

Back