DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

You apply for a Job ON THE BOOKS, you have to show ID . You pay for Future Entertainment Venues using your CC you have to show ID.
What planet do you live upon, magaturd? All that shit is done via Innert00bs these days. CC. No ID required. Oops. You've outed yourself as a fucking out of touch idiot. Thanks, Boomer! :113:

If you look 👀 a certain age; buy alcohol 🍷 or cigarettes 🚬 you have to show ID. ASSHOLE 👍

Hardly ever for me. Like, so infrequent I can't even remember the last time I was ever carded buying 'adult' shit. Thus, I think you're a typical full of shit alarmist. And since I think you really weren't a great person to begin with, go fuck yourself.

That work for you?

What planet do you live upon, magaturd? All that shit is done via Innert00bs these days. CC. No ID required. Oops. You've outed yourself as a fucking out of touch idiot. Thanks, Boomer! :113:

Hardly ever for me. Like, so infrequent I can't even remember the last time I was ever carded buying 'adult' shit. Thus, I think you're a typical full of shit alarmist. And since I think you really weren't a great person to begin with, go fuck yourself.

That work for you?
What planet 🌎 do you live on Moron. Apply for a Job as a Teacher, Medical Field, Voter Registration for the First time, etc. ID is required
If you look a certain age, purchase Alcohol or Cigarettes ID is required. Purchasing tickets for a Venue paying with a CC? ID is required. Now, GO FUCK YOUR SELF. 👍

What planet 🌎 do you live on Moron. Apply for a Job as a Teacher, Medical Field, Voter Registration for the First time, etc. ID is required
If you look a certain age, purchase Alcohol or Cigarettes ID is required. Purchasing tickets for a Venue paying with a CC? ID is required. Now, GO FUCK YOUR SELF. 👍
The ID issue is a red herring.

What republic QOP Big Lie sycophants want is to change the location of the liquor store (without notification), change hours of operation (without notification), limit number of liquor stores in minority areas, ask for additional documents, limit who can drive you to the store and if you don't buy liquor in the past two weeks drop you without notification from approved customer list, change how you pay for your liquor (without notification) et al....

The ID issue is a red herring.

What republic QOP Big Lie sycophants want is to change the location of the liquor store (without notification), change hours of operation (without notification), limit number of liquor stores in minority areas, ask for additional documents, limit who can drive you to the store and if you don't buy liquor in the past two weeks drop you without notification from approved customer list, change how you pay for your liquor (without notification) et al....
You do not need an ID to apply for a job, you fucking halfwit. You must present valid identification when filling out an I-9 form upon getting hired. Quit being dumb, dummy.
Either way, you have to present Valid ID you FUCKING ASSHOLE . On applications they even ask if you’re a Legal US citizen.
If you look a certain age, you have to present Valid ID to purchase alcohol or cigarettes. Purchasing tickets for a upcoming event in person using a CC? You have to present Valid ID

Either way, you have to present Valid ID you FUCKING ASSHOLE . On applications they even ask if you’re a Legal US citizen.
If you look a certain age, you have to present Valid ID to purchase alcohol or cigarettes. Purchasing tickets for a upcoming event in person using a CC? You have to present Valid ID
Still just want to argue a red herring.

Florida had the chance to actually require that when hired but they went with simply allowing the prospective employee to simply sign a statement saying they are here legally.

So no, even in Florida you don't have to provide a valid ID to get hired.

Florida had the chance to actually require that when hired but they went with simply allowing the prospective employee to simply sign a statement saying they are here legally.

So no, even in Florida you don't have to provide a valid ID to get hired.
Sorry but in most States you do including mine. However, thanks for making my point. How does the Employer know you’re here Legally if eventually ID is not shown??
If a person has Legal ID , what’s the problem??

Sorry but in most States you do including mine. However, thanks for making my point. How does the Employer know you’re here Legally if eventually ID is not shown??
If a person has Legal ID , what’s the problem??

The employers made sure true verify was not included in the bill so how do you do that? You quit fighting against it.

The employers made sure true verify was not included in the bill so how do you do that? You quit fighting against it.
If it’s not it should be. Proper ID is required for a lot of other things ; ONE More Example…. Renting a Car 🚘

If it’s not it should be. Proper ID is required for a lot of other things ; ONE More Example…. Renting a Car 🚘

I don't think the idea was to catch illegals renting cars.

Those not interested in actually Addressing issues with illegals (Florida) should never be taken seriously.

I don't think the idea was to catch illegals renting cars.

Those not interested in actually Addressing issues with illegals (Florida) should never be taken seriously.
Didn’t say it was. Just saying there are situations where ID is required

What does voter ID have to do with number of voting locations? Hours of operation?
There was another post where someone said Voter ID was racist. How are Number of Voting Locations and Hours of Operation “ racist?” In my State it’s from 6 AM to 9 PM

Forum List

Back