DeSantis, Newsom debate predictions ..

who will win the debate ?

• Newsom

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DeSantis

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no one it will devolve into a childish name calling disaster .

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • doesnt matter Trump and Biden will be the nominees .

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
"I'm a gonna get to your questions": Gavin Newsome

However, the slick little shithead never does.

Strictly on the issues he does. If we are comparing FL and CA Newsome is leagues behinds DeSantis. Newsome is probably the better “debater”.

But who gives a shit? They aren’t running against each other anytime soon so….
surprisingly Newsom didnt do well at all tonight ! is DeSantis a better one on one debater than he is when there are numerous debaters with him on stage .. ones things for certain both could easily crush Biden in a debate and neither would stand a chance against Trump .

surprisingly Newsom didnt do well at all tonight ! is DeSantis a better one on one debater than he is when there are numerous debaters with him on stage .. ones things for certain both could easily crush Biden in a debate and neither would stand a chance against Trump .

Out debating Grandpa Joe is no great feat at this point.

Newsom angrily attacking all night and talking over, then when Desantis gives a little bit back, Newsome turns into a damsel in distress and whines about Desantis as a bully?LMAO

I can’t take Newsom seriously, he’s a gaslighting troll who just rapid fire 10 things in a row and won’t stop talking

I bet Nikki Haley is simply beside herself. DeSantis, on the whole, is doing very well.

DeSantis is pulling in the chips he needs to move forward in Iowa while she is sitting on the sidelines with her bag of military–industrial complex money.

DeSantis needs to lose that shit-eating grin.
surprisingly i thought Newsom would do better .. DeSantis trounced him ... he even pulled out the shit map of Frisco !

Newsom angrily attacking all night and talking over, then when Desantis gives a little bit back, Newsome turns into a damsel in distress and whines about Desantis as a bully?LMAO

I can’t take Newsom seriously, he’s a gaslighting troll who just rapid fire 10 things in a row and won’t stop talking
Translation: He's kicking InSantis's ass so hard that InSantis may ship himself somewhere instead of the human trafficking he's been doing.

Forum List

Back