“Deplorables” don’t mind the use of the word “shithole”?

well ain’t that a switch . They all had the vapors wh Hillary’s “basket of deplorables “. Even Trump jumped all over that .

Now the PRES offends 1/2 the planet wh his comments and the righties are “what’s the big deal!? It’s true !”

At least Hillary wasn’t targeting all trump supporters . Just the far end bigots .
Hillary insults half of Americans while she is running for office; so we used it to hurt her

Trump may have called 3rd world impoverished countries shitholes

images

well ain’t that a switch . They all had the vapors wh Hillary’s “basket of deplorables “. Even Trump jumped all over that .

Now the PRES offends 1/2 the planet wh his comments and the righties are “what’s the big deal!? It’s true !”

At least Hillary wasn’t targeting all trump supporters . Just the far end bigots .
Troll, Clinton called over half the nations voters deplorable.

The same deplorables practically shatted themselves in their undergarments when President Barack Hussein Obama rightly said that they were "clinging to their guns and religion."
people don't like it when some Muslim jackass knocks their religion

go figure

Troll, Clinton called over half the nations voters deplorable.
And, we rolled with it like it was a badge of honor.

To piss off that arrogant, criminal sea hag in such a fashion was glorious.

:lol:

and we made it worse for her by flipping it around and using it to make fun of her colostomy shit-bag ass.

:lmao:

Insults give we the people power. Insults to the commies make them weak little crying, pants-shitting titty babies.

1. The deplorables comment was A. a fucking lie and B. a smear of all of Trump supporters, you filthy liar.

2. THe Shithole comment is A. likely a Dick Durbin LIe, and B, completely true and not insulting to anyone, least of all Trump supporters.

The same deplorables practically shatted themselves in their undergarments when President Barack Hussein Obama rightly said that they were "clinging to their guns and religion."

They were having fits and conniptions.

dy5859e3df.gif
Well, they didn't actually cling to their religion, did they?

We also recognize your piehole.

I don't care if he offends every swinging dick overseas.
But in all honesty....I think they know which of their countries suck..
But.....the problem still remains.....Little Dickie Durbin made it all up.

I don't identify as a deplorable (whatever that is) and I certainly don't live in a shit hole.

Remind me, why am I supposed to be offended? Oh that's right, TRUMP!!!!!!

Seems to be in honored company

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

(watch him whine about the right wing site)

It’s not the swearing itself that people are offended by . You can’t see that !?
I see you're trying to make more of it than it is...

as usual

We all need to get paid for the amount of times we are using the term Shit Hole, I mean we all are using it a lot we need paying, then we can pool the money together and pay for all the Leftist Maniacs to get on planes and be dumped in the Shit Holes of the world that they so adore.
I've been calling California a shithole for several years.

Not the point....It's the media who didn't give a shit about Hillary's crude comments. The Clinton Foundation turned Haiti into a shit hole.

Hillary Clinton is on Video calling Trump Supporters a Basket of Irredeemable Deplorables!

So how is that a lie?

1. The deplorables comment was A. a fucking lie and B. a smear of all of Trump supporters, you filthy liar.

2. THe Shithole comment is A. likely a Dick Durbin LIe, and B, completely true and not insulting to anyone, least of all Trump supporters.

Diplomacy is the art of talking out of two faces... Drumpf hasn't managed to pick up on that yet...

He's dense enough to call a $hithole a $hithole and be overheard by evil-wishers while doing it...
You're right. People like Dicky Durbin and other democrats should never be trusted with a confidential negotiation. They should kindly fuck off.
Nope... Drumpf was dumb enough to say sumfin' like dat with Unfriendly Ears listenin', dasssall...

Forum List

Back