Deplorable

Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, thought so. And yet, Ultra-Conservative Authoritarianism is what Nazism was at its core. Add your callous disregard for the well-being and the very life of every Other, in conjunction with a penchant for violent national self-assertion pursuant a perennial national fight for survival, along with social Darwinism as underlying philosophy, and you are right there. But then, you're at least forthright and honest about it, while many more of your ilk on here are not, and that demonstrates at least some weird kind of integrity.

There ARE some significant differences between my views and those of the Nazis but this probably isn’t the correct place to discuss them. No need to take this thread off course. But yes there are many similarities as well.

There ARE some significant differences between my views and those of the Nazis but this probably isn’t the correct place to discuss them. No need to take this thread off course. But yes there are many similarities as well.

Well, let's see:

They’re sub-human criminals. They deserve noting more than an immediate return to where they belong or a shallow grave... their choice.

Crime needs to be penalized; severely; regardless of age, race, sex, etc... it’s the only way to maintain complete order and control in Society. Simple as that.

You find, apparently, that the concentration camps at the southern border are not enough to maintain "complete order and control". Rather, refugees and immigrants and their kids should be buried in "shallow grav[es]" - indicating you'd be fine with turning the concentration camps into actual extermination camps.

That's to say, I happen to find little, if any, difference between your stance regarding those Not Like Us, "sub-human", and the stance as put to work by Nazis.

You find, apparently, that the concentration camps at the southern border are not enough to maintain "complete order and control". Rather, refugees and immigrants and their kids should be buried in "shallow grav[es]" - indicating you'd be fine with turning the concentration camps into actual extermination camps.

That's to say, I happen to find little, if any, difference between your stance regarding those Not Like Us, "sub-human", and the stance as put to work by Nazis.

On this particular issue there is little difference. The main ones being...

1. It’s their criminal entry into the country and not their skin color leading to their need to be dealt with.

2. I have no intention of invading their countries; as my Isolationist stance would simply ignore their existence so long as it’s in their own country.

maybe don't come here. seems like the best solution.

And BTW, obammy caged kids. no matter how many fking times you wish to deviate from that. you just can't hold that man accountable for his own actions.

You lot are such liars. You are just as dishonest as the left when they used pictures of those kids in cages during Obama's tenure and claim they are Trumps.

Here is what you leave out. Those pictures are kids held in temporary 24 hour max detention. Not weeks. Not months. I don't recall conditions like this, do you? Clearly not because you have to bring up the same old canard...you don't have anything else.
Oh bullsnot

Prove I am wrong then.
Prove they were there that long. Without that, you’re wrong

Typical. You dodge the question.
well it looks like you are queen dodge ball. you obviously can't back up your 24 hour claim. it isn't my job to prove it was longer, you prove it was just 24 hours. why don't you back up your claims? i ain't your bitch.

You lot are such liars. You are just as dishonest as the left when they used pictures of those kids in cages during Obama's tenure and claim they are Trumps.

Here is what you leave out. Those pictures are kids held in temporary 24 hour max detention. Not weeks. Not months. I don't recall conditions like this, do you? Clearly not because you have to bring up the same old canard...you don't have anything else.
Oh bullsnot

Prove I am wrong then.

well it looks like you are queen dodge ball. you obviously can't back up your 24 hour claim. it isn't my job to prove it was longer, you prove it was just 24 hours. why don't you back up your claims? i ain't your bitch.

STATEMENT: "i ain't your bitch"

RESPONSE: We know that, you are Trump's bitch.

Oh bullsnot

Prove I am wrong then.

naw, that's just your TDS. thanks.

Prove I am wrong then.

naw, that's just your TDS. thanks.
LOL! You just loooovvveee gettin' USMB bitch slaps.

Oh bullsnot

Prove I am wrong then.

Your bullshit about child detention has been disproven over and over. Your are nothing but a racist troll, and no one should even respond to your bait.

The thing is dems want to score points blaming Trump for this, and his policies are not popular with the maj, and the dems have to have the latino vote to have any shot at him. BUT TRUMP DID NOT CAUSE THE CHILD IMMIGRANT CRISIS. Nor did Obama.

But Trump lacks the ability of a Reagan or JFK to position himself to the center of his base to attempt a compromise, and that's what leadership is about. Carter moved to the center, but he never moved the dems with him … they rebelled. People said Slick had the ability too, but his hypocrisy and ultimately greed didn't win admiration. (and everyone knew JFK was a playboy but in the 60s nobody but Jackie cared)

And Trump is a racist, so that may hinder him. But we need to let families help their own families' kids, and we need to help countries get a handle on violence in their own society. Both Guatemala and Honduras are nearly failed states, despite people's preference for democracy and arable lands.

Lm dvzrj
What the right fails to recognize is that this current immigration issue isnt a "pull" problem, it is a "push" problem. They arent being drawn to the US, like the Mexican migrants coming for work, they are being pushed out of Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador by drought, extreme poverty and violence. So a parent faced with with terrible choices chooses what they think will save their children and you all label them bad parents because they dont want their kids to starve ti death or swallowed by the endemic violence.

Then you have horrible filthy conditions the kids are being kept in under American detention.. Andwhat is the response?

Blame throwing. Not this is unacceptable, lets at keadt fix it for the moment...no. Not taking responsibility but blaming.

Trump administration owns all tbe policies at play. They can choose to improve conditions and have the direct power to do so but they would rathet use the suffering of children for political purposes. Again. And Again.

1. If it was a push problem as you claim, they would stop in Southern Mexico.

2. If we don't find the right people or causes to blame, then we can't actually address the cause of the problem.

3. It is your side that is using the suffering of children for political purposes.

1. The fact thst they dont stop in Mexico, a coybtry also beset by poverty and violence, doesnt make itany less ofa push factor. Many have rekatives in the US.

2. Blame lies with the policies put in place by this administration that turned a border crisis into a humanitarian one. This isnt even close to the high numbers we have had before yet some how huge numbers of kids weren't held in such conditions for such lengths of time before now.

1. They leave behind the supposed push factors, but keeping moving, even at the risk of their own lives and the lives of their children. That disproves the push theory.

2. The border crisis has been festering for decades. Trump did not encourage more children to come. That was people like you.

That is like saying people like are encouraging child abuse.

People like me want to build a Wall to keep these people out of our country, not in camps.

That status quo is what you support.
Nope. Tbe status quo is not. You seem to think there are only 2 solutions.

Last edited:

Oh bullsnot

Prove I am wrong then.

You never answer, you just keep demamding others do so. Sorry, I am not intetested in playing your tedious games today :)

Oh bullsnot

Prove I am wrong then.

Your bullshit about child detention has been disproven over and over. Your are nothing but a racist troll, and no one should even respond to your bait.
so you have no proof of the length of the stays under obammy and I'm full of bullshit? fk you you deflection fk.

Oh bullsnot

Prove I am wrong then.

You never answer, you just keep demamding others do so. Sorry, I am not intetested in playing your tedious games today :)
i expect those who make claims provide material that backs up their claim. And you think that's not necessary. we'll let everyone else decide who is dishonest here.

Lm dvzrj

2. If we don't find the right people or causes to blame, then we can't actually address the cause of the problem.

3. It is your side that is using the suffering of children for political purposes.

1. The fact thst they dont stop in Mexico, a coybtry also beset by poverty and violence, doesnt make itany less ofa push factor. Many have rekatives in the US.

2. Blame lies with the policies put in place by this administration that turned a border crisis into a humanitarian one. This isnt even close to the high numbers we have had before yet some how huge numbers of kids weren't held in such conditions for such lengths of time before now.

1. They leave behind the supposed push factors, but keeping moving, even at the risk of their own lives and the lives of their children. That disproves the push theory.

2. The border crisis has been festering for decades. Trump did not encourage more children to come. That was people like you.

People like me want to build a Wall to keep these people out of our country, not in camps.

We are being flooded by the Third World. Some of US want to resist, and some of US want to see it continue.

That divide pretty much sums up the vast majority of the people in this country.

I want to resist it. YOu want to see it continue.

Lm dvzrj
I would not go so far.

But I will not be drawn into defending the actions of the parents or the lefties that encourage them to come.
What the right fails to recognize is that this current immigration issue isnt a "pull" problem, it is a "push" problem. They arent being drawn to the US, like the Mexican migrants coming for work, they are being pushed out of Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador by drought, extreme poverty and violence. So a parent faced with with terrible choices chooses what they think will save their children and you all label them bad parents because they dont want their kids to starve ti death or swallowed by the endemic violence.

Then you have horrible filthy conditions the kids are being kept in under American detention.. Andwhat is the response?

Blame throwing. Not this is unacceptable, lets at keadt fix it for the moment...no. Not taking responsibility but blaming.

Trump administration owns all tbe policies at play. They can choose to improve conditions and have the direct power to do so but they would rathet use the suffering of children for political purposes. Again. And Again.

Because we have never had as many kids crossing before. This is not the imiigration problem of 10 years ago.

This has been pointed out and linked already. Why ignore that fact other than it does not fit the narrative?

Yes...we have...we had a huge influx of unaccompanied minors under Obama - and it WAS a crisis. It was much larger than now.

What is the difference between now and then?

A policy of 100 % incarceration.
A policy of 100 % family separation.
A policy that makes it extremely risky for family members to sponsor kids because they fear deportation.

You have more family units crossing the border but guess what -
the number of unaccompanied children crossing the border is much lower than it was in 2014 and 2016.

unaccompanied-children-apprehensions1.jpg

It would not be as much of a crisis if those policies hadn't been enacted. It is the combination of numbers and deplorable policies, followed by a blatant refusal to do anything about it, and a readiness to excuse it.

Well it's not excusable. They are in our hands, under our control, and like it or not we are responsible for the conditions they are in.
WAS is not correct - it has been a crisis since 2013 and Obama did not address it. Instead, he flat out ignored the law and set up a situation where they were released into the US and then almost never heard of again. That is not a solution at all. It it better than what we are doing now? Possibly. It also ensured that congress could pretend the problem did not exist and allow it to continue ad infinitum.

Trump, on the other hand, stopped ignoring the law and actually started enforcing it. That leads to the untenable situation we have now. You know what has not been done this entire time? No one has bothered actually FIXING THE LAW ITSELF. This is the problem when the legislative branch of government shirks its duty and tries to make the executive a king. It should NEVER have been Obama or Trump making these calls - we should have addressed the underlying problem with the laws and funding itself.

It is interesting that we pretend that if Trump had just ignored the law like Obama did then there would be no humanitarian crisis because the crisis; massive rape (to include minors), human trafficking and the inherent health hazards of walking through mexico to the US to name just a few because it would not be happening within sight.

The underlying problem is a law that wants to hold adults but wants to pretend that children are not part of the equation as well as an immigration system that has lost a sense of purpose. Trump is making it worse but it does not change the fact that the problem exists with or without him.

Lm dvzrj

We are being flooded by the Third World. Some of US want to resist, and some of US want to see it continue.

That divide pretty much sums up the vast majority of the people in this country.

You make a lot assumptions dont you?

I think it can be resisted with resorting to child abuse. You clearly dont think that.

I think it can be resisted with resorting to child abuse. You clearly dont think that.
Huh?

by the way, do you think it’s child abuse to use children to commit a crime?

Huh?

Could well be, however decent people do not punish children for the acts of their parents nor do they use those acts to justify it.

Huh?

Could well be, however decent people do not punish children for the acts of their parents nor do they use those acts to justify it.
What do you do then?

Forum List

Back