USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

111444-glowing-green-neon-icon-culture-holiday-easter-egg-sc44_zpsasn1xle2.png

My view tonight...

Boy, oh boy, they are getting harder and harder to find. Dang wabbit!

Lol

My view tonight...

Lol

*Sigh* :eusa_doh:

Am+i+the+only+one+who+prefers+a+cold+toilet+_a3b71859948cc460b578316d2a933806.jpg

Well I need to get ready for the dinner party, there of course will be Martini's at the party, hopefully when I return to this forum post-dinner party I won't cause too much trouble :lol:

I'll attempt to be a good girl....or will I :badgrin: I can be a handful and that's both hands full, just ask defcon4

I don't care how much you misbehave o_Oas long as you stay away from those chocolate eggs I can't find! Have a martini for me, darlin'! :wine:

My view tonight...

Lol

*Sigh* :eusa_doh:

Am+i+the+only+one+who+prefers+a+cold+toilet+_a3b71859948cc460b578316d2a933806.jpg

Well I need to get ready for the dinner party, there of course will be Martini's at the party, hopefully when I return to this forum post-dinner party I won't cause too much trouble :lol:

I'll attempt to be a good girl....or will I :badgrin: I can be a handful and that's both hands full, just ask defcon4

Still no chocolate eggs. :(. Hope you had more fun than me on my hunt. I must had visited an additional 50 threads today, and no chocolate eggs.

You and Wildcard are completely out of control :omg:

I have to go to a dinner party tonight, thank goodness eggs are not on the menu :smoke:

I have returned from the dinner party, I was a good girl, just two Martini's so the forum is safe from the trouble I can cause....or is it :badgrin:

Uh-oh Mod Alerts System Activated....Potential Red Alert :omg:

Still no chocolate eggs. :(. Hope you had more fun than me on my hunt. I must had visited an additional 50 threads today, and no chocolate eggs.

I have to go to a dinner party tonight, thank goodness eggs are not on the menu :smoke:

I have returned from the dinner party, I was a good girl, just two Martini's so the forum is safe from the trouble I can cause....or is it :badgrin:

"Still no chocolate eggs. :(. Hope you had more fun than me on my hunt. I must had visited an additional 50 threads today, and no chocolate eggs."

There are no chocolate eggs darling, I used a Top Secret Programme and found them all and have eaten them :smoke:

I cannot share the Top Secret Programme with anyone or if I do the Russians will have to shoot me :omg:

:crybaby:You have some splainin' to do, lady!!

"Still no chocolate eggs. :(. Hope you had more fun than me on my hunt. I must had visited an additional 50 threads today, and no chocolate eggs."

There are no chocolate eggs darling, I used a Top Secret Programme and found them all and have eaten them :smoke:

I cannot share the Top Secret Programme with anyone or if I do the Russians will have to shoot me :omg:

Lucy, you're NOT, are you.....?

Yow! Just saw not one but two! :eusa_dance: First time I've seen any in at least a week.

Okay, the winds have truly arrived, I can barely make out the Franklin Mountains in the dust storm.

I can't see 'em at all :crybaby:

Bootiful day here though, cool and sunny. Just took a ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway. Always awesome.
It was so nice here today. Only 40° but bright sunshine most of the day.

Rain tonight, 70° tomorrow but wind and rain. Rain for the next 4 days. Dat's Ohio in March/April for you.

Blue-Green-Easter-Egg-2400px_zpsx8fdxwgy.png

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
Hombre's sore toes,
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot, SFC Ollie, and all others we hope will find their way back.

Sunset over Fort Worth
4c69cd313e68adaeda827af361964f8d.jpg

Easter_Egg_with_Bow_PNG_Clip_Art_Image_zpsfbhoqcj4.png

Yow! Just saw not one but two! :eusa_dance: First time I've seen any in at least a week.

Okay, the winds have truly arrived, I can barely make out the Franklin Mountains in the dust storm.

I can't see 'em at all :crybaby:

Bootiful day here though, cool and sunny. Just took a ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway. Always awesome.
It was so nice here today. Only 40° but bright sunshine most of the day.

Rain tonight, 70° tomorrow but wind and rain. Rain for the next 4 days. Dat's Ohio in March/April for you.

Blue-Green-Easter-Egg-2400px_zpsx8fdxwgy.png

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
Hombre's sore toes,
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot, SFC Ollie, and all others we hope will find their way back.

Sunset over Fort Worth
4c69cd313e68adaeda827af361964f8d.jpg

Easter_Egg_with_Bow_PNG_Clip_Art_Image_zpsfbhoqcj4.png
Funny-Easter-Eggs1.jpg

Forum List

Back