Dershowitz: Drop George Zimmerman’s murder charge

I wonder since you defend a known violent bully liar who stalked and then killed a kid how is it that you cant suck his dick, maybe because he scusk yours?
Seriously all the evidence shows that zimmeran is guilty yet you think he is innocent perhaps its because you suck his dick or barbecue you have an IQ below 50

You finally got something right, Kitten Killer.

I don't suck dick, I barbecue.

:lmao:

Yes it is funny that you are such a tool that you think a murder is telling the truth if he contractions the evidence, lies to the court, i violent , a bully and a racists

How does someone "contraction" the evidence, Kitten Killer??

But it's nice of you to admit that you're violent. Admission is the first step to seeking help. :thup:

Last edited:
The extreme right's hero just got his bond REVOKED. 48 hours to turn himself in; he lied at his bond hearing AND got a second passport. What are the bets the killer does turn himself in?

He lied? You mean he didn't volunteer that he had a web page where congtributions were mounting up for his defense?

The judge said the passport wasn't an issue for him.

Prosecutors also said Zimmerman did not disclose that he had a second passport. Zimmerman had replaced a passport he lost only to find the original later. O'Mara said that he had kept it since the bail hearing, and the judge dismissed the concern

George Zimmerman

Exreme right? in your dreams... Alan Dershowitz has concerns just like all those people on the right do, concern or civil rights and the rule of law first; we'll leave the racism to the left.

One's assets are part of a bond determinations, as is the flight risk. His "lost" passport was a fabrication, and he obtained another one. e had full access to the suckers who gave him money, and his current location is reported as "unknown". Far from being persecuted, he has been treated with kid gloves, and contiues to spit at the justice system.

Kid gloves? He has been arrested for having the nerve to shoot a thug in self-defense and it is obvious to anyone who isnt an ideological nut case. He never should have been arrested, much less forced to get a bond.

The whole issue is the money from the web site, nothing to do with the passport thought the whore of a prosecutor tossed that on top of everything else. REad somewhere that the lost passport expired in May prior to the hearing anyway.

GZ is being held accountable over a technicality in that he had access to money from the Pay Pal account he didnt know about since he had just gotten out of prison, IN FACT HE WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK THE INFO TO HIS LAWYER WHEN HE FOUND OUT HE HAD IT.

There is no attempt to by GZ to deceive anyone.

Why wont you stop slandering this good man and just shut the hell up?

Yes it is funny that you are such a tool that you think a murder is telling the truth if he contractions the evidence, lies to the court, i violent , a bully and a racists

But it's nice of you to admit that you're violent. Admission is the first step to seeking help. :thup:

The reality that GZ is innocent is melting whats left of his brain into a puddle.

The real racists here are the people that presume the black thug must be innocent if he was shot by a white man.

I wonder since you defend a known violent bully liar who stalked and then killed a kid how is it that you cant suck his dick, maybe because he scusk yours?
Seriously all the evidence shows that zimmeran is guilty yet you think he is innocent perhaps its because you suck his dick or barbecue you have an IQ below 50

Thank you for continuing to illustrate what mindless fucktards the GZ lynch mob has become.

Now ESADIAF.

Last edited:
The extreme right's hero just got his bond REVOKED. 48 hours to turn himself in; he lied at his bond hearing AND got a second passport.

He did not lie about anything at his hearing and you slander this good man.

You are a dishonest, ideological liar who is so stubborn and determined to ruin a man who did nothing more than defend his own life, that you mindlessly repeat all the bullshit you sill your mind with.

The passport was expired and of no consequence. The PayPal funds were unknown to him at the time of the hearing.

What are the bets the killer does turn himself in?

I am sure he will turn himself in becauae he respects the law, something you libtards wouldnt understand.

Yeah, Peach, here is your racist murderer:
Zimmerman Scathing Account of Sanford Police
http://www.wlwt.com/r/31106120/detail.html

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman gave a scathing review of the Sanford Police Department and accused its chief of engaging in a cover-up during a public meeting in January 2011.
Zimmerman's anger stemmed from the case of Sherman Ware, a black homeless man who was beaten by the son of a white police lieutenant.
Since Zimmerman shot and killed unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in February -- in what he insists was self-defense -- Zimmerman's family has pointed to his efforts to "get justice" for Ware in response to people around the country who have accused him of racially profiling the 17-year-old. Zimmerman is Hispanic; Trayvon Martin was black.
Last year in September, Zimmerman wrote an e-mail to Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee saying, "In the past, I have not had a positive perspective of Sanford Police Department, due primarily to the Sherman Ware incident."
A video from the night of Ware's beating showed Justin Collison hitting the young man. Collison ended up pleading guilty to misdemeanor battery
Zimmerman's outrage over the incident was clear at the public meeting the previous January.
"I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white. It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those that are in the thin blue line," he said at the hearing. CNN obtained a recording this week.
He mentioned Brian Tooley, who was Sanford's police chief at the time of the Ware incident. "I'd like to know what action the commission intends on making in order to repeal Mr. Tooley's pension. I'm not asking you to repeal his pension. I believe that he's already forfeited his pension by his illegal cover-up and corruption and what happened in his department."
While Zimmerman is not heard specifically mentioning Ware in the recording, the official minutes from the hearing state that citizen demands included "a full review of the Sherman Ware cover-ups on behalf of" Sanford police.

Oh yeah, a real racist thug thee, Peach.

Where is your shame?

Last edited:
The whole issue is the money from the web site, nothing to do with the passport thought the whore of a prosecutor tossed that on top of everything else. REad somewhere that the lost passport expired in May prior to the hearing anyway.

The bail hearing was in April, the passport initially turned in expired in May - May follows April so that would have been after the bail hearing.

It does appear that the second passport will not be a big deal because O'Mara informed the court it was already in his possession (and had been for about 2-weeks).

"He had gotten it several years ago after he misplaced his other passport, O'Mara said. When Zimmerman recently moved, he found the duplicate and handed it over to O'Mara about two weeks ago, the defense attorney said.

O'Mara said he had meant to surrender it but had simply overlooked it and left it in a stack of paperwork at his office. He surrendered it Friday." {LINK)

GZ is being held accountable over a technicality in that...

Florida Statutes (903.035, 903.046) require that defendants disclose financial assets as part of the bail process and failure to do so is a crime and in this case that crime would be a felony.

Willful omission of financial assets is not a "technicality".

...he had access to money from the Pay Pal account he didnt know about since he had just gotten out of prison,...

Actually he did know it existed, they had taken money from the account PRIOR to the bail hearing.

Secondly they are recordings of Zimmerman and his wife discussing the accounts and ensuring her continued access to them while he was in jail. The recordings are from PRIOR to the bail hearing.

...THE ONE THAT TOOK THE INFO TO HIS LAWYER WHEN HE FOUND OUT HE HAD IT.

Zimmerman told his lawyer about it AFTER the bail hearing and his release on an amount (one can assume) significantly lower then what Judge Lester would have set if the resources had been truthfully reported, which is why O'Mara isn't in trouble with the court. Zimmerman withheld the information from the court and then presented himself (and his wife presented them) as indigent with no financial assets when in fact they had access to about $135,000 at the time.

Under Florida Statute 903.046, applicants for bond are required to provide a full and truthful accounting of financial resources as that is part of the bail value determination. Willful omission of such information then becomes a crime (in this case up to a felony 3) under Florida Statute 903.035.

>>>>

Last edited:
That's your proof???

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:

OK then... a man who I will not identify by name says you put kittens in the street and drive over them with your car.

So, from now on, I will call you "Kitten Killer".

Yep every one is lying expect the person who killed someone. Do you suck Zimmermans dick?

Funny you should ask that. It seems the man I will not identify by name told me that you suck dick all the time. So you are a dick sucking kitten killer now.

I dont know about how much dick Starzshitz sux, but I can tell you he is trying to change the subject just like most of the issues for the libtards this year.

The bail hearing was in April, the passport initially turned in expired in May - May follows April so that would have been after the bail hearing.

It does appear that the second passport will not be a big deal because O'Mara informed the court it was already in his possession (and had been for about 2-weeks).

"He had gotten it several years ago after he misplaced his other passport, O'Mara said. When Zimmerman recently moved, he found the duplicate and handed it over to O'Mara about two weeks ago, the defense attorney said.

O'Mara said he had meant to surrender it but had simply overlooked it and left it in a stack of paperwork at his office. He surrendered it Friday." {LINK)

Yeah, I read that the passport was not an issue. Thank you for explaining WHY it was not an issue.

GZ is being held accountable over a technicality in that...

Florida Statutes (903.035, 903.046) require that defendants disclose financial assets as part of the bail process and failure to do so is a crime and in this case that crime would be a felony.

Willful omission of financial assets is not a "technicality".

If it can be shown that GZ knew about it beforehand.

Can you provide a link to an authoritative reference that shows he knew about the Pay Pal money and how much it had gotten to prior to thehearing, and that he also knew it was part of what he had to tell the court about?

For example, many people would not suppose that if you asked them how much income they had for the yearr that charitable donations would have to be included.

...he had access to money from the Pay Pal account he didnt know about since he had just gotten out of prison,...

Actually he did know it existed, they had taken money from the account PRIOR to the bail hearing.

Secondly they are recordings of Zimmerman and his wife discussing the accounts and ensuring her continued access to them while he was in jail. The recordings are from PRIOR to the bail hearing.

Zimmerman told his lawyer about it AFTER the bail hearing and his release on an amount (one can assume) significantly lower then what Judge Lester would have set if the resources had been truthfully reported, which is why O'Mara isn't in trouble with the court. Zimmerman withheld the information from the court and then presented himself (and his wife presented them) as indigent with no financial assets when in fact they had access to about $135,000 at the time.

Under Florida Statute 903.046, applicants for bond are required to provide a full and truthful accounting of financial resources as that is part of the bail value determination. Willful omission of such information then becomes a crime (in this case up to a felony 3) under Florida Statute 903.035.
>>>>

Hey, WW, you are one of if not the best liberal poster on these boards, which makes me suspect you are not an ideological liberal, but I dont want you to think that your contribution here is not appreciated by me.

A TRUE friend sharpens you like a whetstone and doesnt merely blow the shit he thinks you want to hear.

I wouldnt say that you are a friend exactly, but methinks you are a friend to TRUTH, so we have friends in common.

Last edited:

I think he may be TruthMocker's sock.... they have a similar posting style - mainly neither of them can spell for shit, seem incapable of basic grammar and are prone to confusing hysterical hyperbole for 'fact'.

ThinkProgress? If you think ThinkProgress is giving you a "clue", you clearly wouldn't recognize a clue if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the dick.
I remmeber asking you for one isntance where think progress lied you failed. SO basically what youa re doing is ignoreing reality because ti doesnt support your stupidity ., Stop being a whore and go get a basii education

Well they are calling two instances of hear say 'evidence' which is a godamned lie.

But of course you live and breath lies; they are a part of your mental construction of reality.

So who can blame you for not recognising them right under your fucking nose?

I think he may be TruthMocker's sock.... they have a similar posting style - mainly neither of them can spell for shit, seem incapable of basic grammar and are prone to confusing hysterical hyperbole for 'fact'.

Is there anyone on thse boards that can check out his IP and internet path of IP usage? I dont know how to do it, or even if I am describing it correctly.

But I know of cases of people going away to never be heard from again once they were shown to be sock pupets or retreads of prior accounts t hat got banned for being shamelessly stupid.

Yeah, I read that the passport was not an issue. Thank you for explaining WHY it was not an issue.

You are welcome.

If it can be shown that GZ knew about it beforehand.

Can you provide a link to an authoritative reference that shows he knew about the Pay Pal money and how much it had gotten to prior to thehearing,

Prosecutor's motion to revoke bond -->> State v. Zimmerman: Motion to revoke bond

and that he also knew it was part of what he had to tell the court about?

Some link confirming that he "knew" would be irrelevant as ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Florida Statutes 903.035 requires that financial resources be disclosed as part of the bail process, failure to disclose such resources then is a criminal offense under Florida Statute 903.046.

For example, many people would not suppose that if you asked them how much income they had for the yearr that charitable donations would have to be included.

I would disagree, I think you would find that people would cite the amount of income they receive via their W-2 and their gross income from their 1040 series tax documents. I doubt most people are going to go through the mental gymnastics of taking their gross income, figuring out their charitable contributions, and subtracting that from the gross. It takes me about 4.6 nanoseconds to tell you my gross income, another 6.2 nanoseconds to tell you my wife's gross income. I'd actually have to pull my tax forms from last year to tell you our adjusted gross income after charitable deductions. (Yes, nanoseconds was an attempt at humor.)

>>>>

Hey, WW, you are one of if not the best liberal poster on these boards, which makes me suspect you are not an ideological liberal, but I dont want you to think that your contribution here is not appreciated by me.

A TRUE friend sharpens you like a whetstone and doesnt merely blow the shit he thinks you want to hear.

I wouldnt say that you are a friend exactly, but methinks you are a friend to TRUTH, so we have friends in common.

:lol::lol:

I've been a Republican since I first registered to vote in 1978 and cast my first vote for President for Ronald Reagan in 1979. Spent 20-years in the military and align myself much closer to Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater in terms of political views than anyone else. I support smaller, less intrusive government. The repeal of Public Accommodation Laws that apply to private entities. Support law and justice. The right of the populous to keep and bear arms, which includes the right to self defense (which the legal system in this case is in the process of determine). Lower taxes. The replacement of the current progressive tax system with a flat tax because when ~~50% of the voters pay no income tax there is no incentive for fiscal responsibility. I've voted for one (exactly one) Democrat in all those years and that was for Mark Warner as Governor of Virginia over Mark Earley because of his solid business based approach.

Although I can understand how the alignment with Barry Goldwater's policies differ from the rise of social authoritarians that now claim the mantel of "conservative" in the post "Moral Majority" era.

>>>>

Look at how neo-cons think. If you are analytical in your approach, and logical in your points, you must be a 'liberal.' What is Dershowitz' excuse, for thinking charges should be dropped?

Turns out, Dershowitz is a rabid Zionist, who became an attorney, to get his ugly self into a profession, which will not be allowed to evade review, in Florida v. Zimmerman, but it churns and burns, or evades review, all it can. Too bad the Feds are watching, eh, neo-cons and lawyers? You guys stink.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back