“Deplorables” don’t mind the use of the word “shithole”?

well ain’t that a switch . They all had the vapors wh Hillary’s “basket of deplorables “. Even Trump jumped all over that .

Now the PRES offends 1/2 the planet wh his comments and the righties are “what’s the big deal!? It’s true !”

At least Hillary wasn’t targeting all trump supporters . Just the far end bigots .
The same deplorables practically shatted themselves in their undergarments when President Barack Hussein Obama rightly said that they were "clinging to their guns and religion."

They were having fits and conniptions.

dy5859e3df.gif
Not really, but Obama proved what an ass he was. Obama was making fun of a good chunk of America. Trump is telling the truth.

well ain’t that a switch . They all had the vapors wh Hillary’s “basket of deplorables “. Even Trump jumped all over that .

Now the PRES offends 1/2 the planet wh his comments and the righties are “what’s the big deal!? It’s true !”

At least Hillary wasn’t targeting all trump supporters . Just the far end bigots .

Is there a bigger group of whiners than Liberals. Good Lord.

Yep, the right hypocrisy by the partisan nuts is just as disturbing as the left hypocrisy by the partisan nuts.

Not sure what your point is, all hypocrites are equal? :dunno:

Seems to be in honored company

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

(watch him whine about the right wing site)

It’s not the swearing itself that people are offended by . You can’t see that !?
I see you're trying to make more of it than it is...

as usual

We all need to get paid for the amount of times we are using the term Shit Hole, I mean we all are using it a lot we need paying, then we can pool the money together and pay for all the Leftist Maniacs to get on planes and be dumped in the Shit Holes of the world that they so adore.
I've been calling California a shithole for several years.

^^^^ That is because California is now Literally Mexico or whatever and Mexico is Officially a Shit Hole run by Drug Lords.

If Dick Durbin and the communist democrats don’t want to take negotiation seriously and are only using the meetings to inflame their base by repeationg or making up things Trump might say.....

FUCK NEGOTIATIONS!

Option A:
Trump should round up as much discretionary spending he can find, from defense spending or other discretionary budgets, and use that to pay for the wall.

Then, every goddamn bill to cross his desk will be vetoed if it does not contain border wall funding reimbursement.

The, sieze all Mexican assets in U.S. Jurisdiction, public or private. Arrest and use as slave labor all Mexican illegals to work on the wall.

Then, move national guard troops to the border with orders to shoot on sight.

Then, send regular troops into Mexico and begin occupation.

Option B:
Save all that time, money and effort, and cut off all public assistance or ER services for illegals.

Problem solved

Seems to be in honored company

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

(watch him whine about the right wing site)

It’s not the swearing itself that people are offended by . You can’t see that !?
I see you're trying to make more of it than it is...

as usual

We all need to get paid for the amount of times we are using the term Shit Hole, I mean we all are using it a lot we need paying, then we can pool the money together and pay for all the Leftist Maniacs to get on planes and be dumped in the Shit Holes of the world that they so adore.

^^^^ That is because California is now Literally Mexico or whatever and Mexico is Officially a Shit Hole run by Drug Lords.

Mr. Dale the Leftist Maniacs are now beyond mentally ill re. Pink Pussy Hats now outlawed because they say not ALL women have a vagina ie. the Transvestites have a penis but don't tell that to the Leftist Maniacs and also they say not ALL vaginas are wait for it....PINK lol that SOME vaginas are brown....LOL how racist of the Leftist Maniacs.

...It’s not the swearing itself that people are offended by . You can’t see that !?
True.

It was getting caught publicly berating countries that oh-so-dramatically DESERVE the label "$hithole"...

Diplomacy is the art of talking out of two faces... Drumpf hasn't managed to pick up on that yet...

He's dense enough to call a $hithole a $hithole and be overheard by evil-wishers while doing it...
but there is no proof yet he even said it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please--evidence

Can you imagine Sinatra after a visit to today’s San Francisco?

“I Left My Shit In San Francisco!”

well then, you may enjoy reading this article:

San Francisco Poop Map Shows Where To Avoid Human Waste On The Street, And It's Both Disgusting And Fascinating

This is literally happening now in Real Time in San Francisco, San Francisco is LITERALLY a Shit Hole.

upload_2018-1-17_1-13-2.png

upload_2018-1-17_1-14-40.png

San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste

upload_2018-1-17_1-15-44.png

San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

Here is the map showing San Francisco is Literally a Shit Hole :omg:

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

san-francisco-poop-map.png

That’s Craptastic Lucy!

You are dah shit!

And I mean that as a compliment and I’m not blowing smoke up your ass!

Can you imagine Sinatra after a visit to today’s San Francisco?

well then, you may enjoy reading this article:

San Francisco Poop Map Shows Where To Avoid Human Waste On The Street, And It's Both Disgusting And Fascinating

This is literally happening now in Real Time in San Francisco, San Francisco is LITERALLY a Shit Hole.

View attachment 171893
View attachment 171894

San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste

View attachment 171895

San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

Here is the map showing San Francisco is Literally a Shit Hole :omg:

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

san-francisco-poop-map.png

Are you sure you know and understand the definition of "deplorable"?
Let me teach you something...AGAIN.
You know those violent negroes in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis, Oakland, Atlanta, Cleveland...etc....How about those millions of illegals and barely legals in Loon York and Mexifornia? How about all those filthy bottom feeders on the taxpayer tit? You do realize they all vote Democrat...right?
So tell me please....who's deplorable?

de·plor·a·ble
dəˈplôrəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. deserving strong condemnation.
    "the deplorable conditions in which most prisoners are held"
    synonyms: disgraceful, shameful, dishonorable, unworthy, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable; More
    • shockingly bad in quality.
      "her spelling was deplorable"
      synonyms: lamentable, regrettable, unfortunate, wretched, atrocious, awful, terrible, dreadful, diabolical; More

Not really, but Obama proved what an ass he was. Obama was making fun of a good chunk of America. Trump is telling the truth.
You're still BITTERLY clinging to that bit of TRUTH President Obama dropped on your ass huh?

#LOLGOP

They recently caught up with far rightwinger Ted Nugent, only to find him using his shithole. Behold....

ted_nugent_shitty_relapse.jpg

Forum List

Back