DeSantis appointees begin reshaping Disney World's district

Since Disney is not a sovereign entity, DeSantis ought to set Disney World on fire and burn it down to the ground. I bet that the voting majority in Florida will gladly approve of using tax money to pay any civil judgment that may arise for damages if it means that it get the Disney perverts out of their state.

Now there is a plan.

I'm sure the folks if FL will back you up.

WW

Disney Faces a Legal CRISIS: Attorney Says Company Faces TRILLION $$$ Problem & Criminal Issues​

@LegalMindset and @mikecanul join @WDW_Pro to discuss MAJOR legal and financial issues related to The Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World and municipal bonds going back decades. The company has never seen this kind of problem before and the mainstream / access media types are missing it completely. Does Mickey Mouse have a dragon waiting at his door?

So, I've been asking a question of those of you supporting DeSantis and his vendetta (so far, heard only crickets).

If you think it's ok to go after Disney for promoting wokism in Florida, should other companies and businesses doing the same thing be worried? Who will DeSantis go after next?

Forum List

Back