DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

Seriously lol what are you gonna go kangz lol
I don't have to do anything but sit back, wait and laugh. Suburban white dudes are scared but not of me. lol They do it to themselves as they are their own worse enemy. Living in fear is highly destructive. When fear grips our heart or when we live in constant anxiety our bodies shut down. Our blood pressure rises, sleep is elusive, and we have a hard time focusing. UH? Sound familiar.?

I don't have to do anything but sit back, wait and laugh. Suburban white dudes are scared but not of me. lol They do it to themselves as they are their own worse enemy. Living in fear is highly destructive. When fear grips our heart or when we live in constant anxiety our bodies shut down. Our blood pressure rises, sleep is elusive, and we have a hard time focusing. UH? Sound familiar.?
You know blacks die younger then whites.. heart disease high blood pressure diabetes, lol .. like I said you haven’t seen anything yet.. I grew up in a urban area when we had white ghettos.. blacks weren’t winning. They needed security to through the parking lot, less cops.. you won’t like what’s coming .. keep your energy little banana eatter lol

Forum List

Back