Developer of Mosque: We will not take money from Hamas, Iran

Last edited:
Truth is immaterial. Conventional wisdom says all Muslims are terrorists. That's all that really seems to matter.

Of course not. Just wanted to be clear.

cool

One guys says the wont, the other says they will.

Who are we to believe.

The Imam who says Hamas is not a terrorist group and he would take money from them an Iran. Or the Money guy developer who says the will not?

Well, the developer is the man who a.) had the idea, b.) bought the building, and c.) is in charge of the money.

But, feel free to make up some more reasons not to believe him.

who was waiting tables 4 years ago?
who paid 45 million for properties, that were bought for 30 million a few years back?

that same developer?

"i smelt a rat"

Truth is immaterial. Conventional wisdom says all Muslims are terrorists. That's all that really seems to matter.

You are the only one saying that. Convention Wisdom Says some Muslims are terrorist, and I would like to know if any of them are behind funding this. Seems like a pretty Reasonable Question to me.

You are the only one saying that. Convention Wisdom Says some Muslims are terrorist, and I would like to know if any of them are behind funding this. Seems like a pretty Reasonable Question to me.

Exactly. It isn't how the "moderate muslims" would react to the GZM that concerns the overwhelming majority of Americans; it's how the JIHADISTS will react.

It most definitely makes it worth thoroughly looking into...:eusa_think:

One guys says the wont, the other says they will.

Who are we to believe.

The Imam who says Hamas is not a terrorist group and he would take money from them an Iran. Or the Money guy developer who says the will not?

Well, the developer is the man who a.) had the idea, b.) bought the building, and c.) is in charge of the money.

But, feel free to make up some more reasons not to believe him.

I'm not saying I do not believe him, but he only Bought the property for 4 Million. It is the Imam And his group the Cordoba Initiative that are raising the 125 Million to Build the Property.

I am simply pointing out that he is not the one raising the 125 Million dollars to build it. That is being done mainly by the Imam and the Cordoba Initiative. The Imam is on record saying he would take money from Iran. He has said he would not take money from Terrorists, but then he will not call Hamas a Terrorist group.

Not to mention his Organization is named after the site of a great Muslim victory over Christianity. A victory the Imam claims ushered in 300 Years of Peace. Sure there was relative Peace, Because the Muslims had conquered Most of the Christian world that had the ability to Oppose them. It was only a period of Peace if you Converted to Islam. If you did not you were going to die.

So No I do not think the Developer is the one in charge of who they will take the 125 Million from. He can say they wont take Money from Iran, but I do not believe he has much say in it.

Forum List

Back