Developing: 15 feet of snow to bury California

No one said the Snow pack wasn't vital, Sweetie. However YOU did say

No one except you that is, but you're a special kind of stupid.

most of the rain just goes into the ocean, we don't collect and store it.

Lots of Reservoirs for not collecting and storing it, don't you think? :lol:

I do think, which is what sets me apart from morons like you.

{Andy Lipkis: The biggest misconception is that it doesn’t rain in California. The fact is, it does rain, even in Los Angeles and southern California. But we throw away most of that water because rather than collect it, we let it drain into the sea.}

Why Does California Let Billions Of Gallons Of Fresh Water Flow Straight Into The Ocean?

:lol:

You fucking retard.
So....the reservoirs do.........what exactly? since you claimed that we do NOTHING to stop the flow of rainwater to the ocean.

Just another RW loser, walking back his lying comments..........................
most of the rain just goes into the ocean, we don't collect and store it.

:lmao:

You are a fucking retard Shortbus, don't ever change!
Do you deny saying:
we don't collect and store it.
?

DEVELOPING: 15 Feet Of Snow To Bury California!
Some mountain areas of California getting huge snowfalls is summarized as the state of California being buried? Do you really think any of the major population areas of California will experience 15 feet of snow?

Ironic OP is usually leading the charge with threads about the media misleading the people with disinformation.

A series of winter storms is forecast to continue hammering California with several feet of heavy snow and driving rain over the next few days and into the weekend, good news for the drought-plagued state and for ski areas, but potentially bad news for travelers and homeowners worried about floods and mudslides. Meanwhile, a storm could also spread a
--------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it's pay back for turning traitor on the American people and siding with the devil LOL...
Eric Holdier was elected there's your first clue of a crooked ass bastard with a few lives on his chart.
Maybe he can show that global warming . bhahaah.

I can only hope it comes with a 10.0 magnitude earthquake.
It's time for Kali to slip off into the night.
be nice if a catastrophe hits your state too.....maybe right were you live....

I don't live:
1) in a desert,
2) in a tidal zone,
3) in a flood plain,
4) or near a seismic fault.

Have some common sense brahj.

Is that mean you live by the hood bro? I mean inner city Bro.

Ah, more fake doom predictions. God dammit Mindwars. I like some of your threads, but this shit is annoying. Heres a prediction for you... this will not happen, nothing even close to this will happen, and when it doesnt happen youll never mention it again and youll soon make another thread about some other ridiculous doomsday scenario that ALSO wont happen. How many times are you willing to be wrong about this shit before you learn your lesson?
That's actually not a doom prediction (tho he may think it is), it's just the (hopefully) end of drought cycle here in CA. Lots of snow pack....but also mud slides.....it goes with living here. If it weren't this, it would be dry and more fires.
15 feet of snow would be catastrophic. Its not happening.

15 feet of snow in the Sierra's would be welcomed.
The resorts would love it.

We are having a god snow this year in Big Bear but with rain road makes the road dangerous. We welcome both rain and snow.

IMG_0742.jpg

A series of winter storms is forecast to continue hammering California with several feet of heavy snow and driving rain over the next few days and into the weekend, good news for the drought-plagued state and for ski areas, but potentially bad news for travelers and homeowners worried about floods and mudslides. Meanwhile, a storm could also spread a
--------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it's pay back for turning traitor on the American people and siding with the devil LOL...
Eric Holdier was elected there's your first clue of a crooked ass bastard with a few lives on his chart.
Maybe he can show that global warming . bhahaah.

I can only hope it comes with a 10.0 magnitude earthquake.
It's time for Kali to slip off into the night.
be nice if a catastrophe hits your state too.....maybe right were you live....

I don't live:
1) in a desert,
2) in a tidal zone,
3) in a flood plain,
4) or near a seismic fault.

Have some common sense brahj.

Nah brahj.

You?

Is that mean you live by the hood bro? I mean inner city Bro.

Forum List

Back