Desperate Obama ditches wife Michelle on her Birthday

HE is also making a speech at a baptist church today for MLK jr's birthday and who really cares what he does for her birthday? When you become an adult this sort of thing is not a big deal to you, and celebrating your birthday on a different day is not the end of the world.

I am sure he gave her something nice for her birthday.

And given how politically motivated both of them are, I think she would think him rescuing 0bamacare would be very dashing and romantic. A woman loves her hero man.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_HsjpSVaI"]To the Rescue![/ame]

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Obama has treated first lady Michelle Obama to a surprise birthday party at a tony Washington restaurant known for its commitment to organically grown food.
Surprising the birthday girl Saturday night at Restaurant Nora in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood were her mother Marian Robinson and friends, including Attorney General Eric Holder, White House Adviser Valerie Jarrett and Jocelyn Frye, who is a domestic policy adviser to both the president and first lady.

Mrs. Obama walked into the restaurant in a dark, knee-length frock. President Obama was dressed casually with no tie.

^^^^^

what he said. ^^^^^^

and if he took her out for her birthday whining eagle would have done a thread about that, too.

some people really need therapy.

:lol::lol::lol:

I was just going to say that. If he took her on a date all hell would break loose and the righties heads would explode. Again.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Obama has treated first lady Michelle Obama to a surprise birthday party at a tony Washington restaurant known for its commitment to organically grown food.
Surprising the birthday girl Saturday night at Restaurant Nora in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood were her mother Marian Robinson and friends, including Attorney General Eric Holder, White House Adviser Valerie Jarrett and Jocelyn Frye, who is a domestic policy adviser to both the president and first lady.

Mrs. Obama walked into the restaurant in a dark, knee-length frock. President Obama was dressed casually with no tie.

OMG how dare he? How much of our tax dollars were spent on that? Holy shit what a terrible President. What an elitist. How many roads had to be closed? How many people had to make a detour, just because the President took his wife on a birthday date while he should have been working.

You are an idiot!:cuckoo:

No....I'm laughing at Obama's desperation.....:lol:

The desperation is all in your head.

No, it's in the poll numbers.
The best part is when Obama's trip plays out about like his trip in support of Chicago's Olympic bid, or his trip to Copenhagen. He is still under the impression that he is the Obama of 2008 in Berlin, where 300k people will turn out to hear him and give him the adulation due.
Sorry. He's yesterday's news.

Annie Coakley Get Your Gun

Annie1.jpg

HE is also making a speech at a baptist church today for MLK jr's birthday and who really cares what he does for her birthday? When you become an adult this sort of thing is not a big deal to you, and celebrating your birthday on a different day is not the end of the world.

Yes, and did you happen to see that speech? I have never seen such a lackluster audience.
Very little applause. He stated that we will all have to sacrifice with higher DEFICITS, that will hit the news channels very shortly. btw- The unemployment rate is at 35% for black men, I think they are already sacrificing.

Michelle's birthday?-- uh ooooooooooooooooh, well, she is probably thinking that all the campaign trips to New Jersey and Virginia didn't do any good, so why this.:lol:

I am sure he gave her something nice for her birthday.

And given how politically motivated both of them are, I think she would think him rescuing 0bamacare would be very dashing and romantic. A woman loves her hero man.
To the Rescue!

Dashing and romantic?.......to run to the aid of another woman.....??? :lol::lol:

Women like men with courage.

I'm sure he wishes he could be elsewhere.

so he can fly to Massachusetts and stump for some Dimwit candidate....yessiree.....that's desperation.....:lol:

Happy Birthday, Mrs. O! | NBC Washington

Isn't there another thread in here complaining that he was having a birthday celebration for his wife?

:eusa_whistle:

Here is the thing, the single most important vote is coming up soon and losing that election could affect it. YOU SIR AR AN IDIOT. You really hurt your cause when you make threads like this, but conitniue.

i heard Obama had on brown socks. Start a thread about that please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back