Dershowitz: Drop George Zimmerman’s murder charge

Yep so according to you Zimmerman handing out fliers means him bullying people because of their race and posting/saying racists things means hes not a racists
get a clue dumbass

If Zimmerman really WAS a racist then why on earth would he be handing out fliers calling for a white man to be brought to justice for the beating of a black man? Does that make any sense to you at all? The only reason that YOU think George Zimmerman is a racist is that's the line that you've been fed by places like Think Progress.

If Zimmerman wasnt a racist why would he bully people because of the race or make racists comments? ASk less questions and think more but thinking is impossible for you so come back when you get an IQ over 50

And who did he bully "because of race", Star?

If Zimmerman really WAS a racist then why on earth would he be handing out fliers calling for a white man to be brought to justice for the beating of a black man? Does that make any sense to you at all? The only reason that YOU think George Zimmerman is a racist is that's the line that you've been fed by places like Think Progress.

If Zimmerman wasnt a racist why would he bully people because of the race or make racists comments? ASk less questions and think more but thinking is impossible for you so come back when you get an IQ over 50

His co worker dumbass. get a clue plz

Please link to where Zimmerman ever bullied anyone because of their race.

TIA
The Latest on the Trayvon Martin Case | ThinkProgress
so come back when you have a clue

TIA

The man, who is not identified by name, says that Zimmerman relentlessly bullied him at work.

That's your proof???

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

OK then... a man who I will not identify by name says you put kittens in the street and drive over them with your car.

So, from now on, I will call you "Kitten Killer".

:lmao:

TIA

ThinkProgress? If you think ThinkProgress is giving you a "clue", you clearly wouldn't recognize a clue if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the dick.

In the interview I saw, it was the interviewer who led the co-worker (from several years ago) to use the b-word. The "victim" didn't think racism motivated the teasing. And, the victim of this teasing was a Caucasian, not an Afro.

Now, let's talk about Trayvon's history... Trayvon has a very fucked-up history for a 17yr-old. At least for Trayvon, no one is interviewing every person who ever met him... else I'm sure you'd hear a lot worse things than that he teased someone.

Only one problem with that, Star...but it's a big one. Even the man who accused Zimmerman of being a bully at work stated that he didn't think it was racially motivated. That's what he told the police investigator who interviewed him.

Just a word of advice? When you get your information about events from Think Progress you're ALWAYS going to get a slanted view of events. To say that they play fast and loose with the truth is an understatement.

Only one problem with that, Star...but it's a big one. Even the man who accused Zimmerman of being a bully at work stated that he didn't think it was racially motivated. That's what he told the police investigator who interviewed him.

Just a word of advice? When you get your information about events from Think Progress you're ALWAYS going to get a slanted view of events. To say that they play fast and loose with the truth is an understatement.

The media for what little you can believe much of what they sell showed Zimmerman to have taken in poor black children. Weather he has or has not is really not relevant to shooting an unarmed person.

If Martin had a history of using pot it's not an excuse to murder him especially in America where this is common practice even with law enforcement.

I still believe the best thing the court could do it put a gag order on this until the trial starts and keep media talking heads out of it. :eusa_boohoo:

TIA

ThinkProgress? If you think ThinkProgress is giving you a "clue", you clearly wouldn't recognize a clue if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the dick.
I remmeber asking you for one isntance where think progress lied you failed. SO basically what youa re doing is ignoreing reality because ti doesnt support your stupidity ., Stop being a whore and go get a basii education

I remmeber asking you for one isntance where think progress lied you failed. SO basically what youa re doing is ignoreing reality because ti doesnt support your stupidity ., Stop being a whore and go get a basii education

I think you're the one who needs to go out and get a basic education, Kitten Killer.

The extreme right's hero just got his bond REVOKED. 48 hours to turn himself in; he lied at his bond hearing AND got a second passport. What are the bets the killer does turn himself in?

The extreme right's hero just got his bond REVOKED. 48 hours to turn himself in; he lied at his bond hearing AND got a second passport. What are the bets the killer does turn himself in?

He lied? You mean he didn't volunteer that he had a web page where congtributions were mounting up for his defense?

The judge said the passport wasn't an issue for him.

Prosecutors also said Zimmerman did not disclose that he had a second passport. Zimmerman had replaced a passport he lost only to find the original later. O'Mara said that he had kept it since the bail hearing, and the judge dismissed the concern

George Zimmerman

Exreme right? in your dreams... Alan Dershowitz has concerns just like all those people on the right do, concern or civil rights and the rule of law first; we'll leave the racism to the left.

Last edited:
He lied? You mean he didn't volunteer that he had a web page where congtributions were mounting up for his defense?

1. Yes, lie. He was required under Florida Law (903.035 and 903.046) to disclose his assets as part of the bail hearing, he failed to do so. He would have lied on his sworn application to he court for bail if he didn't list those assets.

2. The realgeorgezimmerman.com website was not setup as a legal defense trust. The site solicited funds for that and living expenses.

>>>>

Prosecutors also said Zimmerman did not disclose that he had a second passport. Zimmerman had replaced a passport he lost only to find the original later. O'Mara said that he had kept it since the bail hearing, and the judge dismissed the concern

George Zimmerman

Exreme right? in your dreams... Alan Dershowitz has concerns just like all those people on the right do, concern or civil rights and the rule of law first; we'll leave the racism to the left.

U.S. News - Judge revokes bail for George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case

"The state also alleged Zimmerman held a second passport after surrendering one to the court when bail was granted. In revoking bail, Lester said he was not swayed by arguments about the second passport, often routinely obtained by people who lose their passports.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said it was his fault the court did not have the second passport earlier."

Weasels is, as weasels does.

TIA

The man, who is not identified by name, says that Zimmerman relentlessly bullied him at work.

That's your proof???

OK then... a man who I will not identify by name says you put kittens in the street and drive over them with your car.

Yep every one is lying expect the person who killed someone. Do you suck Zimmermans dick?

George Zimmerman

One's assets are part of a bond determinations, as is the flight risk. His "lost" passport was a fabrication, and he obtained another one. e had full access to the suckers who gave him money, and his current location is reported as "unknown". Far from being persecuted, he has been treated with kid gloves, and contiues to spit at the justice system.

That's your proof???

Yep every one is lying expect the person who killed someone. Do you suck Zimmermans dick?

Funny you should ask that. It seems the man I will not identify by name told me that you suck dick all the time. So you are a dick sucking kitten killer now.

That's your proof???

Funny you should ask that. It seems the man I will not identify by name told me that you suck dick all the time. So you are a dick sucking kitten killer now.

I wonder since you defend a known violent bully liar who stalked and then killed a kid how is it that you cant suck his dick, maybe because he scusk yours?
Seriously all the evidence shows that zimmeran is guilty yet you think he is innocent perhaps its because you suck his dick or barbecue you have an IQ below 50

I wonder since you defend a known violent bully liar who stalked and then killed a kid how is it that you cant suck his dick, maybe because he scusk yours?
Seriously all the evidence shows that zimmeran is guilty yet you think he is innocent perhaps its because you suck his dick or barbecue you have an IQ below 50

You finally got something right, Kitten Killer.

I don't suck dick, I barbecue.

You finally got something right, Kitten Killer.

I don't suck dick, I barbecue.

Yes it is funny that you are such a tool that you think a murder is telling the truth if he contractions the evidence, lies to the court, i violent , a bully and a racists

Forum List

Back