DeSantis activates state guard as migrants flow into Florida

You don't care about the problem. You only care that your party wins.
Trust me…NOBODY hates wetbacks more than I do…I want the problem solved like nobody else does. I pray to see the day when the 14th is retroactively nullified and ALL Mexican’s without a 100% legal lineage are removed from this nation.

Unkotare

11th Circuit Court ruled that and then later Florida family court denied the great Uncle custodial rights. (Had to look it up to refresh my memory) The Miami relatives lost in Florida family court ultimately. Reno went and got him and then the appeals court determined that Elian was too young to seek asylum and that only his father had a right to seek it on his behalf. So again, where was the theft dipshit?
Reno ordered the taking on 4/13…the 11th Circuit order was 4/19…she then sent her stormstroopers in on 4/22…ignoring the 11th circuit

Trust me…NOBODY hates wetbacks more than I do…I want the problem solved like nobody else does. I pray to see the day when the 14th is retroactively nullified and ALL Mexican’s without a 100% legal lineage are removed from this nation.

Unkotare

B.S. It's all cover to get your party elected. You are a fraud.

De Santis is the Man! Fuck all that woke shit.

Gov. DeSantis taps Christopher Rufo, 5 others to transform New College of Florida into ‘classical college’

With the six new members of the school’s Board of Trustees, the DeSantis administration plans to weed out concepts like diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and critical race theory (CRT). The move comes amid low student enrollment at the New College of Florida and as DeSantis ramps up his second term.

In a statement Friday, DeSantis Communications Director Taryn Fenske said New College has been “completely captured by a political ideology that puts trendy, truth-relative concepts above learning.”

“Starting today, the ship is turning around,” DeSantis Press Secretary Bryan Griffin continued. “New College of Florida, under the Governor’s new appointees, will be refocused on its founding mission of providing a world-class quality education with an exceptional focus on the classics.”

Reno ordered the taking on 4/13…the 11th Circuit order was 4/19…she then sent her stormstroopers in on 4/22…ignoring the 11th circuit
She ordered the removal on 4/20 after the great Uncle lost custodial rights in Florida family court and then the appeals court you keep citing sided with Reno after the fact in June. You continue to be a dipshit.

She ordered on 4/22 after the great Uncle lost custodial rights in Florida family court and then the appeals court you keep citing sided with Reno after the fact in June. You continue to be a dipshit.
my dates are correct.

my dates are correct.
She wanted to remove him before but she let negotiations play out with the family until they lost custody in Florida family court. I am correct that they lost in Florida family court and that the appeals court sided with Reno in June yes? Do you need me to make a bitch out you again?

Last edited:
She wanted to remove him before but she let negotiations play out with the family until they lost custody in Florida family court. I am correct that they lost in Florida family court and that the appeals court sided with Reno in June yes? Do you need me to make a bitch out you again?
she order the removal prior to the case being concluded and took him dispute the 1-th circuit saying he could stay while his appeal played out

she order the removal prior to the case being concluded and took him dispute the 1-th circuit saying he could stay while his appeal played out
The 11th circuit case was about asylum. The Florida Family case was about custody. When the Miami family lost custody in court he was removed from that home and returned to his father who was at Andrew's Airforce base. He only returned to Cuba after the 11th circuit court ruled the Miami family had no standing to file for asylum. How many more ways do you want to be a proven loser in this thread my guy? 😆

The 11th circuit case was about asylum. The Florida Family case was about custody. When the Miami family lost custody in court he was removed from that home and returned to his father who was at Andrew's Airforce base. He only returned to Cuba after the 11th court ruled the Miami family had no standing to file for asylum. How many more ways do you want to be a proven loser in this thread my guy? 😆
correct…not custody as you first claimed.

and the judge said he could stay. Reno ignored that order. The demafacist needed to make their hero castro happy

It seems to me that DeSantis is one of the few politicians with a spine.

Bravo, Sir! :clap:

correct…not custody as you first claimed.
What I claimed was that the great Uncle didn't have custodial rights over his father and it was affirmed in court and in action.
and the judge said he could stay. Reno ignored that order. The demafacist needed to make their hero castro happy
Reno did not ignore that order you dipshit. He remained in the United States at Andrew's Airforce base until they ruled that only his father had the legal authority to file for asylum on his behalf.

I guess the answer to my question is that you wanted to be a loser one more time. Care to go again? 😆

What I claimed was that the great Uncle didn't have custodial rights over his father and it was affirmed in court and in action.

Reno did not ignore that order you dipshit. He remained in the United States at Andrew's Airforce base until they ruled that only his father had the legal authority to file for asylum on his behalf.

I guess the answer to my question is that you wanted to be a loser one more time. Care to go again? 😆
no you claimed it was in federal court for custody…incorrectly i might add

did the kid get to stay? nope l. she ignored it

no you claimed it was in federal court for custody…incorrectly i might add
I was incorrect in that one instance and had to refresh my memory. I thought the justice department took the case over (and Reno wanted to) turns out the Miami family lost in court anyway.
did the kid get to stay? nope l. she ignored it
He did get to stay. He and his father remained at Andrew's Airforce until the appeals court decided that only his father had a right to file for asylum on his behalf which he obviously didn't do. Want to guess where Andrew's Airforce base is located, Dipshit?

Dumbass really does seem to think that ALL immigrants come from Mexico. Yes, he's that stupid.

We’re going to need those migrants to draft and surround the congress the next time the gop loses the election then tries to overthrow the govt. with the terrorist led proud boys.
Just like good little commie pussies. Demscum are stupid.

Forum List

Back