Dershowitz: Drop George Zimmerman’s murder charge

The reason I believe that Martin ultimately forced a confrontation with Zimmerman and not the other way around is that it's the only way the scenario can play out logically. Here's why...
I see so according to you what all the witness saw and heard cant of happened because of some stupid bullshit you spew. Here's the problem I;'m looking at the evidence your just speculating

No actually we have a witness who was on the phone who heard Zimmerman follow and run into Martin. See I'm not speculating and making shti up im stating what the evidence shows

Oddd how the police have no record of being on the phone with Zimmerman at this time./ So i ask why are you making shit up?

See that is pure speculation. You have no evidence that he did follow Martin in the right direction. In fact we have evidence that shows he did follow Martin in the right direction. but to you evidence is irrelevant instead your just going to make shit up and claim its reality

Odd how that happened before he chased down martin. When you know nothing about what happened or the evidence perhaps you should nto have an opinion on what happened but that would be the intellgent thing to do and therefor its impossible for yu to do it

Actually according to the phone call Zimmerman caught out of his car and was following Martin during this time.

Oh I see so according to you it is impossible for someone to move faster then someone who is walking.
Have you ever seen the Olympics? People can run faster then other people

So according to youthe Olympics isn't real but is fake. How much bullshit will you spew to defend a murder?

No the eyewitness saw two people struggling. But go on making shit up because that's all you can do to defend a murder

The chick martin was on the phone with dumbass

Perhaps the problem here is that you are a retard and don't know what contradcit is. When the phone records show that Zimmerman chased down Martin and confronted him and Martin was found dead blocks away from Zimmermans car and you then claim Zimmermanw as attacked by Martin at his car its apparent you are either 1) a murder trying to defend antoehr murder or 2) a retard

Yep and forensic analysis of the yells show that it was actually Martin yelling for help. But I guess according to you Martins father is God and knows everything so actuall evidence is irrelevant because he is right all the time

Who knew that him saying he was on concrete when the police conclude he was on grass, Zimmerman claiming the incident occurred at his car despite Martin being killed blocks away from it, who knew that Zimmerman saying he was in his car while he was huffing and puffing, or Zimmerman saying that he was screaming for help while and also saying that Martin had his hand over his mouth, or him saying during his hearing that he did not know Martins age but when he talked to the police on the phone he could state Martins age was consistent. Learn to read because you do not know what consistent is

So he was found blocks away. jesus dumbass if you dont know how big a block is dont tell em Im wrong and then say the same thing I said

I see so if you are being followed and notice it after the person following you has caught up it means its impossible for that person to catch you..
How stupid are you?

Yep and that "logical" answer is contradicted by the evidence.SO why is your speculation that goes against what the evidence shows more correct then reality?

The Latest on the Trayvon Martin Case | ThinkProgress
Se e I've actually look at the evidence you've just made shit up

The Latest on the Trayvon Martin Case | ThinkProgress

First you explain why bulling someone because of their race an saying racists things does not make someone a racists

Nope I brought in the evidence instead of you who just makes shit up because you are pro-murder
evidence that calls into question the validity of that narrative...you're STILL believing every word that they tell you.
No you making shit isn't evidence its just you being a retard who wants a murdered to get away Scott free because.

Well that explains why you're so absolutely clueless about this case, Star...you're basing your opinion on a "Think Progress" article from LAST MAY...when there was a full court press on by the liberal media to paint George Zimmerman as a racist thug. Do you really NOT know that most of what was printed in that article has since been debunked? You really do amuse me.

Yea at least I'm basing in on something other the pure speculation and bullshit like you.
If its been debunked then you'd actually debunk it but since it hasn't and your just spewing shit you wont

I'm assuming that you are ignorant of the time frame in which that police dispatcher makes the "We don't need you to do that." comment, Bob. It's not made to Zimmerman BEFORE he exits the SUV to follow Martin...it's made some time after. By the time the dispatcher comes to the conclusion that Zimmerman has in fact exited his vehicle and tried to follow the suspicious man, Zimmerman has reached the back gate of the complex where he doesn't see Martin. THAT is when the dispatcher tells him that they don't want him to follow and that is when they have the conversation about where it is that he should meet the responding police cruiser. Zimmerman does what the dispatcher asks. He's headed back towards his SUV from the back gate when the confrontation with Martin takes place.

worldwatcher-albums-seashadow-picture4518-martinbackgate.jpg

If you listen and time the audio from the point Zimmerman exists the truck to the time he acknowledges the dispatchers instructions that they don't need him to follow the unknown person is 18-seconds.

• The distance from the truck to the back gate 250 yards.
  • The world record for the 100 yard dash is 9 seconds.
  • It would have taken a world record sprinter 25-30 seconds to reach back gate.

Listening to the audio of the call, Zimmerman at 5'8" ~~200lbs was not sprinting.

Therefore Zimmerman was no where near the back gate when he acknowledged "OK".

>>>>

"Under groud fight club?" What the fuck does that have to do with Zimmerman murdering a teenager? Zimmerman was trained in police Acadamy did not keep him from getting his ass kicked by a teenager. Wanna be super hero.

Darn that Zimmermann guy. First he gets his ass kicked, then he kills his assaulter.
Can't he do anything right?

No because he stalked someone assualted them and then killed them so basically he cant get anything right however he can convince retards like you that murder is self defense

Stalked? LOL!
That's funny.

No because he stalked someone assualted them and then killed them so basically he cant get anything right however he can convince retards like you that murder is self defense

Except he didnt stalk anyone, killed in defense of his own life like all free people have the right to do since the dawn of civilization, and you and your butt-licking fellow shit-for-brains cant give up on what is obviously NOT a case of racist murder like the media convinced you of when the story first got national press.

So according to you following someone and running after them isnt stalking... The problem here is that you are illiterate
Futhermore attacking someone is not self defense dumbass.
why do you make shit up and post such retarded shit to defend a murder? What is your problem?

So according to you following someone and running after them isnt stalking...

Is that the legal definition? Show me.

Oldstyle's post is the best description, of the controverted and irrelevant issues, related to what Zimmerman said and did, before he shot Martin.

He omitted exactly what SPD dispatch said to Zimmerman because he was trying to use good, old circular logic, to justify use of deadly force, when what happened was SPD dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that," relative to Zimmerman's exit from his car, toward Martin.

I know wingnuts like to pretzel around the facts, which in this case are, Zimmerman had a gun, he intended to use it, he shot to kill, rather than wound or warn, and down he goes.

If the Feds were not watching, Zimmerman might get off. But not with Feds offshore! Did I spell 'F-e-d-s' correctly, wingnutskis? Is that how you guys spell Federov, or something? Get it? Down goes Zimmerman, no matter how much ya'all spank each other in a circle, eating each others' pretzels, pretending to get logical.

when what happened was SPD dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that," relative to Zimmerman's exit from his car, toward Martin.

So what? I can order you to stop being a moron.
My order has no more legal force behind it than the 911 operator's .

I'm assuming that you are ignorant of the time frame in which that police dispatcher makes the "We don't need you to do that." comment, Bob. It's not made to Zimmerman BEFORE he exits the SUV to follow Martin...it's made some time after. By the time the dispatcher comes to the conclusion that Zimmerman has in fact exited his vehicle and tried to follow the suspicious man, Zimmerman has reached the back gate of the complex where he doesn't see Martin. THAT is when the dispatcher tells him that they don't want him to follow and that is when they have the conversation about where it is that he should meet the responding police cruiser. Zimmerman does what the dispatcher asks. He's headed back towards his SUV from the back gate when the confrontation with Martin takes place.

If you listen and time the audio from the point Zimmerman exists the truck to the time he acknowledges the dispatchers instructions that they don't need him to follow the unknown person is 18-seconds.

Listening to the audio of the call, Zimmerman at 5'8" ~~200lbs was not sprinting.

>>>>

I suggest that you check your distances, my friend. The distance from Zimmerman's SUV to the back gate is no where NEAR 250 yards. It's about thirty yards from the SUV to the corner around which Martin ran...it's about another twenty yards from there to the back gate. By the time the dispatcher tells Zimmerman that they don't need him to pursue the suspicious man Zimmerman is already reached the back gate and doesn't see Martin. So let's call the distance 60 yards? A world class sprinter covers that distance in around six seconds. George Zimmerman has three times that amount of time. Zimmerman is not 200 pounds by the way...he weighs about 180 pounds.

Oldstyle's post is the best description, of the controverted and irrelevant issues, related to what Zimmerman said and did, before he shot Martin.

He omitted exactly what SPD dispatch said to Zimmerman because he was trying to use good, old circular logic, to justify use of deadly force, when what happened was SPD dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that," relative to Zimmerman's exit from his car, toward Martin.

I know wingnuts like to pretzel around the facts, which in this case are, Zimmerman had a gun, he intended to use it, he shot to kill, rather than wound or warn, and down he goes.

If the Feds were not watching, Zimmerman might get off. But not with Feds offshore! Did I spell 'F-e-d-s' correctly, wingnutskis? Is that how you guys spell Federov, or something? Get it? Down goes Zimmerman, no matter how much ya'all spank each other in a circle, eating each others' pretzels, pretending to get logical.

when what happened was SPD dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that," relative to Zimmerman's exit from his car, toward Martin.

Seriously when you disobey the cops and in the end it results in you killing someone its nota good reflection on you

Seriously when you disobey the cops and in the end it results in you killing someone its nota good reflection on you

When the dispatcher tells Zimmerman not to pursue...what is Zimmerman's response? He says "OK". Does that sound like someone who's disobeying the police?

Still can't come up with a logical explanation why Zimmerman "the racist" was handing out those fliers...can you? Too funny...

When the dispatcher tells Zimmerman not to pursue...what is Zimmerman's response? He says "OK". Does that sound like someone who's disobeying the police?

Still can't come up with a logical explanation why Zimmerman "the racist" was handing out those fliers...can you? Too funny...

The dispatcher NEVER told Zim not to pursue.

Yep so according to you Zimmerman handing out fliers means him bullying people because of their race and posting/saying racists things means hes not a racists
get a clue dumbass

Disobey the cops? Who did that?
Where?

>>>>

I suggest that you check your distances, my friend. The distance from Zimmerman's SUV to the back gate is no where NEAR 250 yards. It's about thirty yards from the SUV to the corner around which Martin ran...it's about another twenty yards from there to the back gate. By the time the dispatcher tells Zimmerman that they don't need him to pursue the suspicious man Zimmerman is already reached the back gate and doesn't see Martin. So let's call the distance 60 yards? A world class sprinter covers that distance in around six seconds. George Zimmerman has three times that amount of time.

I did check the distances and even provide photographic corroboration of that distance.

Now, another thing you can do is look at the picture itself. See the pickup truck parked on Twin Trees Drive at the right-hand corner were the sidewalk goes back behind building where the event occurred? Now a typical pickup truck is 16-18 feet, so we'll go with 18 feet (3 yards) per. That means from the upper left dot on the measurement to the lower right dot which is the intersection by the back gate, your "60 yards" means you could place nose-to-nose 20 and it could cover the full distance.

Does that look correct optically? No it doesn't. You will use 7-8 from the upper left red dot to the right hand turn.

Sorry, the distance to the back gate is about 250 yards.

Zimmerman is not 200 pounds by the way...he weighs about 180 pounds.

Actually, he was listed on the police report from of that night (Page 4) at 200 lbs and he weighed 185 lbs at his booking 8 weeks later and his lawyer said he lost weight due to the stress.

Documents in the Trayvon Martin Case - Document - NYTimes.com
http://cfnews13.com/content/dam/new...ents/george-zimmerman-booking-report-0412.pdf

>>>>

Where?
Come back when you re not 100% cluelss about the topic

Where?
Come back when you re not 100% cluelss about the topic

starjizz, you are clueless. Or just a liar.

Nobody disobeyed the cops that night -- well, at least not based on any evidence shared with the world so far.

As you know.

That makes you just a fucking lowlife liar.

Yep so according to you Zimmerman handing out fliers means him bullying people because of their race and posting/saying racists things means hes not a racists
get a clue dumbass

If Zimmerman really WAS a racist then why on earth would he be handing out fliers calling for a white man to be brought to justice for the beating of a black man? Does that make any sense to you at all? The only reason that YOU think George Zimmerman is a racist is that's the line that you've been fed by places like Think Progress.

get a clue dumbass

GZ was mixed race, his family was too. He was on good terms with the minorities in his neighborhood and had tutored children there, to include at least two black children. He protested the beating of a homeless blackman whose perp was not charged till GZ's noise finally provoked them to act. Wow, what do you know? Death camps are just around the corner! lol /s

GZ is not a racist, but you are a fucking stupid loon who probably thinks all whites are racists anyway.

So please shut the fuck up and blow off.

get a clue dumbass

If Zimmerman really WAS a racist then why on earth would he be handing out fliers calling for a white man to be brought to justice for the beating of a black man? Does that make any sense to you at all? The only reason that YOU think George Zimmerman is a racist is that's the line that you've been fed by places like Think Progress.

You cant reason with this guy. He is a closed minded racist who thinks all whites are racist it seems. If the things GZ has done cant convince him of that, then he is just stubornly stupid and determined to remain ignorant.

get a clue dumbass

If Zimmerman wasnt a racist why would he bully people because of the race or make racists comments? ASk less questions and think more but thinking is impossible for you so come back when you get an IQ over 50

get a clue dumbass

If Zimmerman wasnt a racist why would he bully people because of the race or make racists comments? ASk less questions and think more but thinking is impossible for you so come back when you get an IQ over 50

Please link to where Zimmerman ever bullied anyone because of their race.

TIA

If Zimmerman really WAS a racist then why on earth would he be handing out fliers calling for a white man to be brought to justice for the beating of a black man?

Zimmerman is too stupid to be racist. Now, karma is kicking Zimmerman's ass.

Forum List

Back