DeSantis activates state guard as migrants flow into Florida

I was incorrect in that one instance and had to refresh my memory. I thought the justice department took the case over (and Reno wanted to) turns out the Miami family lost in court anyway.

He did get to stay. He and his father remained at Andrew's Airforce until the appeals court decided that only his father had a right to file for asylum on his behalf which he obviously didn't do. Want to guess where Andrew's Airforce base is located, Dipshit?
yes you were incorecgt caus you thought the doj and federal courts had jurisdiction in custody cases…idiotically

yes you were incorecgt caus you thought the doj and federal courts had jurisdiction in custody cases…idiotically
They do. In federal custody cases.

The Federalization of Family Law

Historically, family law has been a matter of state law. State legislatures define what constitutes a family and enact the laws that regulate marriage, parentage, adoption, child welfare, divorce, family support obligations, and property rights. State courts generally decide family law cases. But since the 1930s, Congress has enacted numerous federal statutes to address serious problems regarding family law matters that states have been either unwilling or unable to resolve, especially when the welfare of children is involved. Today, congressional legislation, decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court, and the participation of the United States in more international treaties have “federalized” more and more areas of family law traditionally left to the states.

You on the other hand were incorrect on just about everything. No one stole Elian, he was removed from the custody of the great Uncle when he lost custody in court. And he remained in the US with his father as the appeals court decided his asylum case.

They do. In federal custody cases.

The Federalization of Family Law

Historically, family law has been a matter of state law. State legislatures define what constitutes a family and enact the laws that regulate marriage, parentage, adoption, child welfare, divorce, family support obligations, and property rights. State courts generally decide family law cases. But since the 1930s, Congress has enacted numerous federal statutes to address serious problems regarding family law matters that states have been either unwilling or unable to resolve, especially when the welfare of children is involved. Today, congressional legislation, decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court, and the participation of the United States in more international treaties have “federalized” more and more areas of family law traditionally left to the states.

You on the other hand were incorrect on just about everything. No one stole Elian, he was removed from the custody of the great Uncle when he lost custody in court. And he remained in the US with his father as the appeals court decided his asylum case.
haha there aren’t federal custody cases

i was 100 percent correct..Reno ordered the removal before the custody case was concluded

haha there aren’t federal custody cases

i was 100 percent correct..Reno ordered the removal before the custody case was concluded
She removed him after the uncle lost the custody case and then they left the US after the appeals court decision.

He’s dimwit Trump with better steroids and more natural hair color.
TT_RonDesantisCOMP.jpg

She removed him after the uncle lost the custody case and then they left the US after the appeals court decision.
she ordered the removal prior to the custody case m. i peoviddd the date already m. The fact she didn’t send her stormtroopers in until later isn’t relevant

You're going to shoot Cubans escaping Cuba?

Not to worry.
It's just false bravado.
There is nothing to fear. Ever.
It's "compensation" -itis.

:auiqs.jpg:

ConservativeSoldierOnline.jpg

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

We’re going to need those migrants to draft and surround the congress the next time the gop loses the election then tries to overthrow the govt. with the terrorist led proud boys.

Either that or you can quit eating shrooms.

Forum List

Back