Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

Imagine you're born into a world where your father disappeared very young, where your mother has to work 80 hours a week and where you turned to crime because they were the only ones who gave a shit.

Then imagine someone comes along as says "it's all your fault, therefore we're going to do nothing about it"

He should be mad at his mother and father. They did this to him.

And who did what to his mother and father? It's a cycle of poverty.

You go back to the mother and father, grandparents, great grandparents. Then you're getting into segregation and then you're getting into slavery. You're getting into a society where black people have been kept down by the white people for a very long time.

That's where it goes.

I get that but moving forward this guy

and this girl

are responsible.

The Turks enslaved my people for hundreds of years. Eventually we had to get over it.

Anyone can make it in America. The people you are talking about are going to have to get out of the hole we put them in themselves. Things still aren't perfect but we're a long way away from the 1960's.

Yes, anyone can make it in America, but not EVERYONE can make it. This is the problem. The US uses the "everyone can make it" as an excuse for doing nothing about social problems. People born into a world lacking complete and utter hope will struggle.

Many of the people who move to the US believe they can make it and try to make it. Those born in ghettos don't get this belief. They know America, they've seen how their people have been treated, they see the problems, and they're going nowhere.

Telling them "anyone in America can make it" doesn't help them.

Also, anyone can make it in America, yet if you start up a business you're paying normal tax rates and yet competing with multi-nationals who might be pay MINUS tax. What the fuck? The US is the place where anyone can make it, but those who bribe the govt are going to really make it.
Let’s clear something up. When I paint ghettos as these horrible places where everyone’s in poverty, Black people love to point out that we are exaggerating how bad things are. They say most of the people in Detroit aren’t on welfare or in poverty. They aren’t criminals. They do father their kids. I could go on and on.

Are you telling me there are no positive role models in Detroit? Most of the people do or don’t work? So why aren’t the 40% not making it looking at the 60% who are and emulate that?

You seem to be moving from one thing to the next.

I didn't say Detroit was a ghetto. Detroit HAS ghettos.

The ghettos are areas of mass poverty, maybe not everyone there is in poverty. But most are.

Slums of Detroit: A Look At The Heart of America’s 2nd Most Deserted City - By Matt Harvey - The eXiled

Try Highland Park.

But then Detroit will have rich areas too.

Well I notice black people don’t like to admit they are creating the problem in their communities by not fathering the kids they give birth to. But you just don’t like admitting it to us. But wasn’t that one of the messages delivered at the million man March?

So we know you know this is a problem regardless of if you admit it to us.

I understand why you don’t admit it to whites. Because that doesn’t take away the fact that they discriminate against you and actually they created or caused the break ups of black families.

Imagine you're born into a world where your father disappeared very young, where your mother has to work 80 hours a week and where you turned to crime because they were the only ones who gave a shit.

Then imagine someone comes along as says "it's all your fault, therefore we're going to do nothing about it"

He should be mad at his mother and father. They did this to him.

You go back to the mother and father, grandparents, great grandparents. Then you're getting into segregation and then you're getting into slavery. You're getting into a society where black people have been kept down by the white people for a very long time.

That's where it goes.

and this girl

are responsible.

The Turks enslaved my people for hundreds of years. Eventually we had to get over it.

Anyone can make it in America. The people you are talking about are going to have to get out of the hole we put them in themselves. Things still aren't perfect but we're a long way away from the 1960's.

Yes, anyone can make it in America, but not EVERYONE can make it. This is the problem. The US uses the "everyone can make it" as an excuse for doing nothing about social problems. People born into a world lacking complete and utter hope will struggle.

Many of the people who move to the US believe they can make it and try to make it. Those born in ghettos don't get this belief. They know America, they've seen how their people have been treated,
Put the blamethrower down. You weren't a slave and neither were your parents. I bet negro ancestors of American blacks were treated far worse by the tribes that enslaved them.

BY WALTER E. WILLIAMS
RELEASE: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2005, AND THEREAFTER

AMMUNITION FOR POVERTY PIMPS

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina's destruction of New Orleans, President Bush gave America's poverty pimps and race hustlers new ammunition. The president said, "As all of us saw on television, there is also some deep, persistent poverty in this region as well. And that poverty has roots in a history of racial discrimination, which cut off generations from the opportunity of America. We have a duty to confront this poverty with bold action."

The president's espousing such a vision not only supplies ammunition to poverty pimps and race hustlers, it focuses attention away from the true connection between race and poverty.

Though I grow weary of pointing it out, let's do it again. Let's examine some numbers readily available from the Census Bureau's 2004 Current Population Survey and ask some questions. There's one segment of the black population that suffers only a 9.9 percent poverty rate, and only 13.7 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. There's another segment that suffers a 39.5 percent poverty rate, and 58.1 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. Among whites, one segment suffers a 6 percent poverty rate, and only 9.9 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. The other segment suffers a 26.4 percent poverty rate, and 52 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. What do you think distinguishes the high and low poverty populations among blacks?

Would you buy an explanation that it's because white people practice discrimination against one segment of the black population and not the other or one segment had a history of slavery and not the other? You'd have to be a lunatic to buy such an explanation. The only distinction between both the black and white populations is marriage -- lower poverty in married-couple families.

In 1960, only 28 percent of black females ages 15 to 44 were never married and illegitimacy among blacks was 22 percent. Today, the never-married rate is 56 percent and illegitimacy stands at 70 percent. If today's black family structure were what it was in 1960, the overall black poverty rate would be in or near single digits. The weakening of the black family structure, and its devastating consequences, have nothing to do with the history of slavery or racial discrimination.

Dr. Charles Murray, an American Enterprise Institute scholar, argues in an article titled "Rediscovering the Underclass" in the Institute's On the Issues series (October 2005) that self-destructive behavior has become the hallmark of the underclass. He says that unemployment in the underclass is not caused by the lack of jobs but by the inability to get up every morning and go to work. In 1954, the percentage of black males, age 20 to 24, not looking for work was nine percent. In 1999, it rose to 30 percent, and that was at a time when employers were beating the bushes for employees. Murray adds that "the statistical reality is that people who get into the American job market and stay there seldom remain poor unless they do something self-destructive.

I share Murray's sentiment expressed at the beginning of his article where he says, "Watching the courage of ordinary low-income people as they deal with the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, it is hard to decide which politicians are more contemptible -- Democrats who are rediscovering poverty and blaming it on George W. Bush, or Republicans who are rediscovering poverty and claiming that the government can fix it." Since President Johnson's War on Poverty, controlling for inflation, the nation has spent $9 trillion on about 80 anti-poverty programs. To put that figure in perspective, last year's U.S. GDP was $11 trillion; $9 trillion exceeds the GDP of any nation except the U.S. Hurricanes Katrina and Rita uncovered the result of the War on Poverty -- dependency and self-destructive behavior.

Guess what the president [President George Walker Bush] and politicians from both parties are asking the American people to do? If you said, "Enact programs that will sustain and enhance dependency," go to the head of the class.

Ammunition For Poverty Pimps
Statistics can be used to sell any idea as long as you choose the right ones. Historically, economically successful segments of society have always had a low illegitimate birth rate.

If you look at more current statistics, 72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. Whites in 1965 had a rate 3.1%. Blacks had a rate of 28% Comparing blacks and whites in 1965 and today, White illegitimacy has increased by 5.5 times and black illegitimacy has increased by 2.5 times. This goes beyond race. This is not a race problem but an economic problem.

Read more at: Latest Statistics on Illegitimate Births

Last edited:
Yep...Denzel Washington stepped into a Crap Storm....he actually told the truth about the problems in not only black communities, but in all communities with violent and other crime....

Denzel Washington to Black America: Stop Blaming the Prison System, 'It Starts at Home'

“It starts at the home. It starts at home. It starts with how you raise your children. If a young man doesn’t have a father figure, he’ll go find a father figure,” the Academy Award-winner told reporters at the Dan Gilroy-directed film’s New York premiere, the New York Daily News reports.

“So you know I can’t blame the system. It’s unfortunate that we make such easy work for them,” Washington said.
The link says he was talking to blacks . I'd like to see it rewritten to say he was talking to Asians...Caucs and Hispanics as well. Crime is an American problem and we need our collective resources to combat it. Segregating crimes by race is folly. Caucs commit the most crime but blacks are overrepresented in our prisons.
The former is a total, the latter is a rate. Blacks are overrepresented in crime AND in prison.
But you do understand that if Caucs commit the most crime in raw numbers their prison population should be represented in higher raw numbers than blacks. That never happened.

Last edited:
Been banging this drum for 20years and called racist a thousand times
And I've been. handing out sound suppresors to reduce the sound of drummers making unnecessary noise. Although the black community has been projected in the media as a bastion of crime, disease and poverty, that is NOT the case. 75% of blacks live above the poverty level and a relatively few are criminals. Denzel may not be aware of that.
He might also be oblivious of the ongoing opiod epidemic and suicide cases that are sweeping the Euro-American communities.
Perhaps you need to move your drum to a more suburban location and change the beat to one that highlights the ills among your own people.

the highest amount of any race not finishing school, out of wedlock children, one parent households, poverty, gang crime, same race killing, youngest age dying, the list goes on. What race? African American BY FAR.

That's where it goes.

and this girl

are responsible.

Many of the people who move to the US believe they can make it and try to make it. Those born in ghettos don't get this belief. They know America, they've seen how their people have been treated, they see the problems, and they're going nowhere.

Also, anyone can make it in America, yet if you start up a business you're paying normal tax rates and yet competing with multi-nationals who might be pay MINUS tax. What the fuck? The US is the place where anyone can make it, but those who bribe the govt are going to really make it.
Let’s clear something up. When I paint ghettos as these horrible places where everyone’s in poverty, Black people love to point out that we are exaggerating how bad things are. They say most of the people in Detroit aren’t on welfare or in poverty. They aren’t criminals. They do father their kids. I could go on and on.

Are you telling me there are no positive role models in Detroit? Most of the people do or don’t work? So why aren’t the 40% not making it looking at the 60% who are and emulate that?
Im guessing that the War on Drugs has neutraiized voting rights and job opportunities for those charged as felons for drug offenses. These are the hopeless disenfranchised souls caught up in the revolving door syndrome of the criminal justice system.
Oh yeah, they had nothing to do with their drug use. The drugs/whitey/slavery/global warming did it to them!
Why did drug arrests in the black community escalate after the debut of Nixon's War on Drugs but Caucs, using and distributing at the same rate, were virtually ignored? I told you about Erlichman's confession that the WOD
was a strategy aimed primarily at Blacks and hippies. As the WOD progressed under other administrations black communities were increasingly targeted while Caucs doing the same damb things could continue their drug activities in their suburban hovels without fear of being arrested. Under that paradigm some innocent blacks were caught up in the drug dragnet simply by unwittingly riding in a car where drugs were hidden.

Been banging this drum for 20years and called racist a thousand times
And I've been. handing out sound suppresors to reduce the sound of drummers making unnecessary noise. Although the black community has been projected in the media as a bastion of crime, disease and poverty, that is NOT the case. 75% of blacks live above the poverty level and a relatively few are criminals. Denzel may not be aware of that.
He might also be oblivious of the ongoing opiod epidemic and suicide cases that are sweeping the Euro-American communities.
Perhaps you need to move your drum to a more suburban location and change the beat to one that highlights the ills among your own people.

the highest amount of any race not finishing school, out of wedlock children, one parent households, poverty, gang crime, same race killing, youngest age dying, the list goes on. What race? African American BY FAR.
I won't even try to dispute your assertion. But what do you want me and the majority of blacks who don't fit into any of your listed categories to do about it? Should we follow your example? Some of us are better off economically and spirituality than you are.
What have you done to help the poor Caucs
who commit the bulk of crimes in your neighborhoods? I'm waiting for your answer.

Certainly part of it...but we also have a massive drug problem. We also have a stronger culture supporting the drug culture. Now I am for legalization...which will help. But when the entire rap culture is glorifying crime and selfishness, that’s gonna definitely influence it. It’s a culture that’s telling you that money will fix all of the problems around you, and get rich by any means, or die trying...or that you should be trying to make it as a rapper and put all your eggs in that basket, and if that doesn’t work, turn to black market drugs...that’s DEFINTILY going to have an effect. And that’s defiantly what we’re seeing. That is a cultural problem, and government is not going to fix it. They’ve been trying to fix it. 22 trillion dollars later the only thing we’ve added is more poverty, and more broken homes.
Terrific post. Thank you. I've been saying this for years.

A major part of the problems in the black community are directly related to a thug culture that has grown strong within thieir population. And, imo, only black people can fix this particular issue. When it comes to their culture they want NO input from whites or anyone else.

But will they ever stand up, face this problem and acknowledge that it is their responsibility to fix it? If they don't, then nothing else will work. Throwing ever more money into the communities is a total waste, as long as they do nothing to help themselves.

It's a cycle of poverty. Rap is all coming out of poverty, it's glorifying it because what else can you do? The US has made this situation and refuses to sort it out, because the politicians don't care, and the voters don't care, and they don't care because the rich spends money pumping other issues and telling people what to think.
BULLSHIT !

American taxpayers have wasted trillions of taxpayer dollars trying to help the black population in this country, over a period of many decades.

The "government" and the "voters" cannot do, and will never be able to do, what blacks should be doing for themselves. Things like working to develop a healthy culture, to value education, a real work ethic, self-reliance, self-respect, respect for others, for community, for country, and much more. No one can instill these values into black people. There are some things they have to do for themselves. And NO amount of money is going to help if all of these cultural values are missing.

There are plenty of good black people, who work and strive to be good productive people.

But there is also a very large segment who are worthless thugs who think the world (spelled whitey) owes them a fucking living. Fuck them. Want a better life? Get an education. Then get a fucking job. Then keep that job and save your money — quit buying and taking drugs. In other words, do what every other responsible, reasonably successful person in this country has to do to build a better life.

No....President johnson and the democrats caused the break up of Black families.......that was the whole goal behind the Great Society, another Orwellian word game....
Sorry, I DO NOT buy this bullshit excuse. The biggest problem is that there is a fucking army of people in this country who are very skilled at dreaming up a never-ending flood of excuses for why black people cannot help themselves.

If black men wanted to support their children they would find a way to do it. How do I know this? Because I know plenty of black men who have done it, and who are doing it right now. They work, keep a home, struggle. Just like every other fucking "responsible" person who ever manages to have anything in life.

Life doesn't owe ANYONE a living. And that includes black people. That's the message that has always gone missing in this case. We create our own lives. We make good or bad decisions, and we have to deal with the consequences.

Blacks have had a raw deal in a lot of ways in this country. But there is NOWHERE on this green Earth where blacks are better off. There are huge cultural issues they have to overcome and, ONLY they can change these things. If they don't man up and make the changes, nothing else will ever improve.

Yes, you could make choices. But yet other people have made choices to keep you down, to dehumanize you. So fuck them, make your own choices.

You say people have to take responsibility for themselves, sure, but you don't help by preventing them from taking responsibility for themselves. This is the problem.

It's like saying "you should open up your own business" while making taxes too high for you and much cheaper for your competitor, which is exactly what happens in the US.

First generation people have less problems. It's those who are long term and have been born into hopelessness and crime that are the problem.

Your argument is for them to take responsibility, which is just an excuse to DO FUCKING NOTHING.

This is why the UK has a 50% higher rate for black Africans being in single parent families and the US it's 300%,
More fucking excuses. THIS is the real problem: endless EXCUSES.

Blacks have to take responsibility, NO ONE can do it for them.

Again, this thread isn't about blackness or skin color. It's about the woes of fatherless boys in general. That's why Mr. D. Washington spoke out. He's speaking out not to call attention to race, but rather attention to lack of fathers to boys.
You need to read the fucking article. It says this:

Veteran actor Denzel Washington says his latest role as a dogged defense attorney in Roman J. Israel, Esq. reinforced his belief that black men “can’t blame the system” because we make it “easy work” when it comes to filling America’s prisons.
“It starts at the home. It starts at home. It starts with how you raise your children.

====
He specifies that he is talking about BLACK men and THEIR children.

Of course you can find problems in other communities. But NOWHERE do these problems exist to the degree or with the tenacity that they do within the black community. The black community is what Denzel know, and THAT is what he is addressing.

and this girl

are responsible.

Im guessing that the War on Drugs has neutraiized voting rights and job opportunities for those charged as felons for drug offenses. These are the hopeless disenfranchised souls caught up in the revolving door syndrome of the criminal justice system.
Oh yeah, they had nothing to do with their drug use. The drugs/whitey/slavery/global warming did it to them!
Why did drug arrests in the black community escalate after the debut of Nixon's War on Drugs but Caucs, using and distributing at the same rate, were virtually ignored? I told you about Erlichman's confession that the WOD
Nixon hasn't been in power since 1974. You were discussing current events, weren't you? I know I was and I'm 99% sure you were.
was a strategy aimed primarily at Blacks and hippies. As the WOD progressed under other administrations black communities were increasingly targeted while Caucs doing the same damb things could continue their drug activities in their suburban hovels without fear of being arrested. Under that paradigm some innocent blacks were caught up in the drug dragnet simply by unwittingly riding in a car where drugs were hidden.

Yep...Denzel Washington stepped into a Crap Storm....he actually told the truth about the problems in not only black communities, but in all communities with violent and other crime....

Denzel Washington to Black America: Stop Blaming the Prison System, 'It Starts at Home'

“It starts at the home. It starts at home. It starts with how you raise your children. If a young man doesn’t have a father figure, he’ll go find a father figure,” the Academy Award-winner told reporters at the Dan Gilroy-directed film’s New York premiere, the New York Daily News reports.

“So you know I can’t blame the system. It’s unfortunate that we make such easy work for them,” Washington said.
The link says he was talking to blacks . I'd like to see it rewritten to say he was talking to Asians...Caucs and Hispanics as well. Crime is an American problem and we need our collective resources to combat it. Segregating crimes by race is folly. Caucs commit the most crime but blacks are overrepresented in our prisons.
The former is a total, the latter is a rate. Blacks are overrepresented in crime AND in prison.
But you do understand that if Caucs commit the most crime in raw numbers their prison population should be represented in higher raw numbers than blacks. That never happened.

Depends on the kind of crime (violent vs nonviolent), recidivism, etc...

was a strategy aimed primarily at Blacks and hippies. As the WOD progressed under other administrations black communities were increasingly targeted while Caucs doing the same damb things could continue their drug activities in their suburban hovels without fear of being arrested.
Under that paradigm some innocent blacks were caught up in the drug dragnet simply by unwittingly riding in a car where drugs were hidden.

Nixon hasn't been in power since 1974. You were discussing current events, weren't you? I know I was and I'm 99% sure you were.

The answer to your silliness was in the post you cut short in your reply. Didn't you see the original phrase now highlighted in blue? The WOD continues til this very day. To make it simpler for you consider this. Men who lived long ago have done things that affect people living today. Those events are recorded as history. The War On Drugs has evolved into
an enabling device for the new private Prison plantations. The drug suppliers? Hmmm. Lets use that magical thing called history to check how those drugs get here. Nixon simply lied about the drugs for effect but one president went further and indirectly facilitated the drug cartels. You have heard of the latin American drug cartels, haven't you?And you do remember the president who used the CIA to persuade the Justice Dept to look the other way after he made a deal with the drug growers to sell illegal dangerous drugs in the USA to raise money for the Contras.
His name? Ronald Reagan.

"While Ronald Reagan was preaching freedom around the world here at home he was escalating a war on his own people better known as the failed war on drugs. While America's youth was just saying no or getting busted this sacred cow was incahoots with Iran , Manuel Noriega ,the Medellin Cocaine Cartel, Mercaneries , Arms smugglers , Drug smugglers , rogue CIA agents, the Contras , crack dealers, and just about every other nefarious individuals or groups than one can imagine. Ronald Reagan was a cold warrior first and a drug warrior second so in name of defeating communism he went to bed with major players in the international drug trade all the while he's leading a war on drug users at home. Pretty hypocritical isn't it basically we allowed the drugs to be imported then had our law enforcement bust the users. "

Dark Stain on Ronald Reagans Legacy [Kerry Committee's 1986 report]

in a previous post I said:
you do understand that if Caucs commit the most crime in raw numbers their prison population should be represented in higher raw numbers than blacks. That never happened.

bgrouse said:

You are one dense SOB! The context of the prison population disparity is centered on
that ubiquitous phenomenon known as the War on Drugs and the selective enforcement of it. But more on point is that even after Reagan's drug dealing deals were uncovered...the drug supplies kept coming.
Look, fool you are too dumb to engage me on this topic...go back into the woodwork like a good little termite.

was a strategy aimed primarily at Blacks and hippies. As the WOD progressed under other administrations black communities were increasingly targeted while Caucs doing the same damb things could continue their drug activities in their suburban hovels without fear of being arrested.
Under that paradigm some innocent blacks were caught up in the drug dragnet simply by unwittingly riding in a car where drugs were hidden.

The answer to your silliness was in the post you cut short in your reply. Didn't you see the original phrase now highlighted in blue?
Your entire argument is riding on the "confession" of someone under long-gone Nixon. The reason behind higher prison sentences now could be totally different.
The WOD continues til this very day.
But you provided no evidence that Erlichman's confession still applies.
To make it simpler for you consider this. Men who lived long ago have done things that affect people living today. Those events are recorded as history. The War On Drugs has evolved into
an enabling device for the new private Prison plantations. The drug suppliers? Hmmm. Lets use that magical thing called history to check how those drugs get here. Nixon simply lied about the drugs for effect but one president went further and indirectly facilitated the drug cartels. You have heard of the latin American drug cartels, haven't you?And you do remember the president who used the CIA to persuade the Justice Dept to look the other way after he made a deal with the drug growers to sell illegal dangerous drugs in the USA to raise money for the Contras.
His name? Ronald Reagan.
What does this have to do with unfairly targeting blacks? It's still the negro's decision to possess it. I don't give a shit about Reagan. Never liked him anyway.
"While Ronald Reagan was preaching freedom around the world here at home he was escalating a war on his own people better known as the failed war on drugs. While America's youth was just saying no or getting busted this sacred cow was incahoots with Iran , Manuel Noriega ,the Medellin Cocaine Cartel, Mercaneries , Arms smugglers , Drug smugglers , rogue CIA agents, the Contras , crack dealers, and just about every other nefarious individuals or groups than one can imagine. Ronald Reagan was a cold warrior first and a drug warrior second so in name of defeating communism he went to bed with major players in the international drug trade all the while he's leading a war on drug users at home. Pretty hypocritical isn't it basically we allowed the drugs to be imported then had our law enforcement bust the users. "

you do understand that if Caucs commit the most crime in raw numbers their prison population should be represented in higher raw numbers than blacks. That never happened.

bgrouse said:

You are one dense SOB! The context of the prison population disparity is centered on
that ubiquitous phenomenon known as the War on Drugs and the selective enforcement of it. But more on point is that even after Reagan's drug dealing deals were uncovered...the drug supplies kept coming.
Look, fool you are too dumb to engage me on this topic...go back into the woodwork like a good little termite.
Even if Reagan shipped in the drugs today, WTF would that do to force negroes to buy it today?

It's a cycle of poverty. Rap is all coming out of poverty, it's glorifying it because what else can you do? The US has made this situation and refuses to sort it out, because the politicians don't care, and the voters don't care, and they don't care because the rich spends money pumping other issues and telling people what to think.
BULLSHIT !

American taxpayers have wasted trillions of taxpayer dollars trying to help the black population in this country, over a period of many decades.

The "government" and the "voters" cannot do, and will never be able to do, what blacks should be doing for themselves. Things like working to develop a healthy culture, to value education, a real work ethic, self-reliance, self-respect, respect for others, for community, for country, and much more. No one can instill these values into black people. There are some things they have to do for themselves. And NO amount of money is going to help if all of these cultural values are missing.

There are plenty of good black people, who work and strive to be good productive people.

But there is also a very large segment who are worthless thugs who think the world (spelled whitey) owes them a fucking living. Fuck them. Want a better life? Get an education. Then get a fucking job. Then keep that job and save your money — quit buying and taking drugs. In other words, do what every other responsible, reasonably successful person in this country has to do to build a better life.
Yeah, yeah...your sacred cow , Ronald Reagan said the same things you do while
Making deals with drug cartels to sell drugs in the USA unmolested by our justice system.
When are YOU going to take some fucking responsibility for THAT you smug SOB!

The answer to your silliness was in the post you cut short in your reply. Didn't you see the original phrase now highlighted in blue?
Your entire argument is riding on the "confession" of someone under long-gone Nixon. The reason behind higher prison sentences now could be totally different.
To make it simpler for you consider this. Men who lived long ago have done things that affect people living today. Those events are recorded as history. The War On Drugs has evolved into
His name? Ronald Reagan.
What does this have to do with unfairly targeting blacks? It's still the negro's decision to possess it. I don't give a shit about Reagan. Never liked him anyway.

bgrouse said:

Even if Reagan shipped in the drugs today, WTF would that do to force negroes to buy it today?
You don't know? You really don't know?
Ask the pink mutants in suburbia why a heroin and opiod epidemic is raging through their communities right now. Don't ask me. You need a Cauc druggie to show you the truth...not me.

His name? Ronald Reagan.

bgrouse said:

You don't know? You really don't know?
Ask the pink mutants in suburbia why a heroin and opiod epidemic is raging through their communities right now. Don't ask me. You need a Cauc druggie to show you the truth...not me.
It's your argument, idiot. You prove it. So far you have some guy's confession about a guy who has been dead for over a decade and hasn't been relevant even longer. Now that you're out of steam, you want me to take over beating your dead horse of an argument?

BULLSHIT !

Yeah, yeah...your sacred cow , Ronald Reagan said the same things you do while
Making deals with drug cartels to sell drugs in the USA unmolested by our justice system.
When are YOU going to take some fucking responsibility for THAT you smug SOB!
Once again, nobody forced you negroes to buy/use/carry/repeatedly get caught with the drugs disproportionately.

Forum List

Back